SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:22 pm

I tweeted Chris once and he favoured my tweet. beatingheart You can be friends with Des bleu, who is a sweetheart, and I'll be friends with Chris. fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 1377737533

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Hugesmile Deal!

deshartsock
Let's stop bullying once + for all! (Cyber bullying included) // Follow @bulliesreality to see how they're helping bullied kids, teens, + their families overcome this huge problem. #Bulliestherealityshow #takeastand  

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 11380038_1626083037635034_1701421846_n

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:45 pm

From the softball game last week:

@komonews

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 CIrrEl2WwAAdKHN

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 CIrrEgdWIAAwv-l

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Love 'em!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:32 pm

deshartsock
Afternoon stroll before the festivities! Happy 4th!! Follow on snapchat: DesireeHartsock

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 11379040_119027538434468_1991487642_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:12 am

deshartsock
fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 11355076_1445035429136678_1318672316_n
https://instagram.com/p/4vVh82CGP_/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 8367-910 fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 I_got_13 fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 am

Awww, adorable couple!!! 
Always thought Chris is her perfect match and great that she made the right decision.

A little OT
I didn't know this forum during their season, but was spoiled. Throughout the season, I had been sad for Chris thinking he's F2. Although I like Brooks too, but I did think Chris is the best for her. At the finale day, I checked Twitter while awaiting the online link (as I live in Hong Kong), I saw Michael G tweeted congratulations to Des and Chris, I thought maybe Michael made a mistake. I cried a big time during the proposal. cantstopl

This is still my fav Bachelorette sesson so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:09 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Awww, adorable couple!!! 
Always thought Chris is her perfect match and great that she made the right decision.

A little OT
I didn't know this forum during their season, but was spoiled. Throughout the season, I had been sad for Chris thinking he's F2. Although I like Brooks too, but I did think Chris is the best for her. At the finale day, I checked Twitter while awaiting the online link (as I live in Hong Kong), I saw Michael G tweeted congratulations to Des and Chris, I thought maybe Michael made a mistake. I cried a big time during the proposal. cantstopl

This is still my fav Bachelorette sesson so far.

Chris was always the best match for her, I saw a love that was intertwined. *spoiler removed* They are my fave too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:18 pm

They really are a breath of fresh air. Never gets old seeing them happily married and enjoying life in Seattle.

Magg, I removed the tidbit about Kaitlyn's season as it's sort of a spoiler. yes We can discuss it in threads labeled *SPOILERS* only.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:30 pm

DesireeHartsock.com is in the running for the best wedding blog of the year along with 49 others in quite the impressive list (Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Brides). Feel free to cast your vote for any of them, you can vote for more than one. 

2015's Best Wedding Blogs

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 40 Best-wedding-blogs-700x500

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:DesireeHartsock.com is in the running for the best wedding blog of the year along with 49 others in quite the impressive list (Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Brides). Feel free to cast your vote for any of them, you can vote for more than one. 

2015's Best Wedding Blogs

:jumpyay: That's awesome!

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:25 pm

That is quite impressing! Go Des!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom