SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Yeah and as he said in another pic, one day he'd find a woman as special as his mom. And I believe he will, one day.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:11 pm

I do, too and mom and wife will be good buddies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:18 pm

I look forward to that! thumbsup

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Are you alleging that MM and Andi weren't?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:53 pm

I don't know, I didn't follow Andi & Josh. Just saying that would be good to see.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:37 pm

aviej wrote:Are you alleging that MM and Andi weren't?

I don't know if they were or weren't, but if I had been MM and having a viewing party for all my friends and heard what we all heard at the AFTR...I don't care how much it is just a part of the "process" or how sex is just sex...I would have been mortified! It must have been very difficult for her as a mother to see/imagine how that would impact her son. They are a close family and she would have wanted to protect him and support him. I suspect she put on a good face for his sake, but if it had been me...I would not have been happy and no matter how much you try to not let that impact a relationship, I think it would have.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Sprite wrote:

I don't know if they were or weren't, but if I had been MM and having a viewing party for all my friends and heard what we all heard at the AFTR...I don't care how much it is just a part of the "process" or how sex is just sex...I would have been mortified! It must have been very difficult for her as a mother to see/imagine how that would impact her son. They are a close family and she would have wanted to protect him and support him. I suspect she put on a good face for his sake, but if it had been me...I would not have been happy and no matter how much you try to not let that impact a relationship, I think it would have.

I am so with you on this. JMO but that's how I feel and would have felt if that was my son.

MM has handled this whole situation from start to finish with such class. She always provided tid bits of info for his fans. It's obvious he has a ton of support in his family alone.

IMO he is ready to move on. He changed his twitter home page last night and I think that's a great start. Once the decision is made, move forward. It will be interesting to see what's next for him. He seems to really be marketing his Advocare and I think I read there is a challenge or maybe that's not the correct wording but he's appearing somewhere?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Yeah, I think he stands more to gain from this breakup and Andi more to lose. She is a class act of a mother though. What he needs is an untarnished woman, who looks up to her man and respects him and is very family oriented and spiritual - and of course gorgeous. No way Josh is going to marry an average Jane....**Edited**
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:52 pm

No, if you are referring to me.
I was simply saying I hope whomever comes in MM and Denny's lives as future children in-laws, they will become cherished family members. They seem like a lovely family. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I am so with you on this. JMO but that's how I feel and would have felt if that was my son.

MM has handled this whole situation from start to finish with such class. She always provided tid bits of info for his fans. It's obvious he has a ton of support in his family alone.

IMO he is ready to move on. He changed his twitter home page last night and I think that's a great start. Once the decision is made, move forward. It will be interesting to see what's next for him. He seems to really be marketing his Advocare and I think I read there is a challenge or maybe that's not the correct wording but he's appearing somewhere?

I agree Sprite and GA.  Josh is very close to his family and whatever their feelings were, they stuck by him with dignity and class.  It will be interesting for me to get acquainted with Josh as a single man and how he recovers from this break-up.  The Murray tribe will certainly be cheering him on.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 pm

MiniDiva wrote: snipped..

I agree Sprite and GA.  Josh is very close to his family and whatever their feelings were, they stuck by him with dignity and class.  It will be interesting for me to get acquainted with Josh as a single man and how he recovers from this break-up.  The Murray tribe will certainly be cheering him on.

I don't think you're alone in that opinion. IMO there are viewers who weren't crazy about Josh simply because of his OTT love for Andi who wasn't liked in their own opinions. We have seen several times fan pics tweeting making reference to Josh as if he was the star of the show.

So you make a good point. His popularity may increase simply because some may not have followed him because of the relationship but now they'll want to find out more about who he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:46 pm

atem wrote:I could see Josh as The Lead.  He'd be a better pick than the vast number of ones that were.

I totally agree!! Boy would I LOVE to see him as the Bachelor! I think he would be the best that ABC ever casted. jmo The women would be knocking down ABC's door for sure.

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam