SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:AAL, I think we've just found something we can agree on! tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 3806527698
bestbud!   tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 3806527698

(Btw: my fave contestant, Richie from Bette AU, is a sweetheart just like Chris!! Totally my type of guys :yes: )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:02 am

Chris's little helper while they fix the sink together.  #fam #socute by @deshartsock

Celebrating a beautiful bride to be today! When I was brand new to Seattle, @andrialindquist was the first friend I met.. all because she came up and introduced herself after a @barmethodwa class. You never know what can happen with just a simple introduction! She is an incredibly talented photographer but an even better friend to everyone she meets and I can't wait till the wedding!! So happy for you both.  #jenquist #bridalshower by @deshartsock

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 8367-910 tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 I_got_13 tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Thanks Linds! A few more from the last week or two:

deshartsock
Babysitting for @floridaray18 so that her and her hubby can have a nice date night out is always a joy with this little face! In honor of #WorldKindnessDay, I'm excited to be working and collaborating with @KINDsnacks and celebrating kindness with their new #kindawesome program! Not to mention I love their bars! What will your act of kindness be today!?!
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 12070617_404290276432683_1331484236_n

deshartsock
There's nothing like working with @UGGaustralia to enjoy the holiday season with a good girlfriend... to sip wine, enjoy double date nights and get silly with the jump and hold #hugitout. || What's your signature hug?
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 12063241_995904830472797_193471224_n

deshartsock
These colder days are really making me miss some sunshine and palm trees! #tbt and wanting to go back soon to one of the best times ever in Hawaii. #honeymoon #handsomehubby
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 11930836_138981289796871_1110926321_n

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Aww, their Christmas cards:

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 DSC_0697

Source: desireehartsock.com

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:38 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! #leftout #canadienne

Des and Chris are in Oregon for the holiday with the rest of the Siegfrieds.

deshartsock
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I hope it's a day filled of love, family and lots of turkey! I'm so grateful for this tall and handsome hubby of mine and for my family here and far.
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 12276863_506545656171694_1544326578_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Very nice picture! Minus the snow of course! ughghg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:58 am

Chris looks soooo great!!!!
In my book, he's the best looking male contestants ever, no one came close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:26 am

I really love this couple! Des may not have wowed me as the Bachelorette but I have come to really appreciate her as one of the most genuine, down to earth of the bunch (along with Ashley H).  I love seeing this couple living their life in just a normal way and I love seeing her gush over her tall handsome hubby all the time. I have a suspicion we could see a pregnancy for them this next year and I will be thrilled.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:32 pm

She tagged Hollywood as the location.

deshartsock
Loving the Cali sunshine today!! It's reflecting off of our PNW glow. Haha.
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 12331568_1648356735444799_1819346392_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Sending out her congrats to the Lowes on their baby news. Please be next. laugh out loud

deshartsock
We are soo excited for you guys! Congrats on the big announcement @clmgiudici & SeanLowe09!!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Aww that's so sweet of them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Very nice of Des. And I see the small print there, Bleu. Smiley

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 Samuel10tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 Samuel10 tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 Family10tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 Samuel15tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom