SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Nick is so cute!  Hope he has a good time and I hope he finds the love of his life soon too. Smiley

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:I want to know who he's with for that hike? (looks like hiking to me)

giggling All my bets are on JB.  If you look at her instagram, hiking is definitely one of her things :yes:

well well looks like Sneaky Nicky Poo has something for us to ponder about... giggling

as much as i want to know the details right now, im willing to wait until he himself feels ready to reveal his wuv life to us the fans in public. My other fav F2, Arie, came to mind. He might have been hooking up with a bunch of girls but he is only posting his moments with his 'right' girl (at least for the time being) for the world to see. giggling

I do hope too Stacia!...good observation....(Re: the JB 's hiking). Keep the stalking alive!..laugh out loud
btw, Welcome! to the NickChicks Land....giggling .

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Zoom into his eyes, and maximize as much as possible. Perhaps there's another body reflection in there. laugh out loud

:detective   rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:47 pm

I see a body to our left, in his right eye. White pants Smiley leave no stone unturned!  :stirthepot

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 39 Nick10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:34 am

Morgan Oliveira ‏@morganoliveira1 21m21 minutes ago
Love from HWood @jswartz! cc @debrabenson @eag @viallnicholas28
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 39 B9IwIdUCEAIcOTB
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:19 am

bluwavz wrote:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 39 B9IwIdUCEAIcOTB

wonder what was that about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:21 am

https://twitter.com/julieberry438/status/563131476217040896

is that hiking outfit she's wearing? :stirthepot

btw does anyone know who introduced JB to Nick? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:27 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  28s28 seconds ago
I love Becca's approach..trying to put herself in Chris's shoes. Great quality #TheBachelor

Now there is someone I'd love Nick with - Becca!!

hahahaha..Welcome to Our New Matchmaking Club, Nutty! :Welcome

i was teasing NR to join my club too....BecNick operation which will officially commence on March 9th :cutesmile!: (who knows maybe Don Corn Pablo may can't resist her?... :uptonogood )

and guess who favorited the tweet? *drumroll*:.....Becca ma gurl herself giggling yes
giggling Your clubs are always great Mura!
If I were to pick a prospect for Nick from Chris' season it would be Kaitlyn.  I think she is the most quick witted (she held her own with Jimmy Kimmel), is athletic and energetic, has a serious contemplative side, is very calm & confident, seems kind,  and although she is extroverted she basically chose to be quiet through most of the "Jordon" discussion and made it clear to Chris she didn't want their time spent talking about it meaning she dislikes drama.  She is comfortable with her body (tushy shot) but she sets her own limits (no straddling in the hot tub like many have done before her). She is very attractive - beautiful eyes - yet isn't flashy.  I like that she is a bit edgy while remaining grounded.  Nick's sister who is a hair stylist has a similiar style.
I think they could make an exciting couple... if they ever met ... and felt some mutual electricity.

been wanting to comment on this...

yep NR.. an exciting couple with good sense of humor. I bet she can make our boy laugh! ( i mean.. even JK was on par with her laugh out loud).

flash news: Kait and Nick are following each other on TW.

my fav this season is Becca. Kait came close. They both were BFFs during The season, which i love. Their tweets are hilarious! They managed to be funny without necessarily mean or nasty. yes . Such a breath of fresh air after too many mean girls from JPG season.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 am

Sue :peanutbutter: sunny

To all the "new" "girls" I have yet to "meet" and greet ... I'm so happy this "family" is like a music concert, that you've bought a ticket for and each day is more and more exciting as your dreams are getting bigger and your imagination is playing the scenarios in your head how awesome it's gonna be ... the best part, it is so exclusive and so VIP, that even the date is still a secret ... and so we wait and we have fun in the meantime by just every silliness.

So ... you got it Nick ... your secret dream "job" ... of being a rock star (singer ... and BTW as far as our memory goes, you sing just fine) and having crowd cheer for you :cheerpom: cheerdance  You have! goteam You do! girldance You are!
Do you feel the energy? awwww

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:39 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:TY
bluwavz wrote:

wonder what was that about?

I've been wondering the same thing.  The guys seem to need suit jackets (although he is wearing jeans so was this spur of the moment?)  Also 1 of the women is a VIP and the people in the background appear to be looking at stuff on a long table.  A trade show of some sort?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Looks to be a charity fundraiser silent auction.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:49 pm

He is tagged in that pic but it doesn't appear that he's in the pic, if I'm reading this correctly.

San Francisco bureau chief for USA Today, S.F. Giants fan, sucker for British rock and the Boss, and devotee of Saul Bellow.

Jon Swartz ‏@jswartz 14h14 hours ago
The key to an awards show -- show up after the awards ceremony.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He is tagged in that pic but it doesn't appear that he's in the pic, if I'm reading this correctly.

San Francisco bureau chief for USA Today, S.F. Giants fan, sucker for British rock and the Boss, and devotee of Saul Bellow.

Jon Swartz ‏@jswartz  14h14 hours ago
The key to an awards show -- show up after the awards ceremony.

yes Good catch.  Perhaps a pre- Grammy event.  That would be a wonderful perk  :yes:

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana