SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by california90 Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 am

Haha, I third that small print text.

california90

Back to top Go down

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Love this laugh out loud.

deshartsock 
Family. #tbt #80s #sweethair 
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 12331950_927339200688771_2047440999_n

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Cute pic. Someone commented with have a baby laugh out loud. Des replied that they're thinking about it, with a wink.  tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 1f64f 

deshartsock
Let the holiday festivities begin. 
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 12298834_497702343741714_1545364837_n

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:45 pm

They always look so happy and content. They just get better and better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:04 pm

I hope a baby is coming sometime soon. They'd make an adorable family.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:48 pm

I personally don't mind them enjoying their lives for a while before babies. They have all these wonderful opportunities to travel and such, I am happy for them to get to enjoy it. I have a feeling they will be amazing parents and more family focused when they are. When it does happen it will be a happy event.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:Cute pic. Someone commented with have a baby laugh out loud. Des replied that they're thinking about it, with a wink.  tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 1f64f 

deshartsock
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 12298834_497702343741714_1545364837_n

....as I immediately look at her tummy for clues. laugh out loud They will be celebrating their 1 yr anniversary soon. Perfect timing for a baby announcement IMO. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:49 pm

That 80s family portrait is adorable! laugh out loud Her dad sure has a lot of hair!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:58 pm

I guess I am one of the few who don't feel the need to push for every couple to have kids quickly? Kids are a blessing, but having time to enjoy each other and the booming career Des worked so hard for seems okay to me. Not that they should never have kids, I am just happy for them to wait if that is what they want.

Personally, I kind of dislike that every married couple gets pressured to get pregnant. Maybe I am sensitive since my pregnancy wasn't successful. I get annoyed that people still feel the right to tell my husband and me we should have children. JMO/P.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:31 am

Well said, stuck. I'm so sorry about your pregnancy. sad You're not wrong to be sensitive about that. It's a very personal decision whether to have children or not and no one should be pressured into something so life-altering. I think some people don't get how annoying or hard it can be to be asked when you're having children when maybe you have been trying to and it just wasn't in the cards for you, or if you just don't want them and you don't want to have to justify your decision on your own life. I'm single so I don't really get the children question from people but I hear all the time asking when I'm going to finally get married or why haven't I found someone yet and I'm just like well who even said I wanted that?

As for Des and Chris, it sounds like they do want children so I'll be very happy for them when they decide the time is right.  tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 1f600  tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 2764

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 am

Aww look at how sweet this couple is. hearthumbsup

I am sure if or when the time is right for them they will be wonderful parents. And if not, more importantly, imo (since one of the best things a parent can do, imo, is be a loving spouse/partner) they will continue to be a wonderful couple. beatingheart

bleuberry wrote:Cute pic. Someone commented with have a baby laugh out loud. Des replied that they're thinking about it, with a wink.  tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 57 1f64f 

deshartsock
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:59 am

The only reason I mentioned it, is because Des herself mentioned it. I went through that for 8 yrs. When are you going to have a babeeeeee???? I didn't have a baby because I didn't want to at the time, so I certainly know how annoying it is. My son went through that with a long time g/f. When are you getting engaged??? It's no ones business.

They were engaged for 1 1/2 yrs, and married almost 1 yr. Maybe they are in the thinking stages considering Des actually responded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom