SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Jolena wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I just don't understand why people think or need for Andi to be or look sad. I don't see Andi looking sad at all....

Don't want to think or need for Andi to look sad . As all her fans I too wish her much happiness as she moves forward , but Having met her and seeing first hand the glow that she had on her face , Imo in some of her recent photos that  glow just isn't there. Just saying .

Jolena, I completely understand what you mean about the glow but with Andi I see sadness. With Josh even though he smiles I don't see that glow that he use to have either. They have each lost their best friend that they did everything with so it has to be hard and a big adjustment for both of them.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I just don't understand why people think or need for Andi to be or look sad. I don't see Andi looking sad at all....

Don't want to think or need for Andi to look sad . As all her fans I too wish her much happiness as she moves forward , but Having met her and seeing first hand the glow that she had on her face , Imo in some of her recent photos that  glow just isn't there. Just saying .

Jolena, I completely understand what you mean about the glow but with Andi I see sadness.  With Josh even though he smiles I don't see that glow that he use to have either.  They have each lost their best friend that they did everything with so it has to be hard and a big adjustment for both of them.

I agree with you. I think she looks sad and I think that Josh looks sad too. In the picture that he posted with Sabel, he was smiling but I felt like his eyes looked sad. I don't know but I feel like it's the same for Andi. They both smile, but it just wasn't the same as before.

AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:58 pm

The only thing we need to understand is everyone has an opinion as to how Andi may be feeling, or how she looks.

Everyone is entitled to that opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Yeah I get it's their opinion idk, let me just keep my mouth shut. It's not worth it anyways.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:40 pm

andi_dorfman
43 minutes ago
West Coast Winter. Why don't I live here again?!?

https://twitter.com/AndiDorfman

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Jolena, I completely understand what you mean about the glow but with Andi I see sadness.  With Josh even though he smiles I don't see that glow that he use to have either.  They have each lost their best friend that they did everything with so it has to be hard and a big adjustment for both of them.

I agree nanny. It was/is an adjustment and takes time. I wish them nothing but the best. ;). Respect everyone's opinion though. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:30 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I agree nanny.  It was/is an adjustment and takes time.  I wish them nothing but the best. ;). Respect everyone's opinion though.  Smiley

Agree, it is an adjustment, and a tough one for both because they cared deeply with one another. And what makes it worst is that it seems it was not a beater break up, which IMO hurts more.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:36 pm

I don't see her looking sad either.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:10 am

Just wanted to bring this up on the fan thread...... Andi is being considered for the next bachelorette. I am sure they talked to her while she was in LA. Not sure what she is thinking about it, but I would be surprised if she did it. Of course, many things have surprised from me this show! giggling

I have a feeling they talked to her this past week when she went to see her sister. I do know the producers and the rest of TPTB love her. TPTB can be very persuasive. Hehe.

I just want her to be happy. Hope she finds what she is looking for because she seems a little lost--imho. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:13 am

soccermom333 wrote:Just wanted to bring this up on the fan thread...... Andi is being considered for the next bachelorette.  I am sure they talked to her while she was in LA.  Not sure what she is thinking about it, but I would be surprised if she did it.  Of course, many things have surprised from me this show!  giggling

I have a feeling they talked to her this past week when she went to see her sister.  I do know the producers and the rest of TPTB love her.  TPTB can be very persuasive.  Hehe.  

I just want her to be happy.  Hope she finds what she is looking for because she seems a little lost--imho.  Smiley

Can you please provide the source of your information. Thanks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:16 am

Sorry, it was E-news online. The link is on the bachelorette thread on this board. It is being discussed on that thread so I thought it would be fun to bring over here. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:Just wanted to bring this up on the fan thread...... Andi is being considered for the next bachelorette.  I am sure they talked to her while she was in LA.  Not sure what she is thinking about it, but I would be surprised if she did it.  Of course, many things have surprised from me this show!  giggling

I have a feeling they talked to her this past week when she went to see her sister.  I do know the producers and the rest of TPTB love her.  TPTB can be very persuasive.  Hehe.  

I just want her to be happy.  Hope she finds what she is looking for because she seems a little lost--imho.  Smiley

Honestly I hope she doesn't do it.  There is no way she will be over the heartbreak she is going thru right now.  IMO She is still in love with Josh and how can you be ready for another relationship that soon.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win