SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:46 pm

nannymargie wrote:
bamagal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Throughtout it all, Josh was the one that "took it in the chin". He has always shown composure in front of the camera's with her. There were so many digs she gave him, it irked me that he took it. Truthfully, I give him credit for sticking around this long.

I so wish I still had the tape of the interviews to compare -- that was a fairly short time frame for something to go DRASTICALLY wrong!

I think things were rocky and that was just the last straw.

I think so too. I have a feeling they were going through a rough patch in mid to late November through December, hence the changes in their SM postings, and something happened in the last week or so that was the last straw. I think fans may have sensed the change in SM and some rumors began, but every relationship can have their struggles, right? But it also sounds like RS didn't get info about the possible demise of their relationship until Tuesday Morning. So I still think they may have been trying to work things out prior to that. . I know you can't trust pictures, but if they were truly done with their relationship, I don't think they would have spent the time together with their families over Christmas. Nothing was posted of them in Las Vegas and yet they were apparently there with the Dorfmans. If they were on the outs, why didn't Andi just go alone to Vegas and meet up with Josh in KC after or not at all. Same thing with the early Murray Christmas. Andi posted a collage IG pic of their time there after they got back. Neither of them posted SM while there (only fans did who saw Andi out shopping). My point is, if they weren't getting along and were just going through the motions, why not do your separate thing? They kept it all pretty hush hush anyway, so it's not like they were trying to show the world they were together over the holidays. KC was the only portion of their holiday trip where they really posted any pics in real time. It just makes me believe they still cared about each other and were working on things during this time. Things just likely came to a head this past week causing the actual split IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:01 pm

OMG! I had limited internet access while visiting my mom in NY, so I missed a lot. I just find out today,  I am in shock about their breakup.  

Then again, while watching the bachelor on Monday, I kept saying, why is Josh not happy? Something was not right about Josh, Andi seamed OK, but Josh, No. It seamed as though something was off between them.
**Edited**
I was a Josh fan who ended up liking Andi because of him. I am so heart broken for them.

**edited**
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:37 pm

WOnder what this was about

Elisha Milks ‏@Vballbarbie247 57m57 minutes ago

@jmurbulldog (a smiling emoji with open mouth and tight closed eyes)

Last edited by aviej on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:39 pm

aviej wrote:WOnder what this was about

@jmurbulldog

It is gone now and she has a tweet that says

Elisha Milks @Vballbarbie247 · Jan 3

Im still trying to figure this tweeting business out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:40 pm

aviej wrote:WOnder what this was about

@jmurbulldog

Maybe she saw him somewhere.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Apparently it was a private message and he responded with a smiley face.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Good info to know. Here's Elisha's FB comment:

Elisha Suzanne Milks via Lauren Smith
January 8 at 10:57pm ·

I knew they looked like they were faking to be "in love" Monday night on the Bachelor!!! I know fake love when I see it!!! ‪#‎soyoursayingtheresachance‬! laugh out loud
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
mamahamme wrote:Of the producers were whispering  things about josh shame on them. That defeats the whole theme of the show. I might have to change my perspective about this show. But I'm in for 2people finding love and their in to make money.  What was I thinking

Producers are always whispering to the cast to manipulate them. That is why we have people interrupting conversations. That is why we have people confronting one another. That is why we have people gang up of other people. Producers manipulate everyone. They tell the F2 they are a sure thing so that when filmed and dumped the reaction will be more dramatic. They tell the F1 that the lead seems to like the other one better so they will be more surprised when they are chosen. They keep the lead a blubbering mess by making them doubt themselves and the person they are interested in. They are the reason we have all the tears. They have a show to produce and drama and controversy sells and gets viewers talking. That is just the standard modus operandi of this show. Sucks for them, but, it keeps us watching. Hugesmile

Great post Sprite and I hope those unaware of this remember for future seasons. This is a highly manipulated show. There is very little reality. There are takes and retakes. At times there are cue cards. Sometimes certain roles are played.

Many keep asking why the couple held onto "coupledom" as long as they did if they were unhappy. The simple answer is--they probably had to. The couple has to go through TPTB to come out publicly and split up. They announced their breakup when they got the green light from TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I smiled for the first time in days this morning when I woke up to see that Josh went to the mixer last night and was in the company of so many friends and supporters. Seeing him smile again post breakup warmed my heart. I'm sure he is having a great day today at Advonation. I just hope after this weekend that he doesn't start to feel lonely again.   I'm sure he will for a time, but he has been through so much in his life with his parents illnesses and his time in the minor leagues that I know he is mentally strong and can handle it. I just don't want him to be sad and lonely. It will be interesting to see with Steph graduating this spring if Josh decides to still stay in Atlanta since there will no longer be family there.

Btw, can someone remind me how to change your Avatar?

Laudergirl. I agree. That warmed my heart a little. I'm glad that he went and that MM is still with him.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 pm

OK back up to that twitter comment from Elisha milks please tell me that it doesn't mean anything. Just girls being immature. I'm telling I teach English at the high school where I live and if there is a fight it's not guys it's 90% the girls. Seems girls today don't have any filter.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:27 pm

mamahamme wrote:OK back up to that twitter comment from Elisha milks please tell me that it doesn't mean anything. Just girls being immature. I'm telling I teach English at the high school where I live and if there is a fight it's not guys it's 90% the girls. Seems girls today don't have any filter.

I thought the same thing. Not sure I understand the tweet\FB post, but I'm hoping women aren't going to start blowing up his twitter now that he's single. Give the guy a chance to heal and he can start dating again when he feels ready.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Of course women are throwing themselves at him!  It happened when he was engaged, and even when Andi was with him -- his single status will make it even worse.  But let's give Josh credit - he is mature and grounded.  He will handle himself appropriately!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam