SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - *Wedding* Discussion - Upates

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - *Wedding* Discussion - Upates - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - *Wedding* Discussion - Upates

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:39 pm

I am a sucker for a wedding. I must say that I was disappointed in this wedding. Sure we only got to see 5 -10 minutes of it, but it was not what I had in my mind as what they would do. (Obviously, my opinion doesn't matter). I loved the romance of Des and Chris. Maybe in my mind only, Marcus/Lacy came off as kind of cavalier. Perhaps that was because of the BIP setting or just taken out of context. I think she looked nice in her dress but there was a certain "princess" factor to the whole wedding that seemed missing in my mind. JMO
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - *Wedding* Discussion - Upates - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - *Wedding* Discussion - Upates

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Congrats! Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I am happy for them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Well, lookie here... scratch

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/04/bachelor-in-paradise-fake-wedding/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:27 pm

^^ So, do they have plans to do it for real in a round 2 I wonder?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:53 am

What was the point of Lacy creating her own perfume anyway? It seems pointless. I really doubt anyone would want to buy a perfume that they dont even know what it smells like/from a bachelor contestant. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:20 am

Hmmm, I don't follow couples from this franchise on sm. Did anyone notice their close friends and family send good wishes on the "marriage" ? If not, tmz might be correct.

They probably got paid really well and if it's true that it was all fake, it's nothing that hasn't been done/seen before. All about the show....plus, they need money for the real thing.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:19 pm

eversotrue wrote:What was the point of Lacy creating her own perfume anyway? It seems pointless. I really doubt anyone would want to buy a perfume  that they dont even know what it smells like/from a bachelor contestant. Lol

Well, yanno the old saying:
there is a sucker born every minute
Sorry ahead of time if anyone reading was a purchaser. rofl  I'm sure the scent is heaven.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:44 pm

If this is true expect to see Marcus home sooner than expected. Our military services do not play that. Integrity high on their lists.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:11 pm

While I normally don't agree with or bother with reading RS, I tend to agree with him here.  We know they are a real couple with plans to marry.  So, regardless of whether there is an actual wedding license at the moment, it will happen in the future when Marcus returns from bootcamp.  So, I don't see what having a ceremony before leaving with family flown in on ABC's dime could hurt, even if it wasn't as romantic and nice as it could've been (at least IMO from what I saw).  If it isn't official on paper, yet, it will be and it is in their hearts.  

So the big news to come out of yesterday that many of you asked about was the TMZ report that Marcus and Lacy’s wedding was fake. I don’t know anything about this and it was the first I’d heard, but I think people are getting caught up in semantics. If there’s no wedding license in Mexico or the U.S. that they’ve found, then I guess by technical terms they aren’t legally married yet. But when they post that headline, you get people thinking that they aren’t even a couple and/or they were just hired for the show. That’s not true. They live together in Orange County, they are engaged, everyone of their family members that was flown down to Mexico that day was paid for as were their accommodations. So did the wedding we saw on TV legally bind them as a couple? I guess not according to that story, but they are a couple and living together and are planning a ceremony in the states when Marcus returns from Coast Guard boot camp. I guess I don’t see this as big of a deal as most people do. It’s not like they’re two people who aren’t even a couple and pretended to get married on TV. That’s not the case. By the way, an email sent to Lacy yesterday went unresponded to, but that doesn’t surprise me. I’m guessing she will say something on social media in the future about it. But I think we’re just dealing with semantics here and it’s not nearly as big of deal as TMZ made it out to be with their attention grabbing headline.

Source:  RS
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:While I normally don't agree with or bother with reading RS, I tend to agree with him here.  We know they are a real couple with plans to marry.  So, regardless of whether there is an actual wedding liscence at the moment, it will happen in the future when Marcus returns from bootcamp.  So, I don't see what having a ceremony before leaving with family flown in on ABC's dime could hurt, even if it wasn't as romantic and nice as it could've been (at least IMO from what I saw).  If it isn't official on paper, yet, it will be and it is in their hearts.  

So the big news to come out of yesterday that many of you asked about was the TMZ report that Marcus and Lacy’s wedding was fake. I don’t know anything about this and it was the first I’d heard, but I think people are getting caught up in semantics. If there’s no wedding license in Mexico or the U.S. that they’ve found, then I guess by technical terms they aren’t legally married yet. But when they post that headline, you get people thinking that they aren’t even a couple and/or they were just hired for the show. That’s not true. They live together in Orange County, they are engaged, everyone of their family members that was flown down to Mexico that day was paid for as were their accommodations. So did the wedding we saw on TV legally bind them as a couple? I guess not according to that story, but they are a couple and living together and are planning a ceremony in the states when Marcus returns from Coast Guard boot camp. I guess I don’t see this as big of a deal as most people do. It’s not like they’re two people who aren’t even a couple and pretended to get married on TV. That’s not the case. By the way, an email sent to Lacy yesterday went unresponded to, but that doesn’t surprise me. I’m guessing she will say something on social media in the future about it. But I think we’re just dealing with semantics here and it’s not nearly as big of deal as TMZ made it out to be with their attention grabbing headline.

Source:  RS

ITA with Ladybug and (as much as I hate to say it) RS. I never saw this as their "real" wedding anyway, more of a PR stunt. Would anybody really want their wedding to be with most of the guests being BIP contestants? They got a free trip out of it and maybe were even compensated in other ways for being on the show. I just see this as trying to make a story out of nothing for the sake of :drama
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Why not go ahead and file the paperwork. I know at least 2 people who've had a civil wedding and then real weddings. Maybe the intention was to file when they return to US but realized that non-US weddings are not binding in the US??!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:57 pm

^^^Wow, I can't believe that RS is not fanning flames but instead sticking up for Bachelor couple! Be still my heart.

And, maybe I am making up things in my head but I could have sworn that I heard Lacy say something, somewhere in one of her recent appearances that they were going to have a separate ceremony.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - *Wedding* Discussion - Upates

+14
Ladybug82
iamreal2u
Kashathediva
julychild
lurker11