SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Knowing the kind of person Josh is, (or at least how I view him based on SM and TV), I'm sure he'll still send her a birthday gift and call her and wish her the best. He's just that kinda guy. But I'm going to give them 2-3 months to get some space before they attempt any reconciliation. I wonder though if MM would support reconciliation. I know she addressed fans in FB because people had doubts etc about the authenticity of the news, but do you think both families would support reconciliation?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:10 pm

aviej wrote:Knowing the kind of person Josh is, (or at least how I view him based on SM and TV), I'm sure he'll still send her a birthday gift and call her and wish her the best. He's just that kinda guy. But I'm going to give them 2-3 months to get some space before they attempt any reconciliation. I wonder though if MM would support reconciliation. I know she addressed fans in FB because people had doubts etc about the authenticity of the news, but do you think both families would support reconciliation?
I hope they will! I know Andi's family loves Josh, and MM loved Andi before Josh came on the show, he said it to her the first night. And if they will be happy, they families will approve that. I just really hope that that will happen.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:19 pm

aviej wrote:Knowing the kind of person Josh is, (or at least how I view him based on SM and TV), I'm sure he'll still send her a birthday gift and call her and wish her the best. He's just that kinda guy. But I'm going to give them 2-3 months to get some space before they attempt any reconciliation. I wonder though if MM would support reconciliation. I know she addressed fans in FB because people had doubts etc about the authenticity of the news, but do you think both families would support reconciliation?

I agree that Josh comes off as just a great guy with a big heart and does not want to hurt anybody. I also think that 2-3 months will be a good amount of time to decide if this is permanent or not. IF they do decide to try again I think they need to go slow and just start dating. IF they do decide to try again no matter how the families feel they just need to support them because after all it's their life and if they are happy you just have to happy for them. (Going thru that in my personal life right now. Don't like the guy my neice is living with but it seems to be working for them. So I keep my negative comments to myself.)
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:14 pm

But you have to admit, the couples who don't have the support of their families, it's not an easy road for them relationship wise. But I do believe though that MM when she posted that she was going to ATL to see her babies, I have a feeling that maybe Andi was included. I am sure she would have wanted to at least give her a hug and wish her the best. But I think maybe they were too hasty to move in together. If they do get back, I think they should keep their separate apartments for a while before they get back into "playing house". I really hope that they can reconcile and get back to wanting both the same things and willing to do whatever to get there phase. I mean, yes Josh and Andi can find love elsewhere, but it would never be the same in terms of the chemistry, the giddyness, the comfort level, the laughter. I have been in relationships before where I have loved all the guys - each differently, but there's always one that is a cut above the rest. Sometimes yes you land with someone who has everything good on paper, but they don't have the extra umph. To be totally honest, I believe if Josh and Andi find other people they would have "good" relationships but not great. Yes Josh can find someone to marry him and have babies with him in a heartbeat, but that extra "umph" would be missing. And to me, it'll be hard to settle for that. To me, it's easier to work it out with the one you have the undeniable connection with than with someone you just settle with, IMO. But it'll take work. they just need to realise that their relationship is one in a million and it's worth going the extra mile and that they need to do whatever to protect it. I believe the chief enemy or force working against this relationship is Hollywood - once they eliminate that and their desire for it, they'd have everlasting bliss, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:16 pm

