SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What's Kat's IG?
@kathurd
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:48 pm

edenpol wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What's Kat's IG?
@kathurd

kathurd
12 hours ago
4 cities and 4000 miles in 3 days ... Totally worth it for 24 hours with these lovelies ❤️ #kellygoinghamm @kellytravisty @sharleenjoynt @christyyhansen @andi_dorfman @nikki_ferrell #besties #thebachelor #guacamole

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 10957353_1405278769768253_454168869_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think she'll do it. It's a gigantic step back from being the lead and what is she gonna say, "I was the lead last season, I thought I found love but I'm single again, so please respect my privacy as I appear on tv once again?" Please no.

I agree with you Alanna. And according to CH there is no pay to go on that show. I would really, really hope that she wouldn't even consider it. I agree it would be a big step backward.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Andi posted on twitter about 2 hours ago.  Can't bring it over. She say's Love this quote!
Life can be short so take it by the horns and OWN it! #life #responsibility

be no one's doing but my own. I am the force i can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice, My responsibility. win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:02 am

nannymargie wrote:Andi posted on twitter about 2 hours ago.  Can't bring it over. She say's Love this quote!

be no one's doing but my own. I am the force i can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze.  My choice, My responsibility.  win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.

Good for her, she is coming out the funk, slowly but surely!! clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:22 am

nannymargie wrote:Andi posted on twitter about 2 hours ago.  Can't bring it over. She say's Love this quote!

be no one's doing but my own. I am the force i can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze.  My choice, My responsibility.  win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.

andi_dorfman
21 hours ago
Love this quote! Life can be short so take it by the horns and OWN it! #life #responsibility

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 10946398_328779460656604_1615153607_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 8367-910 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 I_got_13 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 E5kqdm15 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:50 pm

@AndiDorfman
Even though I'm not posing with my shirt off, I promise I still worked out! (Thanks to @EjAdams17) #schweaty
life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 B8eLe0uIMAAoXjX

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 8367-910 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 I_got_13 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 E5kqdm15 life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Linds911 wrote:
@AndiDorfman
Even though I'm not posing with my shirt off, I promise I still worked out! (Thanks to @EjAdams17) #schweaty
life - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 B8eLe0uIMAAoXjX

Good for her, she is back!!! clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Not really she did this the second week after they broke up.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:59 pm

May be not completely, but she is on her way back, and I for one am glad, because there are no solutions when you feeling sorry for yourself.
At least now, she can start thinking about what she wants to do with her life with or without Josh. The key to life is to keep moving and never give up.
if Josh is to be in her life, it is going to happen, if not someone else more fitted for her will happen.
Look at Emily, after so many trials, she finally found her prince. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Maggenzm wrote:May be not completely, but she is on her way back, and I for one am glad, because there are no solutions when you feeling sorry for yourself.
At least now, she can start thinking about what she wants to do with her life with or without Josh. The key to life is to keep moving and never give up.
if Josh is to be in her life, it is going to happen, if not someone else more fitted for her will happen.

thumbsup

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:13 am

nannymargie wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:May be not completely, but she is on her way back, and I for one am glad, because there are no solutions when you feeling sorry for yourself.

thumbsup

Good post Maggenzm:

I don't think she was feeling sorry for herself, though.   I just think she was being vulnerable and for her to be able to show that especially on SM is great.  It's the ones that bottle it up that have problems.  Because one day those feelings will explode and just come gushing out.

I agree with you if they are to get back together it will be on their time.  I think this time away from each other will either prove they miss each other or they don't.  If they do they will find their way back and if not they will be able to move on without bitterness.

I really think she looks great in this picture.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win