SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

faith - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 am

bamagal wrote:Could someone please post a link to the video from the red carpet where Andi was leaning on Josh to adjust her shoe (or something) and he reportedly did not even look at her?  With all the activity on here in the last few hours, I apologize if I missed it!

If you watch their interview at the premiere it happens just after they leave the podium, don't know if theres a video for that.

sara11

Back to top Go down

faith - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:46 am

I think faith could be a factor here as well not that she was Jewish or that he was Catholic, but that he had a higher sense of spirituality and he trusted and had faith that God would work things out. I think he has a stronger sense of commitment, especially given that he's older and everything. Andi is young and still wants to explore all that life has to offer.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:46 am

nannymargie wrote:The first sign for me that something was not right is when she went to Mexico with Kelly and Taylor.  At that time Josh tweeted that.. Faith tells me that no matter what lies ahead of me, God is already there.' #faith.

That made me feel that something was wrong but it seemed that they had a good Christmas with both families.

I went back through Andi's IG pictures (what few have not been deleted) and the Mexico trip was Dec 9th, or so. I did not think the trip "odd" at that point, but am now wondering what other signs of impending break-up we may have missed in the last few weeks.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:48 am

sara11 wrote:
bamagal wrote:Could someone please post a link to the video from the red carpet where Andi was leaning on Josh to adjust her shoe (or something) and he reportedly did not even look at her?  With all the activity on here in the last few hours, I apologize if I missed it!

If you watch their interview at the premiere it happens just after they leave the podium, don't know if theres a video for that.
Thanks! Do you have a link to that interview? I admit I deleted it from DVR, not knowing it would be so important.
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:51 am

aviej wrote:I think faith could be a factor here as well not that she was Jewish or that he was Catholic, but that he had a higher sense of spirituality and he trusted and had faith that God would work things out. I think he has a stronger sense of commitment, especially given that he's older and everything. Andi is young and still wants to explore all that life has to offer.

I think he wanted to get married and start a family right away and Andi always wanted to wait on the family part.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:52 am

Yeah but that can be negotiated I think. I don't think it's because of the babies why they broke up though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:55 am

aviej wrote:Yeah but that can be negotiated I think. I don't think it's because of the babies why they broke up though.
ITA. Don't think something like that could break a couple up. Andi's still young and she could wait a few more years for kids.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:57 am

sara11 wrote:
aviej wrote:Yeah but that can be negotiated I think. I don't think it's because of the babies why they broke up though.
ITA. Don't think something like that could break a couple up. Andi's still young and she could wait a few more years for kids.

No I know it was more than that but we all know how much Josh wanted a family.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 am

I may or may not just saved my favorite photos of them on my computer.. I may.
I just have this feeling they will delete it and I'm not ready for it.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:03 am

Well her IG is still saying the future mrs. murray. I really don't get it, and I hope they did not give up too easily. You know with them having both strong personalities maybe for whatever reason on this note, neither wanted to give in. I'm really interested in Hy's take though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:06 am

I just saw this and I hope it happens down the road:
We all make mistakes in our relationships, we don't lose anything by giving someone special a second chance.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:07 am

Where did that quote come from and who said it?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

+27
bamagal
emilymelfan
Valentinebaby
Jolena
Kashathediva
california90
edenpol
Luvvy
rosesrREd
Iam4UGA
KB_Mom