SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

faith - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:01 am

sara11 wrote:Andi has deleted three more pics since earlier but still hasn't changed the future Mrs Murray thing or her twitter pic. Seems like she's not ready to let go.

I hope neither one let's go and work their was back to each other.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

faith - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:02 am

sara11 wrote:
aviej wrote:Interesting article, pay attention to the comments from Patrick and Nick Sutter in particular.

http://www.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

This annoys me so much. Nick Sutter is so attention seeking and will say anything for it. He was only there for 2 episodes but kept chiming in at men tell all and on sm he also mentions he was on the show like every second post.

I agree he wasn't there long enough to know anything about what went on.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:06 am

I just remember something that Josh said in a conversation with Andi.

He said he never had his heart broken.  I believe that he truly loved Andi so he really must be really hurting right now.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:07 am

nannymargie wrote:I just remember something that Josh said in a conversation with Andi.

He said he never had his heart broken.  I believe that he truly loved Andi so he really must be really hurting right now.

Andi also said "I could have my heart broken for the first tine"

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:07 am

The timing of the Advocare party leads me to believe they didn't plan the timing of the breakup, I don't think Chris Harrison knew it was happening and I think there must have been some argument or something that was the last straw. If Nick viall was invited and then Andi made a big deal about him not being there, that could have been the start of a fight about the whole Nick situation agian

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:09 am

Costiesgirl wrote:The timing of the Advocare party leads me to believe they didn't plan the timing of the breakup, I don't think Chris Harrison knew it was happening and I think there must have been some argument or something that was the last straw. If Nick viall was invited and then Andi made a big deal about him not being there, that could have been the start of a fight about the whole Nick situation agian
I don't think Andi or Josh would have wanted Nick there.  I don't blame Andi one bit after what Nick did on ATFR.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:21 am

sara11 wrote:Andi has deleted three more pics since earlier but still hasn't changed the future Mrs Murray thing or her twitter pic. Seems like she's not ready to let go.

The question now is, what doesn't she want to let go of? Of the relationship? Of the fame? Because, let's be honest, now that they have split Andi's fame would be significantly reduced, there's power in the "brand couple". I still love them together, but I'm getting the feeling that she was less concerned about getting married and more concerned with all the other "projects". Still wishing against hope though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:28 am

nannymargie wrote:What a long and sleepless night.  I must have gone thru every loving thing that they have said to each other and about each other.  I still can't wrap my head around this and believe it's true.  Veteran's Day was great and you could see how happy they were.  Josh had said he wasn't a bachelor anymore and Andi said NO you're not.  Josh also said they needed a house because the apartment was too small.

I think all the traveling they did didn't help either.  They were hardly ever home to work on their relationship.

Completely agree. Traveling definitely didnt help the relationship. And I didn't sleep either, I just kept thinking about how much they loved him each other, all the sweet things they said about each other and the chemistry they had. I will always hope that they get back together, stop the traveling and get out of the spotlight and just work on their relationship.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:31 am

I agree Ananda, if it's the relationship they both want...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:38 am

The first sign for me that something was not right is when she went to Mexico with Kelly and Taylor. At that time Josh tweeted that.. Faith tells me that no matter what lies ahead of me, God is already there.' #faith.

That made me feel that something was wrong but it seemed that they had a good Christmas with both families.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 am

I think things went downhill after their 6 month anniversary (Nov 9) that was the last time i think they posted IGs with loving captions using the words "my love"/sweetie etc like they used to. Same happened with Michelle Money and Cody's rship, the IG with loving captions stopped and thereafter photos with random captions not directed at each other continued. And like a month later they were broken up.

sara11

Back to top Go down

faith - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 12 Empty Respecting privacy

Post by bamagal Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 am

Could someone please post a link to the video from the red carpet where Andi was leaning on Josh to adjust her shoe (or something) and he reportedly did not even look at her? With all the activity on here in the last few hours, I apologize if I missed it!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

+27
bamagal
emilymelfan
Valentinebaby
Jolena
Kashathediva
california90
edenpol
Luvvy
rosesrREd
Iam4UGA
KB_Mom