SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:58 pm

So in other words she was sewing the Emperor's new clothes? MEandIwear.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:27 pm

I realize she herself didn't post the pic, however she could have said no pics. She knew without a doubt it was going to be posted on SM. She was all posed up for it.

Josh didn't take the pic with his mom, nor did he take the pic with the fans, but it's a clear indication of how he's moving forward.

So in both cases they themselves didn't take the pics however it shows the true differences in personalities. That's my take on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 pm

I still don't like Andi, but I actually think the workout pic is smart PR.
She's smiling, letting the world know she's ok, doing something positive, she didn't post it (can't be blamed) and she puts off having to make more statements (and get feedback) about her breakup with Josh.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Ok maybe I defended her too soon...

fab'rik ‏@fabrikboutique  5m5 minutes ago
Girl talk with the gorge Bachelorette Andi Dorfman! #thebachelorette #fabcon15 #fabrikBTS #fabrikaddict #fabrikstyle 

fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 14 B7a8Ql7IgAA_odz

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:34 pm

What did Lucy call her? Boss? Confirmed. :yes: :yes:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 pm

What I would do to be there right now, can't believe she is talking about the Bach'ette one week after her official break up..

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 pm

sara11 wrote:What I would do to be there right now, can't believe she is talking about the Bach'ette one week after her official break up..

Believe it. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:41 pm

sara11 wrote:Again, Andi didn't post that photo (and neither did Josh post the one with him and his mom). Just because she posed for it doesn't and shouldn't make her a bad person or have anything to do with her wanting fame. Josh is moving on by doing his work events, and she is moving on by working out. That trainer often takes pics similar to that one with all his clients anyway.

I see your point, Sara, but for me, it captures who Andi is all about - Andi. Just the vibe I get from that picture. Can't blame her for posting the pic since her trainer did, but just projects someone putting on a show to me. (I completely admit, I have never liked andi from day one, so I am biased).
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:42 pm

The week she was radio silent and unseen was imo spent carefully planning her new "debut."

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I realize she herself didn't post the pic, however she could have said no pics. She knew without a doubt it was going to be posted on SM. She was all posed up for it.

Josh didn't take the pic with his mom, nor did he take the pic with the fans, but it's a clear indication of how he's moving forward.

So in both cases they themselves didn't take the pics however it shows the true differences in personalities. That's my take on it.

TA

Once a self absorbed fame seeker always one.

Despite knowing that it always takes 2 hands to clap I'm going to believe that Josh just had enough and finally came to his senses.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm

She really loves those shoes!!

But If I paid that much for a pair of shoes I would be wearing them to bed and to shower.

She looks good. Are we sure this is after breakup and not before?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:46 pm

nikikass wrote:She really loves those shoes!!  

But If I paid that much for a pair of shoes I would be wearing them to bed and to shower.

She looks good. Are we sure this is after breakup and not before?

If I paid that much for a pair of shoes, they would be the ONLY shoes I owned.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom