SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by aviej Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Thank you Maggenzm! It is such a breath of fresh air to get some positivity on this thread and some optimism for the future! I really do agree that these two because they were so in love, they wanted to be together all the time. And while that is endearing at first, it can be a thorn in the relationship if things are not discovered gradually and a sufficient foundation isn't built. But I do think that there were several powerful and influential forces working against them which got the better of the them. But when everything is stripped away, I BELIEVE at the core, that these two genuinely love each other but sometimes the negative forces outweigh the good. I too haven't given up on them, and I wait to see what happens next but wish them both every happiness whether THEY decide - and not any other external forces, to be together again or not.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:07 pm

aviej wrote:Thank you Maggenzm! It is such a breath of fresh air to get some positivity on this thread and some optimism for the future! I really do agree that these two because they were so in love, they wanted to be together all the time. And while that is endearing at first, it can be a thorn in the relationship if things are not discovered gradually and a sufficient foundation isn't built. But I do think that there were several powerful and influential forces working against them which got the better of the them. But when everything is stripped away, I BELIEVE at the core, that these two genuinely love each other but sometimes the negative forces outweigh the good. I too haven't given up on them, and I wait to see what happens next but wish them both every happiness whether THEY decide - and not any other external forces, to be together again or not.

ITA about the external force. So, after all is said and done, one has to decide if the outside forces will fill in the void in the heart. Time will tell JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
aviej wrote:Thank you Maggenzm! It is such a breath of fresh air to get some positivity on this thread and some optimism for the future! I really do agree that these two because they were so in love, they wanted to be together all the time. And while that is endearing at first, it can be a thorn in the relationship if things are not discovered gradually and a sufficient foundation isn't built. But I do think that there were several powerful and influential forces working against them which got the better of the them. But when everything is stripped away, I BELIEVE at the core, that these two genuinely love each other but sometimes the negative forces outweigh the good. I too haven't given up on them, and I wait to see what happens next but wish them both every happiness whether THEY decide - and not any other external forces, to be together again or not.

ITA about the external force. So, after all is said and done, one has to decide if the outside forces will fill in the void in the heart. Time will tell JMO

Bingo........
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:46 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Bingo........

Thanks maggenzm! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I like Andi and Josh and I loved them together.  But on some of the interviews Andi would say things without using her filter.  If she would have stopped and thought about what she was saying it would have come across a lot different.  For some reason she just couldn't let the blonde thing go even if she was joking.  Josh loved her and engaged to her and she was a brunette so that should have been the end of the story.  

I hope they both stop and reflect on the mistakes they made in this relationship. I am not blaming one more than the other because it takes 2 to make a relationship work.  I will always believe that these 2 really loved each other and some how got off track.  If they truly are meant to be it will happen with lessons learned about the mistakes they made.  

I agree, great post nannymargie. Especially the bold.

I'm sure she's doing a lot of reflecting back as we all do during difficult times. We go through emotions of despair, sadness, kick yourself in the butt and get going. Everyone should be able to go after what they want, and I'm sure she will.

She has already been in one interview and to the gym, so whether she's happy, or trying to move on, both are a good thing.

:yes: When the show ends, most couple still live in different cities and get together about 2 a month giving them a little breathe or time to miss or think about the relationship. But, this wasn't so with them leaving 2 miles away from one another, they saw each other everyday, 24 hours a day, according to them. So, I can see how they need time apart to really reflect on the relationship.

I think they have a chance of getting back together once they find out that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Their story remind me of the movie " about last night" with Rob Lowe, and Kate/ Prince William who had to go thru some stuffs before figuring out that they can work together.

If you noticed, it is mostly the man who thinks they can do better than what they have, but quickly learn that they already have what they want/need.JMO

I really think the Jury is still out on these two. JMO

I like your opinion. Only time will tell (They did make one hell of a gorgeous couple :Nod: ) jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:28 am

kellytravisty
Drug my (bee emoji)otches out for a much needed girls night. @shellbelle121 @andi_dorfman
kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 891394_331177973740458_411452136_n
Still hard to see her without the ring Upset
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:23 am

Andi looks so sad.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:05 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Andi looks so sad.
Yeah I know, there are many comments of how sad she looks. hmmm no no
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:07 am

I just noticed this is not her hand haha but anyway..
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Andi looks like she has no makeup on. Much different than she normally wears. Very natural.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 pm

I think she has a lot of makeup on compared to other pics.

She has lipstick on, her eyebrows are penciled in, she has eyeliner and facial make up.

She looks good, glad to see she's out with her friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Andi looks like she has no makeup on.  Much different than she normally wears.  Very natural.  

I actually think she looks good. Not sure about her makeup. I am happy she is not sitting at home. I am sure her friends "encouraged" her to get out with them. She might not have a super huge smile on, but I know with time she will get her spark back. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win