SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:06 am

Glad to see her having fun. Yes it may bring back some memories but it's always nice to have friends around times like this regardless of the occasion. IMO.

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 1h 1 hour ago

Sometimes you just gotta laugh it out... @nikki_ferrell @kellytravisty @sharleenjoynt @christyyhansen #kellygoinghamm
KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 B8F7k_AIgAAEwRy

kellytravisty
3 hours ago
Drinking our way through Atlanta with my favorite people to drink with. #KellyGoingHamm

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 10932201_1546491088945428_1571574091_n

kellytravisty
1 hour ago
All the ladies going Hamm. #KellyGoingHamm #WeAllGoingHamm

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 10914503_1441813532775558_1884199321_n
sharleenjoynt
2 hours ago · An uber ride in Atlanta
Friends don't let friends touch up in the dark. @andi_dorfman @kellytravisty
KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 10932562_1407030009594782_234091940_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 8367-910 KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 I_got_13 KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 E5kqdm15 KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:48 am

Did you guys see Sharleen's response on that IG pic. On my phone so can't bring the comment over but she is basically telling a poster who was blaming Andi for the breakup to not judge and when poster said it is all over that Josh is devastated about the break up to not believe anything out there. Could this mean that Josh actually did the break up? Or is Sharleen just speaking from her friend's perspective?
Sorry for my rambling.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:44 am

lexforlife wrote:Did you guys see Sharleen's response on that IG pic. On my phone so can't bring the comment over but she is basically telling a poster who was blaming Andi for the breakup to not judge and when poster said it is all over that Josh is devastated about the break up to not believe anything out there. Could this mean that Josh actually did the break up? Or is Sharleen just speaking from her friend's perspective?
Sorry for my rambling.
KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 31 Screen10
I'm not sure if it is allowed to talk about this here, so I moved the picture to the General Discussion thread also.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:54 am

Yep. The truth always comes out. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:16 pm

I think Sharleen's comment can be read as supportive of\defending Andi, and at the same time saying in general, the rags will print all kinds of crazy, unsubstantiated rumors, and don't believe anything you read re breakup and whose "fault" it was.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I think Sharleen's comment can be read as supportive of\defending Andi, and at the same time saying in general, the rags will print all kinds of crazy, unsubstantiated rumors, and don't believe anything you read re breakup and whose "fault" it was.  

I don't think we will ever know who broke it off but IMO they are both hurting because these 2 really loved each other.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:32 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I think Sharleen's comment can be read as supportive of\defending Andi, and at the same time saying in general, the rags will print all kinds of crazy, unsubstantiated rumors, and don't believe anything you read re breakup and whose "fault" it was.  

Exactly. I don't necessarily think she is implying Josh did the breaking up, just that the stories that are out there as to why they split are "mostly" not true.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Laudergirl wrote:

Exactly. I don't necessarily think she is implying Josh did the breaking up, just that the stories that are out there as to why they split are "mostly" not true.

I agree. I think that Sharleen is trying to support and defend Andi. Personally though, I think that Josh was the one who broke up with her. You guys might feel otherwise and I respect your opinions. But I agree with you that the main point of what Sharleen said is that the stories in the magazines aren't true. That makes sense - neither Josh nor Andi has said anything, so how can magazines publish a reason for the breakup. I think these magazines just make up whatever they want and publish it.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:54 pm

I don't care who broke up with who, I just want them to work it out.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 pm

I feel that only Josh and God truly knows what is in his heart. And if there is nothing in his heart for Andi then God will steer him one way but if there is still love there God will steer him in that direction. And the same goes for Andi.

It takes time in all break ups. You are either missing them or you're not. IMO it's clear that Andi is hurt because she holed herself up for so long. And it is so much harder when you're in the spotlight.

I feel that Andi has been very classy through this whole thing and I was happy to see her out with her friends enjoying herself. That doesn't mean she's forgotten about Josh only that for a few hours she can put that aside.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:00 pm

One more thing. The who broke up doesn't matter to me. It's that they broke up. I do believe that maybe one more than the other at different times wanted to be done with it and may be it was more mutual than we think.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:02 pm

The picture that Andi put on IG said something about sometimes you just have to laugh it away.  I hope people don't misinterpret that.  They were all on Juan Pablo's season and I'm sure each girl had lots to laugh about as far as Juan Pablo is concerned.

I'm sure that Andi was not referring to laughing about her break up with Josh.

We have one more night of this engagement party. I think tonight is the actual party.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win