SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:01 pm

I have to wonder what our sweet Nick thinks about the A&J breakup... got to be a little weird for him I imagine.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:07 pm

He probably wishes them both well and maybe will even eventually become "friends" with Josh, who knows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:20 pm

I would guess it's only normal for him to wonder what would have happened if she picked him instead. Heck, I am wondering that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm

My thought hopefully, is he spends at most 15 mins in that mind set wondering. Then he realizes things happen the way they do for reasons. Then he happily moves back to where he is which is moved on with hopefully new interests.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 pm

I think it would've ended by now with him as well. They even had the distance to overcome, and I'm sure Andi would've started regretting her choice after the first argument, since Josh was the kind of man she always dreamed of snatching up.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:I would guess it's only normal for him to wonder what would have happened if she picked him instead. Heck, I am wondering that.

I think he is totally over Andi and thinks he dodged a bullet.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:53 pm

SueSt wrote:New instagram pic... Be still my heart  giggling beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

http://instagram.com/p/xmxZDKMwy_/

Here's the picture:Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 6 10881849_1573267802887967_370862709_n
nick_viall28
4 hours ago
#tbt to summer and some of the best friends a guy could ask for

Before the ATFR, I though Nick and Josh had some similarities and wished they would remain friends. Is it still possible? Weren't they pretty close early in the filming?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:55 pm

sdmom wrote:
SueSt wrote:New instagram pic... Be still my heart  giggling beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Here's the picture:Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 6 10881849_1573267802887967_370862709_n
nick_viall28
4 hours ago

Before the ATFR, I though Nick and Josh had some similarities and wished they would remain friends. Is it still possible? Weren't they pretty close early in the filming?

I think they were initially close because of the Milwaukee connection. But in terms of personality, they seem to be quite different. But maybe they will get in touch. If they do, I don't think it will be tweeted about.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:I would guess it's only normal for him to wonder what would have happened if she picked him instead. Heck, I am wondering that.

I think Nick is so above Andi with values, morals and ethics that I am glad he dodged a bullet.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:11 pm

No doubt it will cross his mind then last the equivalent of a sneeze.  
I am reminded of something his dad said in his only interview with a local tv station:  "...when he's ready - with someone else".

I think Nick has reached that readiness point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

sdmom wrote:

nick_viall28
4 hours ago

Are we forgetting Josh's words ''He doesn't associate himself with those kind of people'' cantstopl
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

I think Nick is so above Andi with values, morals and ethics that I am glad he dodged a bullet.  

I agree with you both.

Nutty, I'm sure Nick's thinking of what might have been and while I agree Norcalgal, that Nick is just karma-cally ahead of Andi in terms of value, morals and ethics, when she was with him she was a softer and nicer person.... so I also can imagine that had they wound up together it would have been a very different ending....

And I'm sure on some level Andi is thinking of Nick... no no

And I said it before, but I wonder if Nick had anything to do with A&J's breakup.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana