SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:38 pm

^^ Jay would have met them at Sean and Catherine's wedding. And yes, he is a random kinda guy. He tweets me every now and again just because he sees me in his timeline. Love that guy.

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Samuel10fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Samuel10 fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Family10fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Samuel15fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:49 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ Jay would have met them at Sean and Catherine's wedding. And yes, he is a random kinda guy. He tweets me every now and again just because he sees me in his timeline. Love that guy.

A true man of God, I loved his sharing on SeanCat wedding.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:20 am

I saw his tweet too and thought that it was nice of him to reach out to her. He is just the cutest.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock
Gotta work it to twerk it. @EFT_Bellevue #getfit #shedforwed

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:18 pm

Are they still here? When are they leaving? If the have not left yet, then the wedding is Sunday, not Saturday.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:21 pm

Well no sightings or pics of them there. :gotcha:

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:37 pm

I think they are having fun throwing people off again. Either way it is going to wonderful whenever it happens.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:11 pm

These are two people who spent months going back and forth incognito. I think if they truly wanted to, they could pull it off. All of their 'wingmen' are in town and tanned, lashed, and ready...

I'm still pulling for tonight and don't think we'll hear about it for a couple of days...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:28 pm

You are right, these two are expert in keeping secret. They meet in secret for about 2 months and no one suspected. they might have left already and we will not know until they want us to know.
Any movement from the Mesnick? They are in Cahoot. so they will not announce their trip to LA either. I guess we just have to wait.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:07 pm

I mean come on, even Tasos their DJ is ready laugh out loud laugh out loud

I think a Sunday wedding...

tasoshernandez
Liking the new style. Thanks Amanda! #menshair #fresh

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 10932144_409603092530024_194014232_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Tasos looks cute!

Does anyone know who this person is?

Mike ‏@VegaDelight 6h6 hours ago
Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried from the Bachelorette may be getting hitched this weekend, without tv coverage...#Bachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:22 am

No idea GA! But his beard is looking good for this weekend! giggling

deshartsock
Date nights made right  PINKHEART

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 9 10914147_1387157801588548_847366947_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom