SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Look at the seats. Totally different seat. Whitney's is a smooth seat/back. 
Becca has vertical seams on her seat/back.  That is the stand out feature I am looking for.

Ah...replaced/customized seat. Perhaps. Shower time!

That was my point. Here's a schematic of a Lincoln strech limo:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Deluxe10

Note that the driver's side seat and the seat facing rearwards behind the front driver's compartment (both with yellow cushions) are totally custom seats and upholstery - they have to be because the original vehicle didn't have factory seating at all there - those areas didn't exist until the coach builder stretched the original vehicle. And in most cases the rear seat will be replaced (or re-upholstered) to match (this is indicated by the fact that it also has yellow in the design schematic). It's very difficult to match interior upholstery of a stretch limo to anything from the factory because it's not factory - it's custom - so all of the interior upholstery matches.

I was looking for some interior detail that wouldn't have been customized and focused on the seat belt detail; seat belts are part of federally mandated safety equipment and a custom coach builder will use what's already been certified by the OEM rather than customize it and have to re-certify it.

IMO, both Becca and Whitney are riding in the same base limo but with different custom upholstery designs.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Lincoln makes limo..town cars ..
I did notice too. That Whitney's car has the rear window defroster..I didn't notice Becca's having one..so they are different!

I cropped out the part of the rear window but in the full size images you can clearly see the rear window heating element in Whitney's limo. But that's there in Becca's limo as well only it's out of focus. The image of Becca makes her appear to be closer to the camera but I think it's more that the camera lens is zoomed to more of a telephoto setting and the shallower depth of field puts the rear window heating elements out of focus. See here:

Becca's rear window:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Becca_11

Whitney's rear window:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Whitne11

You can't see the horizontal wire traces in Becca's limo but you can see an out of focus hint of the vertical traces. That's actually a structural detail that may be as significant as the seat belt fitment. Curved glass windows and heating elements take special manufacturing techniques to make so when building a stretch limo are items where a coach builder will use OEM parts instead of making their own.

Lincoln makes the Town Car but they don't make stretch limos. The Lincoln Town Car is a very popular platform for custom coach builders to buy and modify by stretching them because it's one of only a few vehicles made to day with a frame that can be cut and extended to turn it into a stretch limo.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 pm

So, we're deducing that they are both in stretch town cars? Both going to FRC?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:58 pm

And wasn't Whitney's figured out to be later in the afternoon, by weather & shadows?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:05 pm

tennischick80 wrote:So, we're deducing that they are both in stretch town cars? Both going to FRC?

I can't speak for anyone else - they have to speak for themselves. But ...

I think Kasha did a great job identifying the limo we see driving along a road as a Lincoln Town Car stretched into a limo. I don't know who - if anyone - is actually in that limo at the time that footage was shot.

I think that both girls are in the same "type" of limo and it's probably based on a Lincoln Town Car. I might try to get some detail images of a Lincoln Town Car to see if the seat belt details and rear window defroster details seem to match what we're seeing. I don't know exactly why that would make a difference but like Kasha - I'm curious.

As far as where they are going? All the lighting and sun position research I did a couple of days ago leads me to believe that the interior shots showed Whitney in a limo most likely heading west and Becca in a limo most likely heading east - but that's just my opinion.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Do we know what's in the west vs. east?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:So, we're deducing that they are both in stretch town cars? Both going to FRC?

I can't speak for anyone else - they have to speak for themselves. But ...

I think Kasha did a great job identifying the limo we see driving along a road as a Lincoln Town Car stretched into a limo. I don't know who - if anyone - is actually in that limo at the time that footage was shot.

I think that both girls are in the same "type" of limo and it's probably based on a Lincoln Town Car. I might try to get some detail images of a Lincoln Town Car to see if the seat belt details and rear window defroster details seem to match what we're seeing. I don't know exactly why that would make a difference but like Kasha - I'm curious.

As far as where they are going? All the lighting and sun position research I did a couple of days ago leads me to believe that the interior shots showed Whitney in a limo most likely heading west and Becca in a limo most likely heading east - but that's just my opinion.

Their facial expressions read so differently .. Becca seems pensive and Whitney seems nervous/anxious .. JMHO tho

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:And wasn't Whitney's figured out to be later in the afternoon, by weather & shadows?

Again I can't speak for anyone else, but assuming both images were from the day of the FRC it's my opinion that the image of Becca in the limo was taken sometime prior to 2:30 PM and the image of Whitney in the limo was taken sometime after 2:30 PM. This was based on historical weather data for not only the Arlington / Lamont area of IA but also weather data for Waterloo (to the west of Lamont) all the way to Dubuque (to the east of Lamont) that showed it didn't become clear (and sunny) until 2:30 PM and remained clear until sunset at 4:30 PM.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:18 pm

I agree with you Lucas……we will know for sure in 82 short hours!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:20 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Do we know what's in the west vs. east?

If you're in Arlington, IA or Lamont, IA, pretty much nothing in either direction. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 3806527698

But if the girls stayed overnight in Dubuque (which is what I've read posted), Dubuque is south east of Lamont so you'd drive east to west (and then south to north) to get from Dubuque to Lamont. West of Lamont there's not too much until you get to Waterloo which is VERY roughly as far east of Lamont as Dubuque is east of Lamont.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Also there are stretch limo and super stretch limo.I was looking at their web site in Dubuque IA. So one thing they aren't the same limo.LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Waterloo west I think you mean

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1