aviej wrote:But you have to admit, the couples who don't have the support of their families, it's not an easy road for them relationship wise. But I do believe though that MM when she posted that she was going to ATL to see her babies, I have a feeling that maybe Andi was included. I am sure she would have wanted to at least give her a hug and wish her the best. But I think maybe they were too hasty to move in together. If they do get back, I think they should keep their separate apartments for a while before they get back into "playing house". I really hope that they can reconcile and get back to wanting both the same things and willing to do whatever to get there phase. I mean, yes Josh and Andi can find love elsewhere, but it would never be the same in terms of the chemistry, the giddyness, the comfort level, the laughter. I have been in relationships before where I have loved all the guys - each differently, but there's always one that is a cut above the rest. Sometimes yes you land with someone who has everything good on paper, but they don't have the extra umph. To be totally honest, I believe if Josh and Andi find other people they would have "good" relationships but not great. Yes Josh can find someone to marry him and have babies with him in a heartbeat, but that extra "umph" would be missing. And to me, it'll be hard to settle for that. To me, it's easier to work it out with the one you have the undeniable connection with than with someone you just settle with, IMO. But it'll take work. they just need to realise that their relationship is one in a million and it's worth going the extra mile and that they need to do whatever to protect it. I believe the chief enemy or force working against this relationship is Hollywood - once they eliminate that and their desire for it, they'd have everlasting bliss, IMO.
I believe that also. Wish they will get back together so so much!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:54 pm

I would love nothing more than to see these two back together, if it was right for both of them! But that's the big question here. We fans believe they had this great love, because that sure is how it looked to us on the outside for a while, but we really don't know what it was like on the inside of that relationship. So I guess I have to say I just want what is best for both of them, and I'm trying to be realistic that it may not be them being together.

I am not surprised that Andi hasn't changed her IG bio or twitter banner yet. I think it's ok that she wait a bit. To do it so quickly shows me that there is a lot of bitterness whereas with her delaying I'd like to think it means they are still on relatively good terms, which is what I hope for. So far I've noticed their family members and mutual friends haven't unfriended each other, so I think that's a good sign too that there is no major bitterness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:20 pm

I really think these 2 had a great love, but it was tinted by the AFRC. TP messed them up really bad by allowing Nick to speak openly about Andi and him. I don't think his family could get over it, making it difficult for him to move forward with the relationship. I guess, may be one day, we will know what really happened. But I am very sad for them, they were really crazy about each other.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I would love nothing more than to see these two back together, if it was right for both of them! But that's the big question here. We fans believe they had this great love, because that sure is how it looked to us on the outside for a while, but we really don't know what it was like on the inside of that relationship. So I guess I have to say I just want what is best for both of them, and I'm trying to be realistic that it may not be them being together.

I am not surprised that Andi hasn't changed her IG bio or twitter banner yet. I think it's ok that she wait a bit. To do it so quickly shows me that there is a lot of bitterness whereas with her delaying I'd like to think it means they are still on relatively good terms, which is what I hope for. So far I've noticed their family members and mutual friends haven't unfriended each other, so I think that's a good sign too that there is no major bitterness.

She has deleted a lot of their pictures, including all the ones at the lake- sitting on his lap fishing, 4th of July, etc., so guessing they were the happiest at the lake. Bummer City.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I would love nothing more than to see these two back together, if it was right for both of them! But that's the big question here. We fans believe they had this great love, because that sure is how it looked to us on the outside for a while, but we really don't know what it was like on the inside of that relationship. So I guess I have to say I just want what is best for both of them, and I'm trying to be realistic that it may not be them being together.

She has deleted a lot of their pictures, including all the ones at the lake- sitting on his lap fishing, 4th of July, etc., so guessing they were the happiest at the lake. Bummer City.

I noticed that too Alanna.  I have not been paying too much attention to Andi's twitter but I noticed fans are being pretty rude to Josh with some nasty comments.  sad  I think he deleted some of them.  People can be so unkind behind a computer screen.  He is definitely hurting according to the tweet he took down.   I know a few of Josh's friends have made comments but what about Andi?

Glad he is out and about and hope he gets his "mojo" back soon!  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:44 pm

I've been checking on the Twitter feed under @jmurbulldog and haven't seen any real rude tweets towards Josh, just supportive ones or shocked fans wishing it was a rumor they broke up. Where are you seeing rude tweets?

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:45 pm

I'd love to know too, not seeing anything rude for Josh really apart from people saying that the couple were fake to pretend on Monday etc.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:46 pm

/\ I meant Instagram, sorry.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win