SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 pm

Steel2009 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/x4Z6n6B57o/
GIRL
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:12 pm

This is an Andi Fan Forum. Please do not discuss anything but Andi in a positive manner.

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Alanna wrote:Yay!!! Looking good and STRONG, and hanging out with one of Josh's friends laugh out loud Stay tough, girl!

I don't think that is one of Josh's friends. That was her trainer from before the show. I don't think he and Josh even know each other although I think Jay King is a mutual friend.

Glad to see her out and about.

Ironically, this trainer promotes Advocare too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 pm

mine was positive. girl looks amazing.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 pm

I am so happy to see Andi out and about. Usually the eyes are how you can really see any sign of anything and she has a hat hiding them but glad to see her out.

How do you know that this is one of Josh's friends? I thought she was working out with this guy before Josh.

I think that even we as fans and I'm a major fan were pushing these guys into decisions that they were not ready for like wedding plans. Can't count the times they were asked when is the wedding. If they weren't ready then that must of annoyed them. So I am not going to keep wanting them to get back together (in my head) but I will never stop (in my heart)

Now I want to enjoy coming here again and see what happens.

Just saw the picture actually on IG and it's a little better lighting and I can see under her left eye what I think are bags. I probably would be disappointed if she didn't show some wear.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Looking good Andi!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:30 pm

She had this trainer while the show was airing, we speculated Josh knew him and then we found out that Josh's bff Jay is good friends with him as well. He's also posted pics hanging at some party with both Josh and Andi, so it's the same circle of friends.

She's a total killah, glad to see her back in action!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:51 pm

I got reminded of this old photo of her
girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 BqcTFlYCIAAMhRM
Love when she looks tough haha giggling
And I must say, in the new photo, her body looks amazing! Totally late wcw
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Yay! Andi looks great. Way to go Andi. I actually read on this board about a rumor she would sit down with Chris h. Selfishly I would live to hear her story!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:12 pm

CH said he would like to do a sit down with her.

It wasn't Andi that said she would do a sit down. Unless I missed something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:32 pm

That's what I meant.  Just commenting I heard it here and would LOVE to hear it!!  I bet TPTB are pushing for it. Hehe!  They are ruthless!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:35 pm

soccermom333 wrote:That's what I meant.  Just commenting I heard it here and would LOVE to hear it!!  I bet TPTB are pushing for it. Hehe!  They are ruthless!

I would like to see Andi take some time and make sure she wants to go public in an interview. I think they need time to see what happens. Maybe at the end of Chris's season. But I don't believe even with a sit down we will ever know the exact reason or reasons.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win