SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by aviej Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:44 pm

I get the distinct impression, I could be wrong, that Josh is very angry with Andi. I don't even think they have communicated (text or phone) since the breakup. And that logging into his account fiasco just added fuel to the fire (although there is no proof). So maybe when he is more settled in his thoughts I won't mind hearing his side of things. But I highly doubt he'd say anything at all. And although CH does come across as a liar, I do believe in this case that much of the production team are surprised by this breakup, IMO. I just hope that on Sunday we would hear the "missing piece" of the puzzle so that we can get closure on this relationship. Or, it might propel us to have greater faith for reconciliation between these two somewhere down the road Praying
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:54 pm

aviej wrote:I get the distinct impression, I could be wrong, that Josh is very angry with Andi. I don't even think they have communicated (text or phone) since the breakup. And that logging into his account fiasco just added fuel to the fire (although there is no proof). So maybe when he is more settled in his thoughts I won't mind hearing his side of things. But I highly doubt he'd say anything at all. And although CH does come across as a liar, I do believe in this case that much of the production team are surprised by this breakup, IMO. I just hope that on Sunday we would hear the "missing piece" of the puzzle so that we can get closure on this relationship. Or, it might propel us to have greater faith for reconciliation between these two somewhere down the road Praying

Agree with you. I think that Josh is angry with Andi and I'm happy that he is not a part of this interview seeing that he sometimes let's his emotions get the best of him and he says things that he probably shouldn't. I might be wrong wrong, but I just don't think that we will get the entire missing piece.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:03 am

Agreed. Some things should stay private in a relationship and I'm sure that Andi would want to honor that. So no, I don't expect to get all the juicy details - although it would have made for good TV.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:39 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
aviej wrote:I get the distinct impression, I could be wrong, that Josh is very angry with Andi. I don't even think they have communicated (text or phone) since the breakup. And that logging into his account fiasco just added fuel to the fire (although there is no proof). So maybe when he is more settled in his thoughts I won't mind hearing his side of things. But I highly doubt he'd say anything at all. And although CH does come across as a liar, I do believe in this case that much of the production team are surprised by this breakup, IMO. I just hope that on Sunday we would hear the "missing piece" of the puzzle so that we can get closure on this relationship. Or, it might propel us to have greater faith for reconciliation between these two somewhere down the road Praying

Agree with you. I think that Josh is angry with Andi and I'm happy that he is not a part of this interview seeing that he sometimes let's his emotions get the best of him and he says things that he probably shouldn't. I might be wrong wrong, but I just don't think that we will get the entire missing piece.

I'm very curious about your reasons for the bolded. Is there something besides his SM unfollows, and the one tweet (that we don't know for sure was aimed at her) that makes you both feel this way. I realize this is a fan thread, so please PM me if you don't want to post it here.  Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:59 am

No actually, just because of those things you identified is why I think he's angry. Plus, I just have a hunch, I may be totally wrong.... On another note, apparently Patti unfollowed Josh and Hy unfollowed both Lauren and Aaron. It was posted in another thread. Just for my personal knowledge, can someone know if they were unfollowed and by whom? Is there a way to check other than scrolling through the names and noticing it's no longer in your followers list?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:06 am

^The person whose account it is does the unfollowing unless they allow someone else access to their account. There are apps/programs that you can use to check follows or just simply scroll their follows list.

But all this unfollowing doesn't bode well for any happy ending between these two. I think it's over for good. JMO

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 49 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 49 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 am

umngirl wrote:^The person whose account it is does the unfollowing unless they allow someone else access to their account. There are apps/programs that you can use to check follows or just simply scroll their follows list.

But all this unfollowing doesn't bode well for any happy ending between these two. I think it's over for good. JMO

Yeah I gotta agree with you, clearly the issues at hand are larger than Josh and Andi.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:50 am

aviej wrote:
umngirl wrote:^The person whose account it is does the unfollowing unless they allow someone else access to their account. There are apps/programs that you can use to check follows or just simply scroll their follows list.

Yeah I gotta agree with you, clearly the issues at hand are larger than Josh and Andi.

I know people follow and unfollow people for all different reasons on SM all the time, and that it isn't always meaningful, but it does seem like the families are involved here and it's the timing of the the recent unfollows that is interesting to me. It just looks more and more like this was not a mutual or amicable breakup. I had high hopes at first because everyone was still following each other, unlike the other breakup in the family. But now this one seems "less cordial" (this is still a fan thread).

At the same time, is it really that unreasonable for parents to unfollow their son or daughter's ex from SM? In this case, it seemed Patty was pretty close to Josh. If I were her, I would have a hard time seeing his posts on my twitter or IG feed too. I'm guessing she is almost as heartbroken over this as Andi.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Honey Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:14 am

It looks like Aaron just recently unfollowed Andi on twitter too. I'm pretty certain he was following her just a few days ago. He still follows her on IG though.

I know people follow and unfollow people for all diffeent reasons on SM all the time, and that it isn't always meaningful, but it does seem like the families are involved here and it's the timing of the the recent unfollows that is interesting to me. At the same time, is it really that unreasonable for parents to unfollow their son or daughter's ex from SM?[/quote]

What about Stephanie, is she following Andi on twitter or IG?

Sweet Honey

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:13 am

Yup, Steph is still following Andi and Kelly. And I do believe that Patti and Josh were pretty close, I think she was like a second mom to him. He embraced the Dorfmans a lot. So in that respect, breakups are hard not just for the couple but for the families that establish bonds with the significant other of their son/daughter.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:03 pm

aviej wrote:Yup, Steph is still following Andi and Kelly. And I do believe that Patti and Josh were pretty close, I think she was like a second mom to him. He embraced the Dorfmans a lot. So in that respect, breakups are hard not just for the couple but for the families that establish bonds with the significant other of their son/daughter.

Much has been made of the extremely close relationship Josh has with his mom and some of it isn't in flattering terms. That is why the bolded is quite surprising to me. Did Josh say - tweet - IG that Patti was like a second mom to him? I don't follow any of the Bachelor cast on SM, so I may just be late to the party...

FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:25 pm

^ No, Josh never said that about Patti, at least from everything I had seen or read. I will say though that on social media Patti and Josh would tweet each other pretty frequently, she helped promote his Advocare endeavor, and in their pictures together Josh and Patti always seemed to be pretty close and she always referred to him as her "FSIL" on SM at least. Obviously I have no insight, but from social media it did seem Patti and Josh got along very, very well. We always got tweets or pictures of them hanging out and it seemed Josh was with the Dorfman's at least a couple of times a week.

Josh comes across as a nice, outgoing guy IMO so I'm not surprised he seemed to be very close to them, especially Patti.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam