SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:18 pm

sdmom wrote:
SueSt wrote:New instagram pic... Be still my heart  giggling beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

http://instagram.com/p/xmxZDKMwy_/

Here's the picture:Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 7 10881849_1573267802887967_370862709_n
nick_viall28
4 hours ago
#tbt to summer and some of the best friends a guy could ask for

Before the ATFR, I though Nick and Josh had some similarities and wished they would remain friends. Is it still possible? Weren't they pretty close early in the filming?

thanks for the pic, sdmom! yes
Josh said some pretty nasty things about Nick since ATFR, I mean I think they were situationally driven, but still, I think it might be hard for them to reconcile. I don't think it would be that hard from Nick's side, since he has said repeatedly that sometime in the future he could see it, but from Josh's side, since he strikes me as very prideful... and again, we don't know if Nick played a part in the breakup on any level.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:18 pm

I don't see how he could have anything to do with it. He hasn't spoken to either one of them.

If they had trust issues, that's not Nick's fault. JMO

This is a fan thread, so lets be careful on what is being speculated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't see how he could have anything to do with it. He hasn't spoken to either one of them.

If they had trust issues, that's not Nick's fault. JMO

This is a fan thread, so lets be careful on what is being speculated.

thanks for the reminder GA.
I'll PM you.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:00 pm

hi guys it's been a long time but today's break up has enticed me back. Nice to hear thoughts and feelings on tricky Nicky!!

Au wonder what goes through his mind about this break up? Wish I had the guts to PM and ask the hard questions.

I'm sure he is happy with life ATM and living a normal existence.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:15 pm

SueSt wrote:I have to wonder what our sweet Nick thinks about the A&J breakup... got to be a little weird for him I imagine.

Wasn't Monday just 3 days ago and the happy couple was gloating about how people tell Andi she made the right decision?!!!!!!!! That escalated quickly. I definitely think Nick dodged a bullet and now that I look back on it, it is better that he was able to do it then rather than being chosen and then having a break up now.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 am

Great to read in another thread that Nick responded so eloquently to the break up.  He ticked all the boxes leaving no fodder for the rag mags to pick at.  I'm glad this happened with expediency.

True to form :cutiepie

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:16 am

notarose wrote:Great to read in another thread that Nick responded so eloquently to the break up.  He ticked all the boxes leaving no fodder for the rag mags to pick at.  I'm glad this happened with expediency.

What are you referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
notarose wrote:Great to read in another thread that Nick responded so eloquently to the break up.  He ticked all the boxes leaving no fodder for the rag mags to pick at.  I'm glad this happened with expediency.

This 
http://ca.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 am

notarose wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

This 
http://ca.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

Thanks for the link. Nick Viall is a class act, for sure. And I am really pleased that someone from the cast, Nick Sutter, was willing to go on record and tell it like it is (or was).
:claphands :claphands :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:50 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
notarose wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

This 

Thanks for the link. Nick Viall is a class act, for sure. And I am really pleased that someone from the cast, Nick Sutter, was willing to go on record and tell it like it is (or was).

Maybe it's a Nick thing?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:31 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
notarose wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

This 

Of course we're not surprised with Nick's perfect response... it continues a trend. :yes:
Interesting that E! 'added' the comments from Patrick and Sutter... I don't think they were in the article earlier when I copied it....
I would have loved to see JJ's comments. I wonder if he was asked and/or refused??
With you on Sutter, Cuppa, I have to applaud his no BS comments.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:47 am

Nick is a class act, I never doubted it for a minute.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana