SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:JMHO- I think Josh had enough and dumped her-apparently a new experience for her- and all of the feeling of "failure" and heartbreak is a combo of embarrassment and anger that she got dumped in what was a very public relationship. Pookie no likee

Moved post here where discussions include Josh. Just so we don't have two threads discussing the same thing. yes

Chris Tells All

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:55 pm

alberta3 wrote:I disagree! We all have deferent way of express our emotions. Just because she is dancing on a tablets,posing pics doesn't mean she is not hurting. I truly believe she was genuine when she said he was her true love IMO.

No problem, we can agree to disagree. As I said, it's what I would do/not do. Not everyone takes the same approach. Maybe she is hurting - I'm guessing yes, but I think her camera poses are ridiculous. If I was hurting that much, I would not be posting pictures on SM trying to convince people I'm not. I would be quietly getting over it and moving on privately.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:10 pm

**edit** She is not the first person who has done it and she will not be the last. To air is human and to forgive is Devine. None of us are perfect **edit**Granted I would have done things deferent but then again I wouldn't know until am in her shoe. IMO that does not mean she doesn't love him.

It could be that dancing on tables and posing pics she is craving attention from him.

Again all hands are not the same.

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:18 pm

aviej wrote:^wWell apparently Des was not deeply in love with Chris nor Ashley with JP either.
You know the difference between Josh and Andi to the couples that are on top of that banner is those couples wanted to make their relationships work. They might NO screw that they also had their challenges they faced but came out on the other side stronger.

It must have suck to Molly to go back to a guy that dumped her and be judged by the world, it must have suck for Chris to be known as the second choice, it must have suck for Catherine to have seen Sean unsure if he wanted to keep her , it must have suck for JP to see the Bentley nonsense. They got through to that is why after 29 seasons in this show this 5 are the one that are still standing and married. They knew their relationships were worth it. They wanted and they made it work because they were worth it.

I forgot to call BS on her saying the was no support towards each other. Why were the no support for another? Why did everything in their life come first before their relationship if they were very serious with one another? Why were they lying about the wedding plans months before the red carpet? They were a living a lie. Josh fell short to Andi dream and the same for her to Josh.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:JMHO- I think Josh had enough and dumped her-apparently a new experience for her- and all of the feeling of "failure" and heartbreak is a combo of embarrassment and anger that she got dumped in what was a very public relationship. Pookie no likee

laugh out loud

She has been getting slammed on sm, last night was her redemption interview. Agenda with a capital A.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:22 pm

alberta3 wrote:**edit** She is not the first person who has done it and she will not be the last. To air is human and to forgive is Devine. None of us are perfect **edit**Granted I would have done things deferent but then again I wouldn't know until am in her shoe. IMO that does not mean she doesn't love him.

It could be that dancing on tables and posing pics she is craving attention from him.

Will have to agree to disagree.  She just seems to want to be the center of attention all the time.  IMO, doesn't matter who from, as long as someone is fawning over her.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

laugh out loud

She has been getting slammed on sm, last night was her redemption interview.  Agenda with a capital A.  

Agree with you she had an agenda but in terms of redemption, IMO, the interview was a failure.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:28 pm

I actually think Andi didn't realize what true love was until Josh and she was hit hard when she realized all the other relationships she had had lacked the same substance. An ah-ha moment. Regardless of the reason, I think that is pure heartbreak. IMO if she was looking for fame, an easy lifestyle, true love, whatever, what she got was so true and real that it knocked her for a loop when she realized what she had and then it was over.
She'll get over it and will hopefully be stronger and wiser in love relationships going forward
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
alberta3 wrote:**edit** She is not the first person who has done it and she will not be the last. To air is human and to forgive is Devine. None of us are perfect **edit**Granted I would have done things deferent but then again I wouldn't know until am in her shoe. IMO that does not mean she doesn't love him.

Will have to agree to disagree.  She just seems to want to be the center of attention all the time.  IMO, doesn't matter who from, as long as someone is fawning over her.

When I listened to Andi say that (she felt) Josh did not support her, I thought This is code for Josh did not continue to fawn over me because he appeared to be supporting her otherwise---roof over her head, food in her belly, travels, etc. I think any normal man who thought he was dating a hard working attorney, but who ended up with a full time dependent with champagne wishes and caviar dreams would have been a bit taken aback. She is delusional.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:38 pm

One day Andi will look back and realize that this wasn't true love either. She was simply in lust with a guy she liked because of his perceived stature in the community, his perceived future earnings potential, and his athletic looks and jovial personality. She enjoyed her time in the limelight which was based on her being part of this couple. She was happy for him in her life, because with Josh came these perks. She liked him and cared for him, but I stand firmly in my belief that she did not have true love with him because:

http://www.currentinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Love-is-patient.-love-is-kind.jpg
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 pm

In some ways it seemed to me that Advocare became Josh's first love.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:47 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

When I listened to Andi say that (she felt) Josh did not support her, I thought This is code for Josh did not continue to fawn over me because he appeared to be supporting her otherwise---roof over her head, food in her belly, travels, etc. I think any normal man who thought he was dating a hard working attorney, but who ended up with a full time dependent with champagne wishes and caviar dreams would have been a bit taken aback. She is delusional.
IMO when she said josh didn't support or empower her I took it to be about her fashion endevours and her website etc. When she said she didn't support him I took it to mean Advocare, they both obviously didn't understand each others passions in that sense.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom