SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 pm

SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Twitter isn't match.com guys laugh out loud  just because Nick follows Andi doesn't mean he is trying to date her again, he made that quite clear in that Bustle article. That being said he doesn't seem to really hold grudges and is friends with I think at least a couple exes. From what I've seen, the bitterness has not been from his end aside from feeling hurt and confusion at the time it all happened, he has since moved on so it doesn't really surprise me especially since he is always the one that is saying he'd be open to future friendships if the opportunity presents itself.

Good points to reiterate, Monica.  Despite the many twitter and instagram comments pressing for a reunion, it's obvious that Nick has moved on.  
Nick's certainly a better man than me.  giggling
**edited** 
His offer reflects his deep emotional maturity, that he can let go of his hurt and forgive .... pretty awesome. :yes:

I think that old relationship is so done that there are only ashes left in the firepit. giggling And even those are probably blowing in the wind.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:42 pm

nick_viall28 When your friends lie that it's your bday in order to score free ice cream. It's still necessary to make a bday wish @lindsayliles @mfirestone12 @smid21
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 42 10986352_1694352020791457_136484721_n
http://websta.me/p/915400101893181206_28313266
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Who is in the pic with Nick?  Almost looks like Jef

Looks like it could be the guy he tagged in the IG pic I just posted.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Nick just posted a photo of JJ 
@viallnicholas28: Feeling totes hipster hanging with this guy @mrjjobrien http://t.co/hvKXLgaJme

Hmmmm....doesn't look like he's spent time with a certain lady yet hmmm
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Yeah I'm not really convinced anymore there's anything going on between them.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I'm not really convinced anymore there's anything going on between them.  

I'm not convinced either but the two women in the pic with him last night are both Bachelor producers so it's possible Julie Berry was there but not shown. Julie was a former Bachelor producer so possibly knows them. One of the women posted a pic of her & her husband the same night. If they are seeing each other on his trip & want to keep things quiet then it would be easy to keep her out of pics and not tag her.

Or it could be just what we're seeing. A nice trip with no romance thrown in.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick just posted a photo of JJ 
@viallnicholas28: Feeling totes hipster hanging with this guy @mrjjobrien http://t.co/hvKXLgaJme

wait. so he got to meet JJ this week. Then next week around V-day JJ will visit him in Chi?

well, looks like we already know who his true love is...laugh out loud. Let's just hope they wont go to 50ShadesofGrey Premiere together rofl

All kidding aside, im happy to see him happy, in a good term with everyone from the show......). He just needs someone to complement his already 'complete' life. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick just posted a photo of JJ 

I'm with Albean on this one... If they spent time together in LA (and my money is on yes) they are keeping it on the low down...
She saw him 6 weeks ago in Chicago... flew out to see him just for the day.... and tweeted about how epic it was.  
Since that time there have been many, many tweets/favorites/comments between them.
Even if they are just friends, I can't imagine if he was in LA that he wouldn't see her.
Just my opinion, but the fact that there are no photos leads me to think that they are more than friends and trying to hide what's between them.   :yes:
We'll see.....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:23 am

Has there ever been a F2 who is followed as avidly as Nick post-show? I want to meet this guy, have a drink with him and enjoy conversation!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:50 am

I think Arie ^^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think Arie ^^

yeah TeamArie was hansdown amazing. i was a newbie on this forum where the 2012 War starting to begin, and joining them as a lurker/seldom poster .

CNDgirl, the team tinfoil captain back then is now Arie's PR person. She and the rest of team Arie are still devotedly supporting him in his racing career. An epitome of true fangirls's love do exist beatingheart.

im proud to be Nick fan. He is a genuine, real person. He maybe witty and sarcastic but he never bad talking anyone (and neither were Arie and my Chris S, my hotties favs giggling)

i just think unfortunately he was being casted on the very wrong season.. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:00 am

albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Yeah I'm not really convinced anymore there's anything going on between them.  

I'm not convinced either but the two women in the pic with him last night are both Bachelor producers so it's possible Julie Berry was there but not shown. Julie was a former Bachelor producer so possibly knows them. One of the women posted a pic of her & her husband the same night. If they are seeing each other on his trip & want to keep things quiet then it would be easy to keep her out of pics and not tag her.

Or it could be just what we're seeing. A nice trip with no romance thrown in.  no idea

I agree with the above. It could be 50/50 either way with JB. I think if they are trying anything romantic, they are wanting to keep it on the DL so I don't anticipate IF they are doing any romance stuff that they are going to post it for all to see.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana