SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:17 pm

aviej wrote:Yup. I interpreted it as a cryptic message to Josh. I won't be surprised if he responds in kind too.

Again, so happy that with all the negativity going around, we have this fan thread. Much needed now and I appreciate it is here. Smiley It is everyone's right to snark and give negative opinions on the proper threads. Just grateful this fan thread is here as a "refuge" for those who want it.

I do think Josh responded in kind too, but we will never know, at least not now. ;) I continue to hope they will remain friends. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
aviej wrote:Yup. I interpreted it as a cryptic message to Josh. I won't be surprised if he responds in kind too.

Again, so happy that with all the negativity going around, we have this fan thread.  Much needed now and I appreciate it is here.  Smiley  It is everyone's right to snark and give negative opinions on the proper threads.  Just grateful this fan thread is here as a "refuge" for those who want it.  

I do think Josh responded in kind too, but we will never know, at least not now.  ;)   I continue to hope they will remain friends.  Smiley  

Yes fan thread yeah!!! bestbud! bestbud!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Again, so happy that with all the negativity going around, we have this fan thread.  Much needed now and I appreciate it is here.  Smiley  It is everyone's right to snark and give negative opinions on the proper threads.  Just grateful this fan thread is here as a "refuge" for those who want it.  

I do think Josh responded in kind too, but we will never know, at least not now.  ;)   I continue to hope they will remain friends.  Smiley  

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:53 pm

I am a fan of both Andi and Josh.  The general thread is too harsh for me to read.   I am so glad this thread is here to read updates and be happy and sad with these two. I think it was honest of Andi to post that comment on IG.  It showed her humanity, that is why the public follow this show, they hope to see real life emotions.  I also respect that Andi is being strong too, it is ok to be very sad, but in the same day enjoy your life and hobbies.  That shows a healthy person.  

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 pm

I like Andi and Josh and I loved them together. But on some of the interviews Andi would say things without using her filter. If she would have stopped and thought about what she was saying it would have come across a lot different. For some reason she just couldn't let the blonde thing go even if she was joking. Josh loved her and engaged to her and she was a brunette so that should have been the end of the story.

I hope they both stop and reflect on the mistakes they made in this relationship. I am not blaming one more than the other because it takes 2 to make a relationship work. I will always believe that these 2 really loved each other and some how got off track. If they truly are meant to be it will happen with lessons learned about the mistakes they made.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Like any break up, people often choose sides and in this case it's fans. Some choose one party, some choose the other, some are ok with it and some bug out all together.

The little bit of fans Andi lost at first doesn't amount to much...  She has actually gained on IG I really don't think people who are not on forums care that much, but if you don't venture outside of forum you will think that the woman has lost all of her followers which is very far from the truth....

On the flip side, just because people follow others on SM doesn't mean they are fans as evident by the apparent nasty comments. I don't read comments and only go by what I read here. I think there are viewers who didn't care for her, didn't follow her post show, now heard the news and are curious. There may be others who are sick of her, and stopped following her.

Whatever the reason she posted that IG, if it made her feel good, then that's all that matters. She should be doing things that make her happy. It could also have been a shout out to her family and friends who are there for her. We all have friends that will let us rant on when we are facing challengs.

Well most people who has been on TV, get nasty comments it's comes with the territory..... That just shows how pathetic people really are, seriously to follow someone they don't like, smh.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 pm

I guess I am in the minority because I didn't take the blonde comments as anything negative, I took it as one those inside jokes within a couple that all couples have, another couple I follow have that same joke about brunettes, I just think it's funny how you can have this idea who you want but end up with someone different......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:07 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I guess I am in the minority because I didn't take the blonde comments as anything negative, I took it as one those inside jokes within a couple that all couples have, another couple I follow have that same joke about brunettes, I just think it's funny how you can have this idea who you want but end up with someone different......

