SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:26 am

bleuberry wrote:No idea GA!

deshartsock
Date nights made right  PINKHEART

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 10 10914147_1387157801588548_847366947_n

Where are they? Is this a old photo?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:15 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:No idea GA!

deshartsock
Date nights made right  PINKHEART

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 10 10914147_1387157801588548_847366947_n

Where are they? Is this a old photo?

Okay, so I have no idea, but red nails is an interesting color choice for a bride. They tend to go more muted for the ring to stand out more in pics. But I have no idea.

They really are doing a great job of keeping everyone guessing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:51 am

Great catch on the nail polish stuck.

I think his scruff is a bit too long compared to the other day? Don't get me wrong, I love! I just don't know if it would grow that much.

Plus would she be wearing a jacket like that in LA if it was warm?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:54 am

It would be cool at night I think. His scruff doesnr look very long, I think it's a week or so old which matches the pic of him newly shaved. But his facial hair must grow quickly!

Her nails look more berry/pink to me, which matches the wedding colours right? I don't think they're red.

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great catch on the nail polish stuck.

I think his scruff is a bit too long compared to the other day? Don't get me wrong, I love! I just don't know if it would grow that much.

And the plot continues. How hard is it to change nail polish? I think she is going to need a fresh coat of nail polish in the morning of the wedding anyway, JMO. And regarding the jacket, it is a wind breaker, when I lived in NY, we wore wind breaker when it was really windy, so this could be the case. I still think it is a Sunday wedding. :anyone?:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

And the plot continues. How hard is it to change nail polish? I think she is going to need a fresh coat of nail polish in the morning of the wedding anyway, JMO. And regarding the jacket, it is a wind breaker, when I lived in NY, we wore wind breaker when it was really windy, so this could be the case. I still think it is a Sunday wedding. :anyone?:

Most brides I know get their mani/pedi at least the day before, they want no chances of smudging it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Most brides I know get their mani/pedi at least the day before, they want no chances of smudging it.

OK, good point. so, she is getting it today, bcs I think the wedding is tomorrow.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:23 pm

How hard this might be for Molly, Daniel, Ali, or Jason to not give a shout out for the wedding? I would have blown it for sure...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Maggenzm wrote:How hard this might be for Molly, Daniel, Ali, or Jason to not give a shout out for the wedding? I would have blown it for sure...

I know! As well as the rest of the guests and anyone associated with the wedding. The wedding planner, bless his little heart, showed some excitement without giving anything away, but he's no match for bleu. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:03 pm

Oh you know, just another typical Sunday... :gotcha:

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
Go Hawks!!! See you soon #12thMan @Seahawks
deshartsock
#happysunday
fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 10 B7pNg1BIEAAcBb9

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:08 pm

laugh out loud He better not have any big screen TV's in that Chapel. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud He better not have any big screen TV's in that Chapel. laugh out loud

Is it okay if they have them at the reception?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom