SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Chris S. claimed in his fake blog that he didn't know about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought I had heard that production lined up the date way ahead of time and then approached Whitney with the whole idea as it was going down on the date.

Yes, I know it was staged, I saw the proof. Everything else is still a mystery as far as I know. I can see them telling Whitney about it at the start of the date, so she could suggest it, but it's pretty weird if they let Chris think it was all her idea. I would understand if at the end they'd been like "Hehe, we set it all up, you got punk'd!" and maybe they did off camera. But why were they so desperate to have us believe it was totally spontaneous? It just feels more scripted than normal for this show. But maybe it's because it was the episode with Jimmy Kimmel. They made it sound like they changed the plans and skipped "Jimmy's date", when the wedding crash was probably his idea. Still a very strange date IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:56 pm

I believe the wedding was setup but I don't think they told it all to W/C in that I don't think they told them it was arranged ahead of time. They may have picked Whitney for this date because they thought she'd be able to pull it off.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Whitney's two one on one dates both had heavy pre-planning by TPTB arranging with a wedding to allow them to crash and making her a mural. It is a little odd how much influence was in her dates compared to the others this season.

It could be that TPTP wanted to make sure to enhance their connection. Chris's words to Whitney at the start of the episode three date seemed like he really didn't have much of an impression of her at that point and she hadn't been top of the radar. Not shocking, she wasn't on a date in week two and while pretty isn't captivating at first glance like Britt or even Jillian who stood out for odd reasons.

I don't know that she was a plant, I could see it more, that this is a woman who is really into him, so we want to make sure to give her dates that let her shine and show Chris how she can be what he needs.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:59 pm

albean99 wrote:I believe the wedding was setup but I don't think they told it all to W/C in that I don't think they told them it was arranged ahead of time. They may have picked Whitney for this date because they thought she'd be able to pull it off.

I don't think Chris had any idea, I am pretty sure that Whitney knew about it, but that is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:I believe the wedding was setup but I don't think they told it all to W/C in that I don't think they told them it was arranged ahead of time. They may have picked Whitney for this date because they thought she'd be able to pull it off.

I don't think Chris had any idea, I am pretty sure that Whitney knew about it, but that is JMO.

That's what I think too.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I agree
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:12 am

mindless wrote:I don't think Whitney is a producer plant, but I do still wonder what the deal was with the wedding crashing. We know it was planned in advance and Whitney was the one who suggested it, so she must've known about it in advance too. Chris, however, seemed genuinely surprised by the suggestion and I still feel like he wasn't in on the whole thing. The entire date seemed to cater to Whitney's strengths, but the contestants aren't supposed to have any say on the dates they go on, so how did she know to suggest it? scratch I'm still really confused by that date and it's the one people keep referring to when talking about their connection.

Exactly. Her whole season has felt that way to me. Definitely seems to be driven by her. Just trying to figure it out. ITA with your assessment here though.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:Whitney's two one on one dates both had heavy pre-planning by TPTB arranging with a wedding to allow them to crash and making her a mural.  It is a little odd how much influence was in her dates compared to the others this season.

It could be that TPTP wanted to make sure to enhance their connection.  Chris's words to Whitney at the start of the episode three date seemed like he really didn't have much of an impression of her at that point and she hadn't been top of the radar.  Not shocking, she wasn't on a date in week two and while pretty isn't captivating at first glance like Britt or even Jillian who stood out for odd reasons.  

I don't know that she was a plant, I could see it more, that this is a woman who is really into him, so we want to make sure to give her dates that let her shine and show Chris how she can be what he needs.

JMO.

I can see TPTB wanting to enhance their connection by giving them dates where she could shine, since she probably was the best match on paper. But those dates must have been planned way ahead of time. Was casting even finished by then? And what if Chris hadn't been attracted to her at all? Would someone else have gotten those dates? I just wonder if there was another reason the producers seemed to favour her. I mean in addition to her being a good match.

Well I suppose it doesn't matter, as long as everyone's happy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:17 am

Yes but why her then?? Doesn't that seem weird? It does to me. Why not Carly or any one of the other girls. Somethings off. Its if it fit her storyline... why not try horseback riding with W? Or going and doing something he liked to do. Just strange strange to me. Even the date in Des Moines was odd... all city stuff... why did they not have W go to the Arlington date?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:24 am

stuckinsc wrote:Whitney's two one on one dates both had heavy pre-planning by TPTB arranging with a wedding to allow them to crash and making her a mural.  It is a little odd how much influence was in her dates compared to the others this season.

It could be that TPTP wanted to make sure to enhance their connection.  Chris's words to Whitney at the start of the episode three date seemed like he really didn't have much of an impression of her at that point and she hadn't been top of the radar.  Not shocking, she wasn't on a date in week two and while pretty isn't captivating at first glance like Britt or even Jillian who stood out for odd reasons.  

JMO.

Maybe, but then why have her so self focused. I don't think once they edited their dates where she was finding anything out about him. It was all about her. Every date was stuff SHE liked to do or showing him what she could do for him. I would have loved to see her on a date similar to Beccas to see how they would compare side by side, and I would think that if Chris was even slightly into both of them he'd want to do that too. The fact that she was essentially saying she loved him from date 3 is bizzare to me too, especially since we didn't get to see her asking him anything about himself. How does she even know him by date 3 when all she's done is tell him what she likes? Weird IMO. Felt like some kind of social experiment to me almost. Again no offense to W fans, I think on paper she looks really good, but something just felt like it was missing or "staged" to me.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:43 am

I really don't think this extremely successful professional woman would agree to put on an act and be a plant in a stupid show like this. Nope, I  don't buy that at all.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1