I didn't say the blonde thing was negative. I am just saying after a while it gets old and you are tired of hearing it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:10 pm

nannymargie wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I guess I am in the minority because I didn't take the blonde comments as anything negative, I took it as one those inside jokes within a couple that all couples have, another couple I follow have that same joke about brunettes, I just think it's funny how you can have this idea who you want but end up with someone different......

I didn't say the blonde thing was negative.  I am just saying after a while it gets old and you are tired of hearing it.

Well there are a lot of things within a relationship you get tired of hearing and it gets old....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:11 pm

nannymargie wrote:I like Andi and Josh and I loved them together.  But on some of the interviews Andi would say things without using her filter.  If she would have stopped and thought about what she was saying it would have come across a lot different.  For some reason she just couldn't let the blonde thing go even if she was joking.  Josh loved her and engaged to her and she was a brunette so that should have been the end of the story.  

I hope they both stop and reflect on the mistakes they made in this relationship. I am not blaming one more than the other because it takes 2 to make a relationship work.  I will always believe that these 2 really loved each other and some how got off track.  If they truly are meant to be it will happen with lessons learned about the mistakes they made.  

I agree, great post nannymargie. Especially the bold.

I'm sure she's doing a lot of reflecting back as we all do during difficult times. We go through emotions of despair, sadness, kick yourself in the butt and get going. Everyone should be able to go after what they want, and I'm sure she will.

She has already been in one interview and to the gym, so whether she's happy, or trying to move on, both are a good thing.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:26 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

The little bit of fans Andi lost at first doesn't amount to much...  She has actually gained on IG I really don't think people who are not on forums care that much, but if you don't venture outside of forum you will think that the woman has lost all of her followers which is very far from the truth....

On the flip side, just because people follow others on SM doesn't mean they are fans as evident by the apparent nasty comments. I don't read comments and only go by what I read here. I think there are viewers who didn't care for her, didn't follow her post show, now heard the news and are curious. There may be others who are sick of her, and stopped following her.

Whatever the reason she posted that IG, if it made her feel good, then that's all that matters. She should be doing things that make her happy. It could also have been a shout out to her family and friends who are there for her. We all have friends that will let us rant on when we are facing challengs.

Well most people who has been on TV, get nasty comments it's comes with the territory.....  That just shows how pathetic people really are, seriously to follow someone they don't like, smh.....

Great post Luv! People hiding behind a computer screen is nothing new. I bet Andi and Josh are use to it by now. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I like Andi and Josh and I loved them together.  But on some of the interviews Andi would say things without using her filter.  If she would have stopped and thought about what she was saying it would have come across a lot different.  For some reason she just couldn't let the blonde thing go even if she was joking.  Josh loved her and engaged to her and she was a brunette so that should have been the end of the story.  

I hope they both stop and reflect on the mistakes they made in this relationship. I am not blaming one more than the other because it takes 2 to make a relationship work.  I will always believe that these 2 really loved each other and some how got off track.  If they truly are meant to be it will happen with lessons learned about the mistakes they made.  

I agree, great post nannymargie. Especially the bold.

I'm sure she's doing a lot of reflecting back as we all do during difficult times. We go through emotions of despair, sadness, kick yourself in the butt and get going. Everyone should be able to go after what they want, and I'm sure she will.

She has already been in one interview and to the gym, so whether she's happy, or trying to move on, both are a good thing.

:yes: When the show ends, most couple still live in different cities and get together about 2 a month giving them a little breathe or time to miss or think about the relationship. But, this wasn't so with them leaving 2 miles away from one another, they saw each other everyday, 24 hours a day, according to them. So, I can see how they need time apart to really reflect on the relationship.

I think they have a chance of getting back together once they find out that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Their story remind me of the movie " about last night" with Rob Lowe, and Kate/ Prince William who had to go thru some stuffs before figuring out that they can work together.

If you noticed, it is mostly the man who thinks they can do better than what they have, but quickly learn that they already have what they want/need.JMO

I really think the Jury is still out on these two. JMO

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win