SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:One of my favourite things about Des is that even after finding a great guy and living such a full and happy life, she's always thinking about those who haven't yet found what they're looking for. Such a gem she is.

I agree Bleu. She is a gem and when she has their baby please let us know. I will change my avi for the big day. Chris and Des have always been two of my favorites. For some reason I have always been drawn to the bachelorette instead of the bachelor. Love Des and Chris! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Wow love that message from Des, what a blessing that she & Chris found each other, easily my favorite love story from this franchise PINKHEART

Every time I visit this fan thread, my heart melts. Every time that I feel ready to give up on this franchise, I think of Des' season and how beautiful it was to witness.

What she writes about Chris is just what many of us Chres fans watched unfold onscreen and believe in, even with all the crazy spoilers insisting another ending.

I keep hoping for another season and love story like Des & Chris but I do think that those two are truly soulmates who wanted the same things in life at the same time. There have been other time tested couples but something about these two will always stand apart.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:20 pm

My favorite love story and FRC to have witnessed. :married  I love Trista & Ryan but Des & Chris surpassed them.  I'm so, so happy for them their little one will soon be here! :babybaloon:

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:03 pm

She is all belly! How beautiful heartbeat

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 78 13715157_837335979701465_1137539828_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNDg3NzkzNzQzOTAwMDUwNQ%3D%3D
https://instagram.com/p/BI_YoSADMe5/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:04 pm

OH boy! My guess. :babysleeping: Smiley

She looks adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Boy

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:54 am

Diana wrote:She is all belly! How beautiful heartbeat

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 78 13715157_837335979701465_1137539828_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNDg3NzkzNzQzOTAwMDUwNQ%3D%3D
https://instagram.com/p/BI_YoSADMe5/

Simply adorable! So happy for them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:55 am

Perfect little bump.

The designer who did Des's home office makeover last year is working on the nursery with them. Can't wait to see it!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:44 pm

BOY oh BOY!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:09 pm

I think these two will make amazing parents.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:12 pm

As a few others have posted, Des & Chris are my favorite couple from this franchise, and her FRC was just the best (loved her "imperfect" description).

That being said, I haven't kept up with them and their pregnancy much. From people making guesses about the baby's sex, it's obvious Des & Chris haven't shared the baby's gender. Do we know if they have found out and are just keeping it private? Or do they want to be surprised?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:45 am

@Buckeye_Fan As far as I know, they haven't shared the baby's gender, nor do I know if they are keeping it to themselves, or if it's going to be as surprise. I don't think they've said either way. Some can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom