SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bamagal Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:One more thing.  The who broke up doesn't matter to me.  It's that they broke up.  I do believe that maybe one more than the other at different times wanted to be done with it and may be it was more mutual than we think.
ITA
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:06 pm

nannymargie wrote:I don't care who broke up with who, I just want them to work it out.

Yeah, I know that you're right. Even though I may feel that Josh broke up with Andi, it doesn't matter who broke up with whom as long as they hopefully work it out. Right now, nobody really knows what Josh and Andi are thinking. In my opinion, they both seem hurt. We don't know exactly how Josh feels right now, but if he is still in love with Andi, then I hope he finds his way back to her. I think that the love they found in each other is something that some people live a lifetime trying to find and if the mistakes are fixable and if the love is still there, then I hope they reach out to each other and work things out.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:The picture that Andi put on IG said something about sometimes you just have to laugh it away.  I hope people don't misinterpret that.  They were all on Juan Pablo's season and I'm sure each girl had lots to laugh about as far as Juan Pablo is concerned.

I'm sure that Andi was not referring to laughing about her break up with Josh.

We have one more night of this engagement party.  I think tonight is the actual party.

I took it as sometimes you have to laugh through the hurt.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:The picture that Andi put on IG said something about sometimes you just have to laugh it away.  I hope people don't misinterpret that.  They were all on Juan Pablo's season and I'm sure each girl had lots to laugh about as far as Juan Pablo is concerned.

We have one more night of this engagement party.  I think tonight is the actual party.

Yes, I think she definitely wasn't laughing about Josh. She still seems hurt. I always loved and admired Andi and I admire her even more now. She's clearly hurt but she continues demonstrate class and respect for Josh. She's amazing.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Nannymargie,

That could be it also but I meant I am sure they weren't laughing at or about Josh. Just seemed to me that with them all on JP season they would have had plenty to laugh about.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Nannymargie,

That could be it also but I meant I am sure they weren't laughing at or about Josh.  Just seemed to me that with them all on JP season they would have had plenty to laugh about.

I don't think she was laughing about Josh either. You put this group together and they will laugh and have a good time regardless. I can see them laughing about all the things they did on JP season.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:31 pm

Truly, I don't believe that everything or anything Andi is posting now is about Josh, it's probably just a caption on a pic..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Gosh I hope everyone is right. I checked Josh twitter and sometime between yesterday and this morning he unfriended Andi but kept her friends and mom as friends.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Well, it is said that " a merry heart works like medicine", so every time she hangs out with friends and laughs, she experience the result of what laughter does to the heart, it is very healing to the heart. so, more of it is required in this case to speed up the healing process. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:29 pm

‏@AndiDorfman
Some things just leave me utterly speechless...

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
‏@AndiDorfman

I don't think that everything Andi posts is necessarily about Josh, but if she is referencing certain twitter campaign (*cough* ring *cough*), then I'm with her - speechless.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:14 pm

BohemianNika wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
‏@AndiDorfman

I don't think that everything Andi posts is necessarily about Josh, but if she is referencing certain twitter campaign (*cough* ring *cough*), then I'm with her - speechless.

Haha, i think it might be what you think. Crazy right.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win