SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:55 pm

So I think it is by IP address. I went again from work today after 24 hours and it tells me that Des has 199 votes, but won't let me vote for her site.

Has anyone tried going to a Starbucks or something and seeing if it will let you vote again from there?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:00 pm

I just looked, and I was now able to vote. She's at 200. Makes no sense. I am at the same IP addy.

ETA:

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:DesireeHartsock.com is in the running for the best wedding blog of the year along with 49 others in quite the impressive list (Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Brides). Feel free to cast your vote for any of them, you can vote for more than one. 

2015's Best Wedding Blogs

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 Best-wedding-blogs-700x500

Bringing this forward to the new page, so everyone can just click on the link for Des.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 pm

This is crazy. Oh well we can all click each day and try Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:41 pm

This is crazy. I tried using this link, then by googling it, and from both directions it said she has 200 votes. Either they messed up saying you can vote more than once, or they are trying to block votes to let the others catch up a little. I've only gotten to vote one time.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:54 pm

BKay wrote:This is crazy. I tried using this link, then by googling it, and from both directions it said she has 200 votes. Either they messed up saying you can vote more than once, or they are trying to block votes to let the others catch up a little. I've only gotten to vote one time.

I think you may be correct. I voted for every single one of them to see what the vote count was. Second place is 90 votes, third is 50, followed by a few in the low double digits and the rest single digits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Maybe you can vote every day, but only if you vote for someone different each day. Weird! I'm not going to try that, as I don't want to give votes to the others. But it does say VOTE by the other names, but only says 202 by Des and won't let me vote again.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:32 am

I was able to be vote 203 from my safari browser, and then 204 in my google chrome browser
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:21 am

lurker11 wrote:I was able to be vote 203 from my safari browser, and then 204 in my google chrome browser

Great catch! I just tried it on IE and was able to vote. I was also able to vote on Google Chrome which is what I voted on last night. She's at 208 now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 am

What does he mean by #GMA? Is it a sports reference?

chrisrsiegfried
Couldn't have asked for a better weekend filled with friends, event and softball. Now let's get after this week! #GMA on the horizon Smiley

And also Chris and his coworkers played in a charity softball game with the Mariners yesterday. Here's a short clip of him pitching. I miss him. hissyfit

https://mobile.twitter.com/F_Rodney56/status/620408861564907520

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:40 am

The only GMA I know is Good Morning America.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Thanks lipsis, guess we'll wait and see.

And the charity softball game yesterday was an event by The Boys & Girls Club, the Mesnicks also played.

deshartsock
Baseball for @BGC_Bellevue was the icing on the cake this weekend. So much fun! 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 CJzi9eHUEAAXMJi

deshartsock
(Kiss emoji)

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 11248186_947936561893443_806894802_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:27 pm

I don't know how to bring over tweets, but it seems like they are going to be on GMA based on Chris's last tweet!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom