SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:19 am

These two are such a lovely, classy couple. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:01 am

Bringing this over from the general fan thread, thanks Linds! She's doing great!

Linds911 wrote:She's doing a great job so far! yes

A work in progress but oh so much more to share at #SeattleDances to benefit Plymouth Housing. Link in profile or at {www.seattledances.org/online-voting/} to vote for me and help an incredible cause! Thank you thank you!!!#giveback #votenow #please // Anyone guess what dance I'll be doing!? by @desireesiegfried

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:20 am

Oops sorry thought I posted in the right thread! Embarressed! You're welcome! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 8367-910 weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 I_got_13 weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Wasn't she the cutest bride? Adorable.

desireehartsock_com
I'm missing all of my beautiful #bridesmaids today! It's a special feeling to have your nearest and dearest by your side while you marry the man of your dreams. Tag those special ladies. #weddings #dresses #ceremony @brandonkiddphoto
weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 Image15

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:01 pm

For years I've wanted to write a book sharing all of my wedding wisdom and experience so I'm beyond excited to announce that I finally am!!! It's been so much fun to write and share the best tips to plan a wedding without breaking the bank. Sign up for my newsletter at www.DesireeHartsock.com for exclusive updates and how you an get your hands on a copy. Coming out in May! #myfairytalewedding #weddingplanning #book by @desireesiegfried

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 8367-910 weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 I_got_13 weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Woah! Didn't see that coming! Well, I'm glad it isn't a tell all or something laugh out loud.

emilygmaynard
Congratulations!! I wish I had it when I got married! Xox

cailaquinn
Congrats beautiful! Cheers to your happy ending.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 4 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Yeah I saw it on my IG feed & thought that too laugh out loud this is much better since it's her line of work! yes

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Sarah Morgan is listed as another author, she's Des's long time BFF who started out in bridal salons with her years ago. She was one of Des's bridesmaids last year and vice versa Smiley

Source: Amazon

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 51mHzF04j0L._SY400_

Description
About the Author

Desiree Hartsock is the creator of www.DesireeHartsock.com the ultimate wedding planning, inspirational, lifestyle blog for every aspect of a woman’s life. Her passion for design, weddings and to help others is shown in everything she creates including the dresses she designed for her ‘Desiree Hartsock for Maggie Sottero’ collection and the bridal jewelry for her ‘Desiree for KV Bijou’ collection.

Sarah Morgan is a certified Wedding Planner with over a decade of experience in the wedding and event industry. Having worked as a bridal stylist for over seven years, she was able to nurture her love for color, texture, and design to understand the needs of every bride. She takes special care in orchestrating every beautiful event she plans and wants nothing more than her clients to live out their dream celebration. http://www.sarahmorganeventdesign.com/

Product Description
Desiree Siegfried-Hartsock, star of ABC’s The Bachelorette (2013 season), gives her best advice on how to have an extraordinary wedding, on an ordinary budget. In My Fairytale Wedding, Siegfried-Hartsock demystifies wedding planning and budgeting, offering super-practical tips on how to make your wedding a fabulous and memorable event. From small family weddings at home to breath-taking destination weddings, Siegfried-Hartsock guides you through everything you need for your dream wedding without breaking the bank.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Good for her! That book will sell no problem IMO. Their wedding was so gorgeous, I'm sure there are many brides to be that will learn a lot from the book!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:15 am

But happy for her, nonetheless!

Last edited by california90 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sarah Morgan is listed as another author, she's Des's long time BFF who started out in bridal salons with her years ago. She was one of Des's bridesmaids last year and vice versa Smiley

Source: Amazon

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 51mHzF04j0L._SY400_

Description
About the Author

Desiree Hartsock is the creator of www.DesireeHartsock.com the ultimate wedding planning, inspirational, lifestyle blog for every aspect of a woman’s life. Her passion for design, weddings and to help others is shown in everything she creates including the dresses she designed for her ‘Desiree Hartsock for Maggie Sottero’ collection and the bridal jewelry for her ‘Desiree for KV Bijou’ collection.

Sarah Morgan is a certified Wedding Planner with over a decade of experience in the wedding and event industry. Having worked as a bridal stylist for over seven years, she was able to nurture her love for color, texture, and design to understand the needs of every bride. She takes special care in orchestrating every beautiful event she plans and wants nothing more than her clients to live out their dream celebration. http://www.sarahmorganeventdesign.com/

Product Description
Desiree Siegfried-Hartsock, star of ABC’s The Bachelorette (2013 season), gives her best advice on how to have an extraordinary wedding, on an ordinary budget. In My Fairytale Wedding, Siegfried-Hartsock demystifies wedding planning and budgeting, offering super-practical tips on how to make your wedding a fabulous and memorable event. From small family weddings at home to breath-taking destination weddings, Siegfried-Hartsock guides you through everything you need for your dream wedding without breaking the bank.

Sure hope they got the order right on the book!!!!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:19 am

Des is in California for her bff's baby shower.

desireesiegfried
California... it's been too long. #hb #sunset
weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 12558390_1114640315246975_754789669_n

desireesiegfried
Words can't express how incredibly happy I am for my best friend and unofficial big sis! @tanyaann2 you will be the best mother ever and I can't wait to meet your little guy. Love you! #babyshower #babyboom #babyfever
weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 62 12479566_488863167982752_959802727_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom