SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:16 am

The article also did not say his F1 rejects him...it just says he gets rejected...it did say, the one left standing accepts his proposal and he's very happy these days.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:30 am

hmbach wrote:Pulling this over from the Becca thread...

snipped

Can you please provide the link from which thread this was taken from. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
hmbach wrote:Pulling this over from the Becca thread...

snipped

Can you please provide the link from which thread this was taken from. Thanks

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2836p936-bachelor-19-becca-tilley-5

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:10 am

Adding here from Becca #6 thread because it seems relevant to this convo as well:

If you watch the GMA clip and the extended clip you can spot how they have indeed been manipulated and badly at that!

First the GMA clip:
https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-women-tell-recap-eliminated-bachelorettes-revisit-old-053618886--abc-news-tv.html

- 1:19 Momma Soules says "Tell me what you think of that..." (she's talking about logistics which we will see in the extended clip)
- 1:21 Becca says under some VO"...I WAS crazy about him. But I'm not at a point where Im in love with him".

I really think this of Becca just describing her journey with Chris up until that day, and may she feel differently now (or rather on that day)
Notice how Mom is head-nodding in agreement which is weird if a girl is just flat out saying I'm not in love with your son.

Now  over to the extended clip...we get a full clip of Mom's words:

- :41 Momma Soules says "but lets talk logistics with you in California and him in Iowa, tell me what think about that?
- :45 Becca says "..I AM crazy about him. But I'm not at  point where I'm in love with him."

Its a strange answer from Becca to a question like that, no? It seems oddly out of place. Mom also follows that up with asking what it would take to get Becca in Iowa to be closer to Chris. Its a weird follow-up to ask someone who has just said they aren't in love with my son.

But even bigger is the edit blunder because she how can she be saying "WAS" and "AM" in two clips that are seemingly identical?!  Play them side by side if you can. Anyone else seeing this?

Wondering now if they have really manufactured the Becca wasn't into him storyline to make this whole thing more plausible?! IDK. Regardless its all very fishy, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:23 am

True, but the basic answer is still that she isn't in love with Chris.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:25 am

Lol, I thought the same thing

When the girl supposedly says I'm not in love with your son
..what is there to make up your mind about in 2 days. Something is wrong with this convo!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:26 am

mprssdbyu wrote:The article also did not say his F1 rejects him...it just says he gets rejected...it did say, the one left standing accepts his proposal and he's very happy these days.

Another example of a headline having nothing to do with the actual 'article'.

That's where people are getting the 'rejected' from... the headline.

It says in the article he could tell she wasn't 'feeling it' and decided to pick the other one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:32 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, I thought the same thing

..what is there to make up your mind about in 2 days. Something is wrong with this convo!

I personally think Becca is in love with Chris but is being cautious. JP did this too Ashley didn't get her ILY until LCD or was it FRC? Many Ben supporters used it as a huge reason that Ben was F1 because JP wouldn't say ILY. And Ash went with her heart over sister's objection. That one turned out okay.

However this one turns out unlike with Ben, Chris, Becca, Whitney, and Chris's mom and sisters are all happy so it turned out for the best however it turned out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:45 am

RNMom wrote:I readily admit that I am no expert in the sleuthing. I was just wondering if anyone has investigated the screencap of Becca sitting in the window. The sky looks a little overcast, but not much fog, as you can clearly see the buildings out the window. She is clearly in the same outfit as she was in the limo, so already dressed. Just wondering if there could be any clues here about time of day.
Well, IMO, there's no way to say for sure about either Whit's or Becca's limo rides. The weather was very tempermental that day...the fog was on and off as well as the sun. Knowing how the weather can change so fast on the prairies as well as that the temps were weird and how the moisture was around with the snow. IMO, there is no real way to say 100% whether Whit arrived first or Becca.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, I thought the same thing

I personally think Becca is in love with Chris but is being cautious. JP did this too Ashley didn't get her ILY until LCD or was it FRC? Many Ben supporters used it as a huge reason that Ben was F1 because JP wouldn't say ILY. And Ash went with her heart over sister's objection. That one turned out okay.

However this one turns out unlike with Ben, Chris, Becca, Whitney, and Chris's mom and sisters are all happy so it turned out for the best however it turned out.

Yeah, I think Becca is "in love" by this show's standards. She's said several times she's crazy about Chris. That's a pretty strong statement. Being the realist that she is, she may feel that it's just infatuation at this point, while someone else might call the same thing "being in love". I think those words just mean more to Becca, since she's been holding out on them so far. I don't think Whitney is any more in love than Becca, she just knows what it takes to get that final rose, so she says the right things. I hope Becca realises that real love takes times and infatuation is a good start.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:34 am

I do believe that Whitney is really in love (and not just saying the right things), the problem is to what extent it is in him or being in love in being in love because she wants to find that someone so much. With her I think its a mix. I do think they could work out as a couple though.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:03 am

No matter who the F1 is, I think both girls are great.

I'm not sure how someone can tell what anyone else feels in their heart or furthermore, can make a statement that the words mean more to one person than another.

Then I remember, these are just opinions and everyone has the right to speak their truth.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1