SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:16 am

Me either Spencer, I think she is promoting the app.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:29 am

I don't think she was trying to look sad, well she was trying, because her friends left, and she wanted to promote the add, but not because of Josh, we'll never get a pic of her sad or crying because of Josh, and I don't think that we should, it is just weird.
I did love the pictures with their feet and Molly's feet, I was laughing cantstopl cantstopl
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Andi Dorfman        ✔ @AndiDorfman
Today I'm reminded that true friendship is the ultimate blessing @kellytravisty @Nikki_Ferrell @christyhansen_ @sharleenjoynt @KatHurd (girlsemojie)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Today I'm reminded that true friendship is the ultimate blessing @kellytravisty @Nikki_Ferrell @christyhansen_ @sharleenjoynt @KatHurd (girlsemojie)

I am sure they kept her occupied this weekend so she was not alone with her thoughts. But I feel that Josh did cross her mind a lot even though she was with friends.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

This says a lot to me about Andi's journey through the break up, it says she has learned that even through the tuff time, life can still be a blessing with true friendship and family. She is really thinking and reflecting, this time apart is really good for both of them.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Good insight Maggenzm.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:50 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I am sure they kept her occupied this weekend so she was not alone with her thoughts.  But I feel that Josh did cross her mind a lot even though she was with friends.

I think you're right. I think she definitely thought about him.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:04 am

Hey GA, I tried to post two times Andi's last picture and Kat's last picture, and a problem had occurred no no
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:54 am

^ Instagram is down so not able to check and post. The only thing Andi has posted was a collage of her favorite looks from SAG awards.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 36 1f49c

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 36 8367-910 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 36 I_got_13 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 36 E5kqdm15 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:49 am

Linds911 wrote:^ Instagram is down so not able to check and post. The only thing Andi has posted was a collage of her favorite looks from SAG awards.
Yeah I know Smiley She posted Kaley :cutesmile!: But Kat posted a pic with the girls
And IG is working for me scratch
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 am

What's Kat's IG?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:17 am

Is anyone else having problems getting IG pictures to show up on there Iphones?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win