SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:26 pm

So yeah, if I defend in June, maybe all us Nick chicks can meet up in July for my 44 (yes, I am weird and like to celebrate the inverse birthdays - those that read the same from the front or the back), maybe we can get Nutty to bug Nick's contact to ask him to give his crazy board Nick Chicks a daytime tour of the city if we propose to keep our hands to ourselves and only take a million instead of a billion pics? cantstopl

So never going to happen, but hey it would be fun.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So yeah, if I defend in June, maybe all us Nick chicks can meet up in July for my 44 (yes, I am weird and like to celebrate the inverse birthdays - those that read the same from the front or the back), maybe we can get Nutty to bug Nick's contact to ask him to give his crazy board Nick Chicks a daytime tour of the city if we propose to keep our hands to ourselves and only take a million instead of a billion pics?  cantstopl

cheerleader
I would, however, like to negotiate terms.  no To the "no touch" clause.  Might I suggest something civil like a group hug?  group hug
Also, my b-day is likewise in July.  I think the b-day girls deserve a little kiss-kiss on the cheek. :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:46 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So yeah, if I defend in June, maybe all us Nick chicks can meet up in July for my 44 (yes, I am weird and like to celebrate the inverse birthdays - those that read the same from the front or the back), maybe we can get Nutty to bug Nick's contact to ask him to give his crazy board Nick Chicks a daytime tour of the city if we propose to keep our hands to ourselves and only take a million instead of a billion pics?  cantstopl

cheerleader
I would, however, like to negotiate terms.  no To the "no touch" clause.  Might I suggest something civil like a group hug?  group hug
Also, my b-day is likewise in July.  I think the b-day girls deserve a little kiss-kiss on the cheek. :uptonogood

I am never opposed to a lovely cheek kiss. We July birthday girls are pretty awesome. Hugesmile

Shall we start a petition? July road trip to Chicago. Gas prices are so low that if we book airline tickets way in advance and sleep four to room in inexpensive motels we could make it less expensive.

BTW, can you tell, I am having a hard time getting refocused on my research today? My brain is still in tired mode.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:20 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:nick_viall28 Playing tourist #beanselfie #chicago 

photo 2C70AED5-D52A-46AB-80BC-D1F6B6346ED3_zpswtsxaqwj.jpg

http://websta.me/p/895034953974353587_28313266

And :yes:, the top left pic does show Julie with her "spoiler" scarf. Smiley

Interesting that he would post it now... weeks after their visit.  Hmmmm????

Nick Sutter commented on the photo "looks warm....." it's like -7 degrees Celsius right now which is like 19 degrees Fahrenheit so it def not warm
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:20 pm

SueSt wrote:

Nick Sutter commented on the photo "looks warm....." it's like -7 degrees Celsius right now which is like 19 degrees Fahrenheit so it def not warm
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Nick is so so cute….in such a non traditional kind of way. My kind of guy.
And a Nick guided tour!! I am IN and I call seat next to the tour guide!!! Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 13 Holiday-ticket-smiley-emoticon

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:My avi has never been so true as in the last few days!!!!

Winning! It always bothered me how some people accused Nick of always stammering and mumbling. Ever since the morning after ATFR we have seen nothing but a composed, articulate, kind and diplomatic young man. Someone who has handled the spotlight much better than some individuals who have craved it so but yet totally blew it!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:24 pm

We are at -9C, or 16 F right now with blowing winds. I can handle it, NOT!

I love Chicago! I've been once, with 30 girls. We had so much fun. It was ages ago. The bean wasn't there though. We definitely would need him to give us a guided tour along with taking us for Chicago pizza, one of the best I've ever had with the exception of the ones I had in Italy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Now this is interesting for him to post now. Does PLAYING TOURIST mean he is trying to say that JB is just a friend and he was simply showing her around Chicago? That would matchup with his some of his recent comments regarding dating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:38 pm

SueSt wrote:

Are these pics from that visit or is she there with him again? Can we sleuth the pics by somehow seeing the metadata on the pics themselves or how about comparing the sky and clouds? Before the pics were color and now they are filtered black and white, correct? He may be showing us that they are together again. What does her SM show, anything? Or maybe it is a shoutout to her that he had a great time and misses her. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:43 pm

To me, it seems consistent with his interviews\statements that he's moved on, no trying again with Andi, he's enjoying dating but nothing serious. Kind of reinforcing what he said in the interviews without being blatant about it.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

SueSt wrote:

Are these pics from that visit or is she there with him again? Can we sleuth the pics by somehow seeing the metadata on the pics themselves or how about comparing the sky and clouds?  Before the pics were color and now they are filtered black and white, correct? He may be showing us that they are together again.  What does her SM show, anything? Or maybe it is a shoutout to her that he had a great time and misses her. Interesting.
 I'm 99% the pics were taken on the day Julie was with him.  He chose to include the top left pic which has "the scarf" which was how sleuthers determined it was Julie B.  He could have used a different pic giggling
As Sue said, it's curious that he would choose to post a collage of their "touring" date 3 weeks after the fact.  Not sure what it means no idea :uptonogood  but love the mystery :detective

My attempt at cracking the code: it means she isn' t out of the picture. rofl a little pun

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana