SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry to cause confusion!

In a post Rolly made (I think in their couples gen. discussion thread) in reply to me, immediately following the break up announcement, she named Emma his love interest.

Eventually I'll put on my big girl pants and hope he finds the love of his life but today that love is the pig on the farm named Emma.

So, yes... we were referring to Emma the 🐷, not a new lady love.  If he has one, no one here's picked up on it yet, but give him a few more days and he'll be photographed with someone from bach nation to combat the Nick/Whitney article.   inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 44 3806527698

I beg your pardon but Emma 🐷 thinks she's a lady. The last I heard though Emma 🐷 was considering all of her options and wasn't sure that Chris is "the one". :yougogirl:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 pm

He's a joke and a real piece of work. Today's announcement of a 4th reality show for him tells me everything I needed to know about what he's all about. Ugh, I still can't believe I believed his story of wanting to find love.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Busy summer for our farmer. laugh out loud He's doing an event with Witney Carson in August. I'm guessing he's no longer obligated to do any DWTS appearances?

http://mohegansun.com/events-and-promotions/schedule-of-events/chris-soules-and-witney-carson.html

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Since filming has already begun for this show, I wonder if it was always in the cards to break up between DWTS finale and filming for this? Wonder what Whit thought about it, surely he must've signed on while still engaged to her right?

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Really cantstopl (the bolded)??? Who writes this junk - I think that might be stretching the truth by a mile

Chris Soules turns farm charm into dancing dynamo at Mohegan Sun during a free Reality Check event. Join the star of The Bachelor as he shows off his ballroom skills with his Dancing With The Stars partner Witney Carson for a live performance followed by a signing on August 18th in The Shops concourse.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:52 pm

Here is one more.
Chris Soules from ABC's "The Bachelor" Q&A and Meet and Greet
https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/836587?utm_medium=bks

The price of VIP ticket is $100

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:53 pm

I guess famewhore is an apt description.........
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Surprised he had time for the break up conversation with Whit with all his flitting around and fielding all the offers coming his way. :dripdrip And there was all that corn to plant too.

Maybe his next reality show can e a twist on "the Simple Life" (Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie).Instead of Hollywood types like fish out of water experiencing the simple life on a farm, the farmer can do a show about being a fish out of water in Hollywood. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:55 pm

leselihau wrote:
see2love wrote:He will be on worst cooks in the world. according to EW

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/10/chris-soules-food-network-bachelor?hootPostID=684842cc5b923ec5be8bfe5e749fb26d

He better not try to claim it's all in the name of charity either.  Ugh...just go away.

Isn't "Worst Cooks" sort of the D-List of reality shows? I wouldn't be at all surprised, since it's already filming, that signing on for Worst Cooks was the nail in the coffin for Whitney. IMO, Whitney may have already had enough and seeing Chris sign up for one more shows is what it took for her to see the light. no idea
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:08 pm

star_D wrote:Here is one more.

Did anyone look at this? cantstopl I'd be embarrassed if I were him.

For $15 you get admission to the event on a first come/first serve basis and a $5 iplay card.
For $40 you get "Priority" access, a $20 iplay card, a "brief" meet & greet, reserved seating area, and a "professional downloadable photo"
For $100 you get refreshments, a "professional downloadable photo", a personalized signed photo, reserved VIP seating, a meet & greet, and a $20 iplay card.

Them better be some hella good refreshments for $100. They realize he's not Bruce Willis right?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:12 pm

leselihau wrote:
star_D wrote:Here is one more.

Did anyone look at this?  cantstopl  I'd be embarrassed if I were him.

For $15 you get admission to the event on a first come/first serve basis and a $5 iplay card.
For $40 you get "Priority" access, a $20 iplay card, a "brief" meet & greet, reserved seating area, and a "professional downloadable photo"
For $100 you get refreshments, a "professional downloadable photo", a personalized signed photo, reserved VIP seating, a meet & greet, and a $20 iplay card.

Them better be some hella good refreshments for $100.  They realize he's not Bruce Willis right?

If I had the money I would buy every ticket and give them away to an old folks home-except I wouldn't want to do that to the seniors. He needs to get a real sense of his worth. $0

Last edited by livlafluv1 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm

This is why America is a great country.  Land of freedom, where one is free to pursue happiness and to be all that they can be, as long as they are within the law and do not commit crimes. The "bad cook" show is for charity and that's a good thing. Of course, JMO!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan