SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Good post Stucki!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Good post Stucki!!
Ditto that! You just can't get better choices. I never dreamed Chris would find such remarkable women!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:Ooof! For me, it is between Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

May the best gal win!

It "appears" as if Becca is a "hidden" F1, but... I really can't say with any certainty anymore.

One thing... they had better not edit next season like this one. We have one finalist who was Find Waldo much of the season (a.k.a. no "story" apart from being a virgin) and the other can't stop talking wedding bells in every PI session. How can you decide between these two?

Yeah. I miss Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn's so great, she added so much humor to this show.  I really hope she's the next Bachelorette, I have zippo desire to watch Britt.  Though Ashley S would be a hoot!  

I'm sticking with Whitney, this season.  I'm always thinking it's the "hidden" one (ala: Reid, Chris L, Chirs S etc...) giggling   Thank goodness only a week and a  half left and we'll know!

I should have commented on this earlier. I really do not like the way both Whitney and Becca are being presented this season. Yet since you mentioned "always thinking it's the hidden one"...

Obviously Whitney is not "hidden", but so much of her certainty about getting a proposal out of Chris regardless of sisterly blessings and the consistent sad-sad guitar music (i.e. same used for Nick last season) that is played each time she talks weddings make me think her Ship Of L-U-V is heading for the rocks. Add to this all of her "dress up" dates that are NOT representative of Chris' "dress down" style... and the fact that she is still clueless about what Arlington looks like.

Aunties_Love and I had a PM discussion about "hidden" F1s. What is so oddball about Becca... if she winds up F1... is that she was not even given a "sliver" of a sit-down with Chris in the first two episodes and the only reason he gave her a group rose in episode 3 was because she refrained from kissing him. That is NOT a "typical" F1 edit. Even Chris Siegfried and Catherine, who were also "hidden", got more before their gradual "coming outs" in episodes 3-4. At least Siegfried told Des he was from Seattle in episode 1.

However, none of the recent seasons, particularly Juan's and Andi's, are resembling past seasons in overall edit structure. Gone are the days when you could "sift out" the F1 thanks to Exhibit A and Exhibit B. For example, most F1s had an obstacle to overcome. The only obstacle for Becca is that she's a virgin... and, with Ashley I. sobbing about her virginity, this really isn't a big deal and Becca sure isn't unique.

For me, the one possible sign that Becca may be F1 can be found in his people.com recap. He keeps praising Kaitlyn over and over, but can't explain "why" he eliminated her. I think this is because she was his top frontrunner going into the fantasy dates, but then "something happened" with Becca that upset the applecart. Per his words: " I thought I would have more clarity about my relationship with Becca, but I was more confused than ever."

More importantly: "I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl."

Uh oh.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:01 pm

I'm just posting the link because it's just snow, and I don't want to see anymore. Smiley Obviously he is home. Who knows for how long though.

souleschris
7 minutes ago
That never gets old! #godscountry

https://instagram.com/p/ztEfQpSrNd/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:02 pm

Haha, GA!! I can look out my window and see plenty of it!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm just posting the link because it's just snow, and I don't want to see anymore. Smiley Obviously he is home. Who knows for how long though.

souleschris
7 minutes ago
That never gets old! #godscountry

https://instagram.com/p/ztEfQpSrNd/

ICe storm in Iowa on Tuesday. So anyone hiding there would need to get out or they're stuck!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:Haha, GA!! I can look out my window and see plenty of it!!

If it wasn't dark out right now I'd show him some snow of my own. cantstopl

He's in a car. I think he's heading to an airport to get back to LA?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Got to thinking about this season in terms of Chris as a Bach and his approach. Think about all the things that we have all taken for granted as being part of the franchise. Fairytale exotic locations, beaches, hot tubs, phenomenal dates. This season, there have been way fewer hot tub or pool scenes, very few bathing suit opportunities, few outstanding dates (not that I didn't enjoy the dates but the memories of the hot springs in Iceland come to mind). The above has made me wonder if this was due to an agreement that Chris had with tptb for him to sign on. The girls didn't seem to have a ton of alcohol induced arguments (thinking of the days in the kitchen with Vienna). As ridiculous as this show it, it seemed to have a bit more mature slant to it this season. Even Sean had a party time. It could be Chris, and his age and where he wanted this to end as opposed to frat boys Ben, Jake, etc. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the season and look forward to next week.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:24 pm

nuts, I agree Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:36 pm

With all the organic craziness in the women, they didn't need all the bedazzling.
Can you even begin to think of the liability of a rooftop cocktail party? Kelsey would have had Ashley I hanging off the building's ledge by her eyelashes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:With all the organic craziness in the women, they didn't need all the bedazzling.
Can you even begin to think of the liability of a rooftop cocktail party? Kelsey would have had Ashley I hanging off the building's ledge by her eyelashes.

spitcoffee Oh, Kasha!

realpigfarming - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 16 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:With all the organic craziness in the women, they didn't need all the bedazzling.

And Ashley S. would have tried flying off the building!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan