SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 7:00 pm

Was it only 24 hours that he was gone? It may be Bachelor related but you never know, it might be some form of other opportunity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:02 pm

He did meet with Elan while there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Josh Allan Murray
Josh Allan Murray – Verified account ‏@jmurbulldog

Just now realizing I'll be on a flight to LA during the season premiere of The Bachelorette tonight at least I get to see @yearofelan

Sorry it cut off end of that tweet.. I just ad libbed it

Josh Allan Murray
8h8 hours ago
Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog
Just because the past didn't turn out like you wanted it to, doesn't mean your future can't be better than you ever imagined!

Last edited by Costiesgirl on Wed May 20, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks CG, so more like two days. Regardless, sure is a short time!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:10 pm

Why is it cutting off the end of my posts? That's twice its done it.

I wrote: just because it didn't work out with andi things are better now that I get to be the bachelor... That's my translation laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Yeah didn't see any Advocare tweets from people so it's interesting. and with all the quotes he's been posting lately... I'm kinda 50/50 on if I want him to be The Bachelor or not. Have to see what happens once this season ends w/ K's guys.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Not a single fan pick LA people what's wrong with you???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 9:29 am

Josh at the Hawks game last night. Looks like he has courtside seats again for the playoffs!

nbsecurus
10 hours ago · Philips Arena
I told him that @lilayyy25 loved him so he took a pic with me... He said to tell her thanks.... #JRBeatTheHawksTonight

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 Joshha10

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yeah didn't see any Advocare tweets from people so it's interesting. and with all the quotes he's been posting lately... I'm kinda 50/50 on if I want him to be The Bachelor or not. Have to see what happens once this season ends w/ K's guys.

I am now leaning to Josh being the next Bachelor.  Seems he is in touch with TPTB and RS says he is a major contender.  After seeing and/or learning of spoilers for K's season, I don't think the guys would be ideal for the next lead, maybe BIP.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 21, 2015 12:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Yeah didn't see any Advocare tweets from people so it's interesting. and with all the quotes he's been posting lately... I'm kinda 50/50 on if I want him to be The Bachelor or not. Have to see what happens once this season ends w/ K's guys.

I am now leaning to Josh being the next Bachelor.  Seems he is in touch with TPTB and RS says he is a major contender.  After seeing and/or learning of spoilers for K's season, I don't think the guys would be ideal for the next lead, maybe BIP.  JMO.

Let's not forget they did the same thing to Arie and pulled the rug out from under him and went with CS. This season has a few good guys so far but we will have to see how it plays out.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Josh has managed to keep his exposure up, he still is doing lots of promo work where Andi has seemingly disappeared. He has a ton of Instagram and Twitter followers compared to other contestants who weren't leads

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Josh Allan Murray
@jmurbulldog
Just cruisin' to Tampa with bae for Memorial Day weekend #Sabel #RoadTrip #FamilyTime

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 CFpBngvWgAEM_v7

Lauren posted on her FB that he got them tickets to the Tampa Bay Lighting game tonight. Fun times! Smiley Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 31520324

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam