SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's only thrown down throats, if you swallow.
Otherwise, it can be spit back out.

Exactly, I don't buy it about any of them....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Newto Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's only thrown down throats, if you swallow.
Otherwise, it can be spit back out.

Kasha -- some of us who have been with this franchise from day one (me, for instance) are tired of spitting.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:08 pm

^^^So true! Every time I think that I am not falling for their crap, I fall.

But, seriously, for all of us who took the bait ... was it really so crazy to think that a 33 year old "co-owner" of his family's third generation farming operation in the middle of Nowhere, Iowa would need a little help finding a wife? Geez, is our millionaire Prince Farming just another trumped-up-job title?

If Chris was under 30 years old, sure, I'd think he'd still be up for sowing his oats. But 33 years old is truly a fine age to think about settling down if that's indeed what you want out of life.

Oh gosh, poor guy is probably thinking he's another George Clooney giggling
Good luck with that!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:18 pm

I don't think it's crazy to think that a man his age would be looking to settle down. I just thought he did a really poor job hiding his true motives during Andi's season, which showed his willingness to fake it and play along. I still think I saw some real feelings from him towards Becca, but clearly it wasn't worth risking his perfect Bachelor run, which says it all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:10 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think it's crazy to think that a man his age would be looking to settle down. I just thought he did a really poor job hiding his true motives during Andi's season, which showed his willingness to fake it and play along. I still think I saw some real feelings from him towards Becca, but clearly it wasn't worth risking his perfect Bachelor run, which says it all.  

True! The crazy thing is I personally found him to be a big fake in Andi's season and a lot of hot air with the guys. However, they way Fleiss tidied him up and packaged him, I fell for his "story." Plus his sweet mom and dad helped seal the deal. Darned those producers

I thought that Whitney was perfect for what he said he wanted out of life and once he left the bubble, he'd see things much more clearly just as Des did with her beautiful Chris Siegfried.

I thought that Soules' feelings for Becca were more about the chase for him. I just never in a million years thought that Becca would maintain any feeling for him in the real world and was just about the least likely in the cast to move to Iowa farm so I just had a hard time buying into them as a match.

I should of just stuck with my gut. Cause the oaf from Andi's season sure came back with a vengeance and seems to be here to stay. :Nod:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:14 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^So true! Every time I think that I am not falling for their crap, I fall.

But, seriously, for all of us who took the bait ... was it really so crazy to think that a 33 year old "co-owner" of his family's third generation farming operation in the middle of Nowhere, Iowa would need a little help finding a wife? Geez, is our millionaire Prince Farming just another trumped-up-job title?

If Chris was under 30 years old, sure, I'd think he'd still be up for sowing his oats. But 33 years old is truly a fine age to think about settling down if that's indeed what you want out of life.  

Oh gosh, poor guy is probably thinking he's another George Clooney  giggling  
Good luck with that!

The bolded was exactly why I believed his story.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:15 pm

I was one who thought his feelings for Becca screamed of love on screen. Now I'm wondering if he wanted to convince her to follow the script so he could play the sham with her because he did care for her. Since the whole storyboard was find a wife move to the farm, he couldn't very well say he doesn't mean it, he's just following the rules. You'll never have to live on the farm. Just play along cuz I want to play this game with you?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think it's crazy to think that a man his age would be looking to settle down. I just thought he did a really poor job hiding his true motives during Andi's season, which showed his willingness to fake it and play along. I still think I saw some real feelings from him towards Becca, but clearly it wasn't worth risking his perfect Bachelor run, which says it all.  

True! The crazy thing is I personally found him to be a big fake in Andi's season and a lot of hot air with the guys. However, they way Fleiss tidied him up and packaged him, I fell for his "story." Plus his sweet mom and dad helped seal the deal. Darned those producers

I thought that Whitney was perfect for what he said he wanted out of life and once he left the bubble, he'd see things much more clearly just as Des did with her beautiful Chris Siegfried.

I thought that Soules' feelings for Becca were more about the chase for him. I just never in a million years thought that Becca would maintain any feeling for him in the real world and was just about the least likely in the cast to move to Iowa farm so I just had a hard time buying into them as a match.

I should of just stuck with my gut. Cause the oaf from Andi's season sure came back with a vengeance and seems to be here to stay. :Nod:

MVMom you have lots of company in being fooled by Chris. I wonder if he has any idea of how people perceive him now? I really hope he reads this forum so he knows how we feel. I still think his family must be embarrassed by his behavior. He portrayed himself as something he was not and clearly his goal was not for a wife and family. JMOAA.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was one who thought his feelings for Becca screamed of love on screen. Now I'm wondering if he wanted to convince her to follow the script so he could play the sham with her because he did care for her. Since the whole storyboard was find a wife move to the farm, he couldn't very well say he doesn't mean it, he's just following the rules. You'll never have to live on the farm. Just play along cuz I want to play this game with you?

Yep, sure makes sense! Chris already had all the roots and contacts he needed in Iowa! Becca lives and has contacts in southern California. As everyone knows, her last boyfriend was on reality tv show as well. That's where his interest lies plus the fact that Becca is gorgeous, fun, kind and always out of his reach probably just fueled his desire for her.  

No wonder Chris looked so darned frustrated when he was sweating, pleading and begging Becca to give him more! Ha! Poor guy was probably thinking just accept the darn engagement ring cuz I don't want to get married anymore than you do!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:19 am

My feelings are hurt! :con1:

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:28 am

I am not disappointed in Chris, I stopped believing in the bachelor fairytales awhile ago..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 am

luvlady345 wrote:I am not disappointed in Chris, I stopped believing in the bachelor fairytales awhile ago..

Agree.
The Bachelor is show business. Chris took advantage of it and ran with the opportunity offered. They gave the viewers what they expected, a fake engagement to satisfy the crowd (no more JuanPa ending, they had to have a "happy ending" real or not, whatever) and a fake fairy tale for a few months...
Chris went with what was expected from him.
We, as viewers, should stop believing in fairy tales for this show and just take it for what it is : business first. Staged and fake.
If once in a while a wedding comes from it, it's just plain luck for the show.

I don't blame Chris. He was offered a gig and took the opportunity.
Some get family or connections to get into shows.
He stepped foot in a show that led him to other opportunities and riding the wave.
I don't find him more dishonest than all the others coming to the show before him.
I was not fooled because I know after all these years that this is just a show and they are staging and faking everything. I stopped believing in this show after the stupid season of Emily when I couldn't believe that she could honestly fall for and pick this clown of Jeff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan