SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nick is so so cute….in such a non traditional kind of way. My kind of guy.
And a Nick guided tour!! I am IN and I call seat next to the tour guide!!! tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 14 Holiday-ticket-smiley-emoticon

We may need to have rotating seating, because hello, birthday girls and possibly a new PhD, so can we take turns? I don't mind sharing.

Can we make this happen? It we can I am a superfundraiser, maybe we could even donate to a charity of his choice or something.

Okay, really I must still be loopy from my committee meeting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by mindless Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Maybe he's trying to tell us that it wasn't just one date. I mean people were wondering if his comments about not meeting the right girl yet meant that JB wasn't the right girl, so perhaps he's trying to say that it's yet to be decided. I for one would find it strange if he knew after one date that she was the girl for him. He did say he's excited about the people in his life right now. Probably includes her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello, Dr. Stuck! so glad to have you back posting with us again!
I have always been against Nick being the next bachelor. However, I read some fans want Josh to be the next lead. That gets me thinking: with many people coming around on Nick's side, how about him being the lead? He's just so charming, so adorable and his sarcasm is very amusing!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:27 pm

sdmom wrote:Hello, Dr. Stuck! so glad to have you back posting with us again!
I have always been against Nick being the next bachelor. However, I read some fans want Josh to be the next lead. That gets me thinking: with many people coming around on Nick's side, how about him being  the lead? He's just so charming, so adorable and his sarcasm is very amusing!

I would love to watch Nick, unfortunately, I don't trust MF and TPTB enough.  They were pretty bad to him during round one and am afraid what they would do with another chance.  Too bad for us.  Now, maybe he can move north of the border, because I have heard that Bach Canada actually treats their leads and contestants with some respect.

Oh and not Dr. Stuck yet, but hopefully by the end of June. PhD instead of DOA. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:28 pm

I have always been against Nick being the next bachelor. However, I read some fans want Josh to be the next lead. That gets me thinking: with many people coming around on Nick's side, how about him being  the lead? He's just so charming, so adorable and his sarcasm is very amusing!

I would've loved to watch him as the lead instead of Chris but I think they were afraid of taking a risk after Juan Pablo. I think it's more likely it'll be Josh or someone from the next season. Would Nick even be interested anyway?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I would love to watch Nick, unfortunately, I don't trust MF and TPTB enough.  They were pretty bad to him during round one and am afraid what they would do with another chance.  Too bad for us.  Now, maybe he can move north of the border, because I have heard that Bach Canada actually treats their leads and contestants with some respect.

Oh and not Dr. Stuck yet, but hopefully by the end of June.  PhD instead of DOA. giggling

GA is looking to escape the Canadian cold. Maybe Nick can be Bach Canada, GA can be a contestant, he picks GA and they move to Florida. Ash and JP can help them find jobs, place to live etc. :cutesmile!:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:41 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Oh and not Dr. Stuck yet, but hopefully by the end of June.  PhD instead of DOA. giggling

GA is looking to escape the Canadian cold. Maybe Nick can be Bach Canada, GA can be a contestant, he picks GA and they move to Florida. Ash and JP can help them find jobs, place to live etc. :cutesmile!:

LOL:bigsmile: thumbsup
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

We have a winner! GA, will you take our Nick to FL and let JP and Ash find you a place to live? It may be the wrong coast, but still warm.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:53 pm

^No, move to San Diego, so you can hang out with Roberto, Kiptyn, and Dr. Andy Baldwin...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:05 pm

sdmom wrote:^No, move to San Diego, so you can hang out with Roberto, Kiptyn, and Dr. Andy Baldwin...

Can I take Kiptyn and Roberto and skip Andy Baldwin, after him dating Marla Maples he lost me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Well, one of Nick's Chicago guy friends tagged him in a pic last night where they were having dinner at Chicago Cut Steakhouse and today Nick tweeted about folding his laundry. He is probably just hangin' do his usual routine w/o JB. Something I did notice since JB visited Nick is that she tweeted that she would give it all up for love. I assume that would include moving from LA to Chicago if Nick did turn out to be the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:09 pm

One of the comments on today's Chicago Bean pics posted by Nick was from a local asking why there was no snow in the picture. This would probably confirm then that the pics are not current but from her visit of several weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana