SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:45 am

Yeah I think Des seems like she wants a wee little Des or Chris.

awwww I can just picture it now if it is meant to be. What a sweetie that little precious gift will be and I am sure they will be wonderful parents.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by mindless Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I guess I am one of the few who don't feel the need to push for every couple to have kids quickly? Kids are a blessing, but having time to enjoy each other and the booming career Des worked so hard for seems okay to me. Not that they should never have kids, I am just happy for them to wait if that is what they want.

Personally, I kind of dislike that every married couple gets pressured to get pregnant. Maybe I am sensitive since my pregnancy wasn't successful. I get annoyed that people still feel the right to tell my husband and me we should have children. JMO/P.

I agree. My parents didn't have kids until their late 30's, even though they married in their early 20's. Before that they enjoyed being a couple, travelled and saved enough money to buy a house upfront. I think that was smart, because we're only young once and children are a big commitment. No need to rush unless it's something you really want. If Des and Chris do want it in the near future, then I hope their wish will be granted! I'm sure they'll make amazing parents. :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Happy Birthday Chris! Smiley

Happy 30th birthday to the most amazing man I'm lucky enough to call my husband! I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life and can't wait for all of life's adventure together.  I love you so much babe!  @brandonkiddphoto by @deshartsock

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 1f49c

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 8367-910 tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 I_got_13 tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 pm

:Chris: Thanks Linds!

He is so flippin handsome IMO! beatingheart beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Happy Dirty Thirty to Chris!

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Samuel10tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Samuel10 tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Family10tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Samuel15tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Happy Birthday to Chris, a true Prince Charming!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:08 am

Happy Birthday Chris! Looks like Des got their friends together for a surprise brunch and wine tasting trip. Ahna and her husband came to town too (left). 

IG: michaelhalter
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 12328336_987624851294388_902241317_n

chrisrsiegfried 
Thank you to my beautiful wife for this amazing birthday surprise! At least I'm dressed appropriately.
tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 12393582_1656134721270279_613269716_n

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:53 pm

From Des´blog. Loved it. Smiley http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-birthday-30-reasons-why-i-love-him/ (Wasn't sure if I was allowed to bring the whole thing over here, so that´s why I just brought the link.Smiley)

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:42 pm

They are the cutest couple!! ;-)  What a fun birthday celebration for Chris.  The photos exude happiness and joy!!! :cutesmile!: wine celebrate :Holiday Santa :santakisses
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:54 pm

jul2201 wrote:From Des´blog. Loved it. Smiley http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-birthday-30-reasons-why-i-love-him/ (Wasn't sure if I was allowed to bring the whole thing over here, so that´s why I just brought the link.Smiley)

Gah. Everything we already knew about Chris, but it just makes me teary eyed reading it. Sigh, that was beautifIul.

My favorite trait she listed is that he can make everyone in the room feel special. I've noticed even since the days on the show that he tried to recognize and pay attention to everyone.

And that he's a great athlete but isn't arrogant. I've always loved his humility.

tbt - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Beautiful reasons indeed. ^^^  The fact that Chris is so good looking, kind, intelligent, talented and yet exemplifies such humility is so remarkable.  He really is a one in a zillion guy. yes   

So glad he and Des found each other. :wedding
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:29 pm

He brings her water every night? He's so flippin thoughtful. #25 There's that reference to being a Dad again.

He's a gem, an absolute doll!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom