SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 07, 2015 8:45 am

chasingpavements wrote:
IrishGal wrote:JMHO and innocent observation but many who think there is something wrong may have been becca fans.  It happens every season with some F2 fans.  When the lead doesn't pick their fave they turn against him or her even though 5 minutes before the FRC they all thought lead was perfect for F2.  This is not aimed at anyone in particular cuz frankly I have no clue who most of the becca fans were. Just something I've observed thru over 10 years of posting on Bach boards.

I think that's just human nature - to put blinders on and not see the glaring, neon sign that says "TROUBLE" when you like the couple, and to criticize every little thing when you DON'T like the couple. It's hard for most of us to completely impartial, no matter how much we try or think that we are. I will say that I saw the former happen MANY times on this board, most noticeably with JEM and JODI.

Also, just because a couple makes it doesn't mean that there aren't issues there. A lot of us thought that Sean/Catherine had issues during DWTS, and, after reading Sean's book, it turns out we were right!. So, from that, we know that both couples who did DWTS right after the Bachelor (Jake/Vienna, Sean/Cat) had serious problems, partly caused by DWTS. So, it's not insane to think that Chris/Whitney are going through those same problems. I do think that the fact that Whitney didn't attend 3-4 (?) shows supports that theory. Who knows what is truly going on, but I think it's unfair to trivialize anyone's opinions. JMO!

Well said! Thank you. Good Post I agree
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu May 07, 2015 9:29 am

I would not have been at DWTS on the anniversary of my mother's passing, I'm glad Whit was with her family.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 07, 2015 9:30 am

bleuberry wrote:I would not have been at DWTS on the anniversary of my mother's passing, I'm glad Whit was with her family.
I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 07, 2015 9:45 am

I agree. 
DWTS over a week away to do some much needed personal time...no brainer. 
And this is why it's a good thing to stay low profile. Hope their private time begins soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 07, 2015 10:11 am

Whitney didn't attend 3 shows (but only two performances). The first for work, the second for the anniversary of her mom's passing...the third was the results show. I agree that TWT with this couple just like any other couple from this franchise...but imo it's all just conjecture until there is proof or until they issue a statement one way or the other.

I will say that I could never, ever subject myself to the intense scrutiny that comes with being on reality television.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 07, 2015 10:58 am

Just a bit of perspective here .. 3 shows .. Over the course of 9 DAYS .. Not over several weeks

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 07, 2015 11:02 am

And I don't think she would have bothered posting this .. If they were caput.....

“@whitbisch: I love you @souleschris! You impressed me each and every week with all you accomplished! You make me so proud!”

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 07, 2015 11:53 am

^^^u
I respectfully disagree and think they will part on good terms unlike some couples from the show. I also would never do the show and all the scrutiny comes with being on reality TV. They know what they sign up for. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 07, 2015 12:26 pm

^^^^ hahaha! Lol soccermom you are in  a roll .. Lol .. Have a nice day to you .

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 Eb97c9
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 9zt107Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 XgicucBachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 Oaw2uvBachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 2pqw5k8Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 30szzauBachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 32 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 07, 2015 12:54 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:^^^^ hahaha! Lol soccermom you are in  a roll .. Lol .. Have a nice day to you .

Haha! You have a nice day too. handwave
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
IrishGal wrote:JMHO and innocent observation but many who think there is something wrong may have been becca fans.  It happens every season with some F2 fans.  When the lead doesn't pick their fave they turn against him or her even though 5 minutes before the FRC they all thought lead was perfect for F2.  This is not aimed at anyone in particular cuz frankly I have no clue who most of the becca fans were. Just something I've observed thru over 10 years of posting on Bach boards.

I think that's just human nature - to put blinders on and not see the glaring, neon sign that says "TROUBLE" when you like the couple, and to criticize every little thing when you DON'T like the couple. It's hard for most of us to completely impartial, no matter how much we try or think that we are. I will say that I saw the former happen MANY times on this board, most noticeably with JEM and JODI.

Also, just because a couple makes it doesn't mean that there aren't issues there. A lot of us thought that Sean/Catherine had issues during DWTS, and, after reading Sean's book, it turns out we were right!. So, from that, we know that both couples who did DWTS right after the Bachelor (Jake/Vienna, Sean/Cat) had serious problems, partly caused by DWTS. So, it's not insane to think that Chris/Whitney are going through those same problems. I do think that the fact that Whitney didn't attend 3-4 (?) shows supports that theory. Who knows what is truly going on, but I think it's unfair to trivialize anyone's opinions. JMO!

clapping! great post Chasingpavements !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:23 pm

I believe that doubts about Chris and Whitney relationship can be founded and are not irrelevant.
After watching more than 10 years of Bach seasons, it's the first time I see a contestant looking more in love with his F2 than fiancé at the ATFR. So many people noticed and I don't think it's a good start in a relationship. Also IMO Chris showed more chemistry with his dancing partner than his fiancé. During all the SM pictures and clips, I have never seen a Chris enamored with Whitney (no need for big display).
No concrete plans for after DWTS, no wedding talks yet.
And finally Whitney missing the last very important shows is awkward to me. How can she play the mourning anniversary card (no offense here) when posing around the same time at the Derby and giving this as a reason for missing DWTS?  Looks strange to me.
I certainly don't know what is in Chris mind but I believe that wondering about the relationship status is totally valid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan