SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:38 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I kind of give Josh a pass on his rude comments about Nick because I really think much of it was just MeAndI bringing out the worst in him. I doubt Nick would be open to a friendship with him if he didn't think Josh was a great guy and I think the fact that he is open to it means he's forgiven him and is over it. They both said rude things about each other they shouldn't have. Now if he still makes those kinds of comments without MeAndI then I'll change my mind about him.

It is actually the stuff before MeAndi picked him that bothered me. I just remember during the show Josh was a big part of the anti-Nick mob (along with Chris, Marcus, Brian, Dylan) who trashed him and ganged up on him so it has always left a bitter feeling about him for me. Yet he got to be the perfect hero who  took down "evil" Nick. Rolling Eyes You're right though, Nick was there, I was not so maybe there is more to it and there are other qualities that make Josh likeable that I just haven't seen. Nick seems friendly with most of the other anti-Nick mob mentioned above so who knows? I'm just glad I stayed on the Nick train throughout the whole show and beyond as he has come out of this the most normal and real and has done it with class.

As a Dylan fan, I have to speak up here. In two instances I recall that the guys "ganged up" on Nick, Dylan was not present. He was ill when they were in the garden setting and I think that was the night he spent in the hospital. The night after Nick slipped away with Andi and came back to face the guys, Dylan was not there either. I have read that he did not want to participate in drama on the show and would sometimes just go to his room. I realize being besties with Brian and Chris probably influence Dylan's perception about Nick and he most likely was/is "team Josh". But following the show, Nick reached out to Dylan on SM and they had a very friendly exchange. For full disclosure, I am a Nick fan too and not on team Josh, if such a thing still exists.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I'm backkkkkk!  What a crazy week to have to focus on my academic life instead of my fun bachelor fan life.  It was so hard not to come on here yesterday, but I had to sleep and be ready to impress my PhD committee.  The good news is I did, I have about two to three more months of experiments, then I am free to move with my husband, write up my dissertation and come back and defend most likely by the end of June!  Good thing, since I already have a MS, I told my boss this time we were ending in three letters and if it was DOA instead of PhD I wasn't sure who was going to be in trouble. cantstopl

Now on to amazing Nick!  His break up article was incredible as always and good for him for taking the high road and not outing Josh and Andi for not being able to be around him. Also kudos to Nick for stopping any chance or rumor of him being involved in the break up or wanting Andi back.  I think he saw that he is part of the dodged a bullet gang.  Since I was no fan of Emily's either (who Andi very much reminds me of), he can be added to the DAB gang with Brad, Sean, Arie and Jef.  To me all those men avoided a long term relationship with a woman who was more in love with herself at the time than she ever could have been with any of them.

As for Julie B, I think someone would have to move for them to work out.  Nick seems to enjoy Chicago and the midwest, so I don't know that I see him as a Cali kind of guy, maybe NoCal not SoCal.  If they are meant to be, it will totally work out.

Thankfully, I hope the bachelorette experience reconfirmed for Nick to make sure to look under the pretty package and make sure the down deep is something you can live with!

Missed you all and shouldn't have to disappear again!

Great post! I agree completely about the dodged a bullet gang!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:48 pm

nick_viall28 Playing tourist #beanselfie #chicago 

photo 2C70AED5-D52A-46AB-80BC-D1F6B6346ED3_zpswtsxaqwj.jpg

http://websta.me/p/895034953974353587_28313266

And :yes:, the top left pic does show Julie with her "spoiler" scarf. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Great pics Notarose.

Paval, I am not sure if Dylan was there during the lets all complain and be mean to Nick because Andi have him the HTD rose and chose to spend extra time with him gang up or not. Since I only remember Brian looking pissy, Chris seeming drunk, Josh talking non-stop up until the minute Nick walked in and Marcus being the only one man enough to say that he didn't like Nick to Nick's face.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:05 pm

notarose wrote:nick_viall28 Playing tourist #beanselfie #chicago 

Interesting that he would post it now... weeks after their visit. Hmmmm????
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Great pics Notarose.  

Paval, I am not sure if Dylan was there during the lets all complain and be mean to Nick because Andi have him the HTD rose and chose to spend extra time with him gang up or not.  Since I only remember Brian looking pissy, Chris seeming drunk, Josh talking non-stop up until the minute Nick walked in and Marcus being the only one man enough to say that he didn't like Nick to Nick's face.

Dylan wasn't there in that scene when they ganged up on Nick. He was in the room when Nick wasn't there but I remember anything Dylan said was cut to make it look like it was about Nick when really I think he was just talking about the experience as a whole.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:09 pm

sbolduc wrote:

Paval, I am not sure if Dylan was there during the lets all complain and be mean to Nick because Andi have him the HTD rose and chose to spend extra time with him gang up or not.  Since I only remember Brian looking pissy, Chris seeming drunk, Josh talking non-stop up until the minute Nick walked in and Marcus being the only one man enough to say that he didn't like Nick to Nick's face.

Dylan wasn't there in that scene when they ganged up on Nick. He was in the room when Nick wasn't there but I remember anything Dylan said was cut to make it look like it was about Nick when really I think he was just talking about the experience as a whole.

Thanks, since I had distinct memories of all the others so it makes sense to me that he wasn't there. I really like Dylan and felt for him. I lost a sister to a purposeful OD not an accident, I can't imagine losing two siblings to that. Except for his temporary hormone lust driven insanity with Elise on BiP, I have been a fan of Dylans. Glad he wasn't part of the mean boy PMS party.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:10 pm

SueSt wrote:snipped

Interesting that he would post it now... weeks after their visit.  Hmmmm????

Or this is another visit?

Thanks nr!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:snipped

Interesting that he would post it now... weeks after their visit.  Hmmmm????

Or this is another visit?

Thanks nr!!
Hmmm from me too, Sue.
GA, I wonder.  In his latest interview he said A. was not an option as that would be going backward whereas his latest IG pic shows Julie's back giggling.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:20 pm

I think I threw Dylan in there because I seem to remember him calling Nick a D-bag but during the group scene before Nick came back after getting the group date rose that represented home town date but if I am mistaken then my apologies. It was clear he was not team Nick though laugh out loud though definitely of the bunch he was the least confrontational regarding it. I remember my favorites at the beginning of the season were Nick, Eric and Marcus. I gave up on Marcus though as the season went on and he decided to paint Nick as the guy who just wants to get to F2 and then walk away. Look Nick wasn't perfect by any means either but he had to basically be on the defensive from episode 3 on it seemed. Everything he said people jumped right on calling him arrogant, a jerk, etc and when he tried to talk about it or apologize they just huffed and puffed even more. I do think it is great most of them can be at least cordial now if not friends. Maybe just the stress of the situation they in took over and it snowballed from there.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:21 pm

So one of my husband's good friends is named Nick and I sing this song to him changing to Nicky instead of Mickey to annoy him. It would work for our Nick too.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:22 pm

notarose wrote:nick_viall28 Playing tourist #beanselfie #chicago 

I wouldn't mind touring Chicago with Nick if even if only for a day!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana