SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:27 am

They trot them out mostly when there is a disaster at hand. It shows success in the face of failure. Don't think we need any padding this time around. Smiley

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 am

Yesterday. I was traveling all day. So, I read all 70 pages of this thread. The sleuthing is incredible and so fun to read. No one has talked about some current twitter posts that I thought most telling. First of all the fact that Whitney's account says that she is a "wannabe Iowan" is well...I don't think if she was not with Chris she would keep that there. IMO

So then her post on Feb. 8th
I could listen to Eric Church all. day. every. day. #superfan

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:07 am

All of the post did not appear:

He wrote on twitter, but I can not find to copy:
Leaving a Saturday morning workout, listening to my boy Eric Church "raise em up"! #greatdaytobealive!

Partial lyrics of Raise em Up:
So you meet someone
The only one
You take her by the hand
Make a stand
Buy some land
Make some love
And then babies come
Raise em' up
Raise em' up

Makes me go hmmmm Smiley Think it is Whitbisch. Don't think she would be so chipper if it was not her. She wears her heart on her sleeve, think she would be obviously sad.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:26 am

Finally, all the BS from this show ends.

I agree that Whitney it F1. Heck, just him being paired with Witney with DWTS is proof enough. DWTS loves to do running jokes (however lame they may be). I just wish there was the abcmedia pics.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:30 am

If they have enough "show" without past couples, they don't come.... none came to Sean and Catherine's AFR as I recall. And I don't remember any at Andi and Josh's. I don't know if there are any couples to "update" either, since lots were done at the Premiere.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:56 am

Trista and Sara Heron had lunch with CH recently. Not sure if they will be there.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:29 am

atem wrote:Finally, all the BS from this show ends.

I agree that Whitney it F1.  Heck, just him being paired with Witney with DWTS is proof enough.  DWTS loves to do running jokes (however lame they may be).  I just wish there was the abcmedia pics.

It never ends. It's a loop. The next season is already starting. :cutesmile!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:09 am

BowenAnderson wrote:Yesterday. I was traveling all day. So, I read all 70 pages of this thread.  The sleuthing is incredible and so fun to read.  No one has talked about some current twitter posts that I thought most telling.  First of all the fact that Whitney's account says that she is a "wannabe Iowan" is well...I don't think if she was not with Chris she would keep that there. IMO

So then her post on Feb. 8th
I could listen to Eric Church all. day. every. day. #superfan

This was discussed awhile back now. It may be in a thread that's been locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:45 pm

I conducted an empirical study today. Well not really, just went for a 2-hour walk since it was the first sunny and clear day since as long as I can remember. laugh out loud But when I left it was 3.5 h before sunset and during the first half of the walk, the light was very much like in those shots of Whitney in the limo. Bright colours, strong defined shadows, sun hitting people in the chest in cars passing by. When I came home around 1.5 h before sunset, the light was much softer despite the sun still being well above the horizon and the sky totally clear. Colours were more muted, shadows less defined. Much more like in that shot of Becca in the car with soft sunlight on her face. Just an observation.

I've also been thinking about the toilet situation, since sitting in a car always seems to activate my bladder, as does being nervous. This rose ceremony would be my biggest nightmare. I guess they may have driven them straight there and let them use the toilet in the house before going in the barn, but if they drove them around for hours beforehand, then did they have to go to dirty service station toilets in their long fancy dresses? scratch The whole think was so clearly planned by men. But perhaps they drove the F1 to Chris's farm first and then from there to the FRC once it was time?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:48 pm

cantstopl mindless, you really do look at all the probabilities. giggling

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:50 pm

giggling giggling giggling at you post mindless. You are too much laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:50 pm

mindless wrote:I conducted an empirical study today. Well not really, just went for a 2-hour walk since it was the first sunny and clear day since as long as I can remember. laugh out loud But when I left it was 3.5 h before sunset and during the first half of the walk, the light was very much like in those shots of Whitney in the limo. Bright colours, strong defined shadows, sun hitting people in the chest in cars passing by. When I came home around 1.5 h before sunset, the light was much softer despite the sun still being well above the horizon and the sky totally clear. Colours were more muted, shadows less defined. Much more like in that shot of Becca in the car with soft sunlight on her face. Just an observation.

I've also been thinking about the toilet situation, since sitting in a car always seems to activate my bladder, as does being nervous. This rose ceremony would be my biggest nightmare. I guess they may have driven them straight there and let them use the toilet in the house before going in the barn, but if they drove them around for hours beforehand, then did they have to go to dirty service station toilets in their long fancy dresses? scratch The whole think was so clearly planned by men. But perhaps they drove the F1 to Chris's farm first and then from there to the FRC once it was time?  

I'm sure they had a bathroom & makeup/hair touchup before they staged them driving up & getting out of the limo. :Nod:

Per your first part. It's a different time of year and I'm assuming you don't live where the FRC was so it's hard to compare especially when the day was mostly overcast there. I've tried doing that in previous years when trying to figure out shadows but time of year & location makes a big difference.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1