SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva January 16th 2015, 6:20 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:Poor girl looks like she's lost some weight.  

I have no doubt she's going to bounce back quickly; a relationship ending after 8 months won't keep her down.  She's a strong girl who's been living in ATL for a long time; seeing her going back to her routine shouldn't seem out of the ordinary IMO.  It might be hard but I don't see her sitting around moping...nor would I want her to.  This gal's prosecuted gang members; she's got some backbone!

Hi CSW!  handwave

So nice to see you!

Do you think Andi will go back in to the legal field and/or DA office?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom January 16th 2015, 6:26 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:Poor girl looks like she's lost some weight.  

I have no doubt she's going to bounce back quickly; a relationship ending after 8 months won't keep her down.  She's a strong girl who's been living in ATL for a long time; seeing her going back to her routine shouldn't seem out of the ordinary IMO.  It might be hard but I don't see her sitting around moping...nor would I want her to.  This gal's prosecuted gang members; she's got some backbone!

As a lawyer and knowing what entry level ADA's do, the portrayal of what Andi did was producer hype and very different than what she actually would have been doing. As an entry level prosecutor with about a year of experience, she would have been doing a lot of routine and frankly boring work.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 January 16th 2015, 6:48 pm

Andi's friday five are up incase anyone is interested

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m January 16th 2015, 7:45 pm

I did not follow Andi's season but there is an article About the breakup in UsWeekly this week. I can summarize when I get home later if anyone is interested in knowing what it says.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena January 16th 2015, 8:35 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I did not follow Andi's season but there is an article About the breakup in UsWeekly this week. I can summarize when I get home later if anyone is interested in knowing what it says.

Thanks soccerm3m , that would be great!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie January 16th 2015, 10:26 pm

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 12m 12 minutes ago

Just posted a photo http://instagram.com/p/x77DQGTdtp/
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna January 16th 2015, 11:02 pm

Girl, nooooo, stahhhp trolling Pinterest for quotes. No one needs to know you're maybe, possibly, probably lying on the bathroom floor with your mom right now.

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 10932474_1546568475591272_1815221877_n

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc January 16th 2015, 11:13 pm

I hope Andi is great, but no she has not lived in ATL for long.  She was in Baton Rouge, LA until she was 22.  She moved to Winston Salem, nC until 25 to go to law school.  

So she has been in ATL for under two years and she spent over six months of that taping tv shows elsewhere, so really.  She is not an ATL girl at all.

I think she personally doesn't really want to stay in ATL and good for her, go find your happy whenever you are ready.

Last edited by stuckinsc on January 17th 2015, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena January 16th 2015, 11:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I hope Andi is great, but no she has not lived in ATL for long.  She was in Baton Rouge, LA until she was 22.  She moved to Winston Salem, SC until 25 to go to law school.  

So she has been in ATL for under two years and she spent over six months of that taping tv shows elsewhere, so really.  She is not an ATL girl at all.

I think she personally doesn't really want to stay in ATL and good for her, go find your happy whenever you are ready.

I have a feeling Andi will end up in LA sooner rather then later. There might be more opportunities out there for her and she just might want to explore them. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m January 17th 2015, 12:03 am

Feel free to copy wherever you want.  Take it for what it is worth.  I did not follow her season so I do not know how much is the truth.  Just thought I would share since I had the magazine.  There is also a small article in People.

Here is a summary of the article in UsWeekly.

What Went Wrong?

8 months after accepting a 3.5 carat ring from Josh Murray, no wedding details have been nailed down.  Once the planning starts, there is no end to it so we are waiting.  Dorfman, with Murray at her side, told UsWeekly at the Bachelor premiere that they have been travelling and doing fun stuff and had not had time to settle down.  Once they take a breath, they will figure out what they want.

3 days later it was settled – they broke up.  It states that they determined it was best for them to go their separate ways.

Those close to Dorfman, a tough no-nonsense woman and Murray, a competitive sports enthusiast, said a split was inevitable.  There was a constant struggle over who was the alpha in the relationship.  They never moved in together but spent nights at each other’s Atlanta homes.  An insider said Andi is very dominant and was too much for Josh to handle.  He tried to break up with her many times but Andi did not want it to end.  It was over for Josh a long time ago.

Dorfman had misgivings about Josh from the moment she met him.  The fact that he was her type scared her.  He was very similar to her previous boyfriends who broker her heart.  She soon learned that Josh was very similar to her too.  They both wanted to take the reins of their relationship.  The result was a power struggle that played out not only in private but social situations too.  Andi would speak for Josh.  Josh hated that she was so controlling.  

The two started to grate on each other and openly joked about their quibbles in public.  She is not clean at all.  I can’t even get to the closet.  There are clothes and shoes everywhere. He also pointed out the would-be fashion designer’s carelessness:  I woke up with a pin in my leg the other day from her sewing.  I got stabbed in the leg.

**Edited**

After holidays filled with tension, Murray made up his mind to cut ties following their trip to LA.  He realized that they could not make it work.  He wishes his ex no ill will.  The two made a pact to stay silent about the breakup.  It is tough on both of them but Josh wants nothing but the best for Andi.  He has not a bad word to say about her.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 January 17th 2015, 12:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:I hope Andi is great, but no she has not lived in ATL for long.  She was in Baton Rouge, LA until she was 22.  She moved to Winston Salem, SC until 25 to go to law school.  

As far as I know, Andi grew up in the surrounding area of Atlanta. I know she went to high school at Chattahoochee High School in Alpharetta which, as you likely know, is a suburb of Atlanta.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m January 17th 2015, 12:11 am

Here is the article from People. Again, share wherever you want.

Another one bites the dust. Three days after making a gushy appearance at the Bachelor premiere the lawyer turned fashion designer Dorfman and ex-baseball player Murray announced they had split. We are sad it came to this point read their joint statement. Citing a mutual decision to go our separate ways. They stated they would remain good friends. There was no cheating, no event that led up to the breakup says a source close to the couple. It just did not work out. They figured out that they are not supposed to be together.

There is a little side blurb that reads…They were thoughtful and wise in their decision…Murray’s mom posted on Facebook.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win