SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I'm still wondering why the FRC is weird.  Chris choosing Whitney as F1 isn't "weird."  Yeah, yeah, I know Millsy could be blowing a bunch of hot air, but I don't think so.  Something happens.  The question is what.  Maybe Becca shows up to the FRC in a red velour track suit.  Now, that would be weird!  6 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 3806527698

rofl rofl rofl

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 pm

hmbach wrote:Did anyone notice in the US article that it said "But 3 months after proposing with a Neil Lane diamond-- and getting a yes from his final choice--Soules has his feelings sorted out.  'I'm in love'." That would mean that he did not propose in November, but December would it not??

November thru February is 3 months and does anybody really believe that Becca would accept a proposal at the FRC? I don't think so. Becca realizes she is not at all ready for what Chris wants. And Chris realizes it too. She has never been in love, hasn't really had much experience with guys and physical contact, she was in a relationship with a guy for 4 years but didn't love him (see him be the father of her children). She can not have the first time she falls in love and gets engaged on reality TV show. It is too much of a stretch...honestly. I love Becca, she is a great girl but she is not ready....maybe as she says, two years from now. Kaitlyn agrees with me! And if I am wrong I too will take up knitting. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Rolly wrote:
My experience is that they usually try to create a picture of things being the opposite of what they trul are so that would mean that he is actually not that conflicted. The thing with being conflicted they do eeeevvvveeeerrry year and after the lead talk about the opposite. This time though I could see him really being torn because he so much wants to do the right choise. But we shouldnt forget the interview where he said that he new early on...

Miyala, where did Chris say he knew early on?

And remember that amazing first date of Chris and Whitney was also the week that Becca got the group date rose and made a real impression on Chris by not being willing to drape herself all over Chris. So really, they both made quite an impression the same week. Both were noticed early.

And how can any of know when Becca would be ready to say yes? We only see what they have shown us on tv. So saying she isn't ready is really a lot of supposition. And maybe just maybe, Chris liked the idea of being her first love, it was awesome to have a great woman give him heart. It meant a lot.

I suppose this because I was actually the woman once who wasn't chosen because it meant so much that the man that the virgin was giving him her first love was so special.

Really none of us know exactly what Chris wants so he contradicts himself.

The really great thing is that we will all know the answer on Monday.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:25 pm

All I really know for sure is let's get this damn FRC over and bring on the guys for The Bachelorette!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:All I really know for sure is let's get this damn FRC over and bring on the guys for The Bachelorette!!

Ha!!! Here...here... such a smart cookie :cutesmile!:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:45 pm

^^Good point, stuck, about both making an impression early.

Here's to Monday night! wine  I'm so ready for this season to be over...one way or another. I need my life back.

6 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:52 pm

I think I may have missed the posting/convo of the full Sneak Peak today... So if I have someone just shoot me down! But Mrs. Soules is an amazingly blunt woman who I could really love being around! "So we have some logistics" hahahahha

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's clear that snip from GMA now really was referencing Chris, not the ex, correct?

Video Link
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:12 pm

From RS today (being we were just discussing this earlier)

8) You stated a few weeks back that you were going to release some information that you received a while back the day after the finale. Is that still the case?  Yes.

***Edited

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:32 am

nutty1 wrote:All I really know for sure is let's get this damn FRC over and bring on the guys for The Bachelorette!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: I have to say though that each and every one of our members here have contributed to the forum in such great ways that has made this season better and much less boring. bestbud! bestbud! bestbud!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:42 am

sanlee088 wrote:

:yes: :yes: :yes: I have to say though that each and every one of our members here have contributed to the forum in such great ways that has made this season better and much less boring. bestbud! bestbud! bestbud!

San, as usual you are so sweet and I completely agree, the fun here saved what would have been a boring season for me. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:04 am

Pulling this over from the Becca thread...

Just ran thru the preview for the season again and Becca has 12 appearances, Whitney 12. Difference is that all of Beccas appearances appear when positive and wonderful things are being talked about:

"greatest opportunity"
"willing to do whatever it takes to find love"
"looking for for a very long time" (that one is a W VO w/a Becca pic)
"gunshot and a whoa" (LOL... the shooting range)
"I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you"
"All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" (again a W VO for this but 4 images of B)
"Its one of the most beautiful feelings" (again a W VO with a B pic)
"See a future with me" (starts out with "each and every one of the girls can..." but doesn't get to Bs pic until the "see")
"Hard to explain how perfect it seems at this point" (Sunset picture)

NOT a SINGLE negative thing said when Becca is on the screen. Not a one!

In Contrast here are Whitneys 12

I want to raise a family
Chris is the guy I've been looking for (Whitney talking)
screaming (white water rafting)
the feelings are real for me (Whitney talking)
I've never heard anyone talk to me like that, like ever (whitney again talking about something the girls said)
she's so f'd in the head (shocked Britt face on that one... W is sitting next to her)
No one understands what we've been thru this is so messed up(again W crying in a PI)
Your more than welcome to go home (Chris)
No Way (Whitney)
Didn't think was imaginable
_________(just a picture of the boat)
Woohoo (jumping in the water)

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:06 am

Good Evening

If this has been said, please skip over. I've tried to keep up in reading this thread but I may have missed this observation or part of it!

Weird for me would be that Whitney had a change of heart. I scanned that article in grocery store today. It said...she wasn't feeling it. It didn't elaborate on what she wasn't feeling! Of course, most fill in the blanks with Becca wasn't feeling it for Chris. I see it differently...I just didn't travel down the road they tried to take me. Whit is smart...as I've said before. She has to sense that Chris is not quite as happy or returning her all in state of mind. She's very bright. After a night of pondering, she decides he may not be the right one for her. She's not about to give up a job she so dearly loves if his emotions for her don't match up. I think by the time she reached  FRC, she had made up her mind...one slip up or hesitation on his part and she is done! Here's the kicker...Has Chris asked her for her sister's number? :gotcha: He can't make that call until he knows...per her sister's instructions. With all this carrying on he's doing as in crying and worrying over Becca...big sis is the last thing on his mind! To me, Whit walking away would be the "wierd" scenario. From day one, she wanted to have his babies.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1