SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 pm

This is so sweet, what a wonderful anniversary present for her parents.  I love that they're high school sweethearts. 

deshartsock
I had the most amazing time with my parents in town! Their love for each other is a beautiful thing + I feel so incredibly blessed to have such loving + caring parents. Thank you @matthewland for capturing their love + laughter as an anniversary gift! They're going on 39 years together, but will forever be high school sweethearts.

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 39 11379711_900092040058142_222493758_n

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:37 am

That's adorable. What a lovely message from Des to her parents, and a great pic of them! Long term marriages are becoming a thing of the past. It's enduring to read this. It sounds like they had a great time with her parents in town for a visit.

Happy 39 yrs and wishing you many more! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:47 am

Des is going to the Dominican Republic with a group of women who bring clean water and health education to countries in need. Can't wait to follow her on this one, sounds rewarding and right up her alley. 

the_her_initiative
We are over the moon that @deshartsock will be joining us for our #hertrip at the end of July! Desiree found love on #thebachelorette and is spreading so much love and kindness throughout the world. She's passionate about women in the US empowering women in the countries where @healing_waters works! Give her a warm welcome to @the_her_initiative!

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 39 11380938_911603868878688_346045704_n

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:17 pm

That will be a great experience for her. She's a kind soul who has a good heart!

Looking forward to seeing what this is all about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That will be a great experience for her. She's a kind soul who has a good heart!

Hear Hear!? She's such a loving person. She will forever be my favorite ette. She has the heart of a lion.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:41 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That will be a great experience for her. She's a kind soul who has a good heart!

Hear Hear!? She's such a loving person. She will forever be my favorite ette. She has the heart of a lion.

Yes, she is a class act for sure. And I admire her way of looking at life; always happy and grateful for everything. It is inspiring.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:05 pm

jul2201 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Yes, she is a class act for sure. And I admire her way of looking at life; always happy and grateful for everything. It is inspiring.

:yes: She is absolutely amazing! Plus, she makes my prince happy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:21 pm

jul2201 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

IA jul, I think this is her best quality. When someone is truly grateful for everything they have no matter how big or small, and don't sweat the things they don't have, you live a much fuller life IMO. Her humbleness radiates her personality. She wouldn't hurt a fly. Prince Handsome is perfect for her. They are both a kind gentle fun loving young married couple!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Such lovely photos! There's something about Des and Chris that just makes me think they are just good, genuine people. Lovely couple.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jul2201 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

IA jul, I think this is her best quality. When someone is truly grateful for everything they have no matter how big or small, and don't sweat the things they don't have, you live a much fuller life IMO. Her humbleness radiates her personality. She wouldn't hurt a fly. Prince Handsome is perfect for her. They are both a kind gentle fun loving young married couple!

Yes, Des brother said that Chris was just like Des, they are both " kind souls "I think, not the exact word.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Kudos to Des. Agree with all the sentiments about how special she is.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm here for the Des love! Initially I was drawn to her because I loved her with Chris but always thought she was a sweetheart since The Bachelor. But man, they are so well matched and super nice and grounded - love that the most about them. I've emailed with Des a few times so we're basically friends now right? laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom