SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:21 am

nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Just wanted to bring this up on the fan thread...... Andi is being considered for the next bachelorette.  I am sure they talked to her while she was in LA.  Not sure what she is thinking about it, but I would be surprised if she did it.  Of course, many things have surprised from me this show!  giggling

I have a feeling they talked to her this past week when she went to see her sister.  I do know the producers and the rest of TPTB love her.  TPTB can be very persuasive.  Hehe.  

I just want her to be happy.  Hope she finds what she is looking for because she seems a little lost--imho.  Smiley

Honestly I hope she doesn't do it.  There is no way she will be over the heartbreak she is going thru right now.  IMO She is still in love with Josh and how can you be ready for another relationship that soon.

You have an excellent point Nanny.  What concerns me is TPTB love her and they can be very persuasive.  Guess we will find out soon.  :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:26 am

Please note, this information is from "reliable sources".

AND THE NEXT BACHELORETTE WILL BE...

Holy nest full of crazies! This season of The Bachelor is—dare we say it?—more entertaining than ever, thanks to the, er, INTERESTING personalities (some multiple) that make up the batch of ladies on Chris Soules' season. But do any of them stand a chance of becoming the next Bachelorette? Yes indeedy do! I've talked to reliable sources connected to the show, and have broken down the official ranking of each girl's chances. Producers haven't made any final decision yet—so make your voice heard in the comments' section if you really feel strongly about one of 'em!

eonline

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:31 am

Okay thanks. I just read it off Eonline. Hehe. Love how they all "recycle" off each other.

Either way I think it is fun to have in Andi's fan thread too. I think one of the reasons TPTB love her so much is because she had many men falling at her feet. They love this too, and probably worry about having someone like Jillian (who I loved) but most of the men on her season were "not into her."

Would love to hear other thoughts! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:14 pm

I personally don't want Andi to be the bachelorette again because I think it could do more injury to her than anything else. If she wants a shot at eternal, great love, she better stick to someone from her own backyard. I have a couple ideas of guys in her backyard too giggling But I think Andi has lost her appeal - the image of a strong attorney is far gone. And so, they'd have to redo her image to what exactly....someone who had love and lost it and wants another chance? I just don't think it's gonna work. Especially after the whole Nick fiasco, her support was divided. But I can totally see why TPTB would want her back, I mean Chris's season leaves much to be desired as far as choosing the next Bachette for the cast. IMO, Andi is a far better catch than 3/4 of the wackos on there.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:17 pm

I hope Andi would never do this show again, but I would watch it because I like Andi...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:56 pm

she was JUST the 'ette. No way would people want to see her again after her breakup?! Maybe down the line like with Brad 2.0 but yeah.. I think its too soon.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:12 pm

I believe that is an attempt to keep people talking about the show. Throw in a couple of controversial nominees...Andi and Jade...and the water cooler talk explodes.

Seriously...they said Jade is a possibility but unlikely because she is...wait for it...SHY!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:23 pm

I actually think TPTB would LOVE to have her again, they love her. But I do think it is too soon. But more than just talk. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Well if they really do love her, they'd do what's best for her and not expose her to ridicule again.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:46 pm

aviej wrote:Well if they really do love her, they'd do what's best for her and not expose her to ridicule again.

I agree with you aviej, but this is TPTB we are talking about....ruthless. giggling

Hope Andi continues to heal. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:54 pm

Just a reminder that this is Andi's fan forum so no negative posts. Thanks.  Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:08 pm

I agree aviej. I'm thinking they are just trying to up the publicity. Surely Andi wouldn't ever consider such a life again after the brutality she took from the viewers after the show. Personally I'm through with show. Just my opinion.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win