SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 pm

I believe Chris S didn't use twitter much either before the show.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Ok, that's fair I guess. Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 pm

hmbach wrote:
mindless wrote:I can totally understand valuing privacy. I'm not into SM either. I have a twitter account but my real name isn't even attached to it and I've tweeted 170 times in the 5 years I've had it. Most of those are replies to the few people I follow. I never post anything on facebook, even though I have an account. I'm one of those people everyone hates, who just creep on others. That's all the SM I use. It's not because I have skeletons in my closet, it's because I simply like to keep my private life out of the internet.

I suspect Whitney had tweets prior to filming the show, but she was smart enough to get rid of them before she got famous. Honestly, good for her! :yes:

I get that, but why start tweeting in January then? Did the show tell her she had to? I totally get being private (my husband doesn't have ANY kind of SM... not for any reason, just doesn't want to deal with it) but what I don't get is why you had it, wiped it, and then start posting again after filming.  Hopefully that makes sense...

She was a private person before going on the show. She may have even had her account set to private, but made it public after filming, because she's now a public figure with fans. That doesn't mean she's comfortable with random people reading her thoughts from the time before she became a public figure. Easier to just wipe them out. Though she probably didn't have many anyway, if she's not into SM. But now she's got all Bachelor nation keeping an eye on her, so she gives them some nuggets every now and then. It's not like she's tweeting up a storm now either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:05 pm

I found this in our archives: it is Dated Dec 17, 2014
Update on Whitney's Twitter @whitbisch  
She still hasn't tweeted but she did start to FOLLOW a slew of others today:

Ashley Rosenbaum @ashhebert
Adam Mansfield @AdamJMansfield
Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
Britney Spears @britneyspears
The Bachelor/ette @bachelor_news
Kristin Cavalleri @KristinCav
TMZ @TMZ
theSkimm @theskimm
Catherine Lowe @clmgiudici
Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman
Jacklyn Swartz @JacklynSwartz
Jade Elizabeth Roper @jadelizroper
Ashley Iaconetti @ashleyiaco
Nikki Delventhal @nikkidelventhal
Megan Bell @meganbell1  

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Diana wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Whit may have had twitter pre show simply to follow well known people she was interested in, without tweeting. I have twitter only to follow people who interest me.  I have no need to send tweets.
This is also true. :Nod: She's not active like Becca on SM but that does not mean the show was staged.

True, but it was the combination of the dates they had set up for her and the lack of other information that made me feel that way. Her interactions on camera IMHO just felt more "produced". Again, this could be just my eyes... obviously everyone is edited.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:14 pm

The discussion of Whitney's twitter took place while sleuthing back in Nov/Dec. It was noticed she joined in 2010 but the first tweet showed up in January. Her first favourite shows up back in Sept/14

IMO when she knew she was going on the show, she may have deleted any previous tweets, and everyone she was following. If you look at her followers her first one was Jimmy Kimmel, then Elan then anyone that has to do with the show.

Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:37 am
Update on Whitney's Twitter @whitbisch  
She still hasn't tweeted but she did start to FOLLOW a slew of others today:

Ashley Rosenbaum @ashhebert
Adam Mansfield @AdamJMansfield
Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
Britney Spears @britneyspears
The Bachelor/ette @bachelor_news
Kristin Cavalleri @KristinCav
TMZ @TMZ
theSkimm @theskimm
Catherine Lowe @clmgiudici
Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman
Jacklyn Swartz @JacklynSwartz
Jade Elizabeth Roper @jadelizroper
Ashley Iaconetti @ashleyiaco
Nikki Delventhal @nikkidelventhal
Megan Bell @meganbell1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:24 pm

I don't think Whitney is a producer plant, but I do still wonder what the deal was with the wedding crashing. We know it was planned in advance and Whitney was the one who suggested it, so she must've known about it in advance too. Chris, however, seemed genuinely surprised by the suggestion and I still feel like he wasn't in on the whole thing. The entire date seemed to cater to Whitney's strengths, but the contestants aren't supposed to have any say on the dates they go on, so how did she know to suggest it? scratch I'm still really confused by that date and it's the one people keep referring to when talking about their connection.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

I thought I had heard that production lined up the date way ahead of time and then approached Whitney with the whole idea as it was going down on the date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

TPTB set up the wedding crash- it was staged. To execute on what they set up, producers gave Whit the heads up to suggest crashing the wedding. Whether Chris knew about it- I don't know.

The couple whose wedding was crashed revealed after the epi aired that the producers somehow tracked them down, knew about their wedding and contacted them to stage the crashing.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought I had heard that production lined up the date way ahead of time and then approached Whitney with the whole idea as it was going down on the date.

Yes I too read that. Production team lined it up in advance.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:38 pm

KB_Mom wrote:TPTB set up the wedding crash- it was staged. To execute on what they set up, producers gave Whit the heads up to suggest crashing the wedding. Whether Chris knew about it- I don't know.

The couple whose wedding was crashed revealed after the epi aired that the producers somehow tracked them down, knew about their wedding and contacted them to stage the crashing.

:yes:  The mural date was also arranged by production in advance except for the figures.

Both these dates are different from hiring horses, a balloon ride, or going to a Cinderella ball because more timing is involved.   I think they also match the date to what they feel will best promote the development of stronger feelings. Whit was a good choice for all her date activities as was Becca for hers.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Both Chris and Whitney knew about the wedding crashing. The whole conversation between them prior to that was a set-up for what was coming. He told her he finds it attractive when a girl can roll the cob and go into a crowd, have a conversation with someone she doesn't know and by the end, have a BFF . She told him she is FB friends with people she meets in airports. Chris was the one that looked down the hill and asked what was going on at the wedding site. Neither of them were very convincing about it being a random idea. They both knew about it IMHO.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1