SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
Sprite wrote:...post truncated....

There is nothing written there that indicates he dislikes Chris. Dude was the kissing Bachelor...big deal. Either way, CH is full of it. He says he would want his daughter to date Sean because he said he was a virgin...which Sean never did. Total bull.

I believe Sean stated he was a "born again" virgin, indicating that he had sex but at some point vowed to abstain from further relations until he was married.  Maybe had something to do with his accepting a religion.

Nope, he never called himself "born again virgin" the media did. He said some media people asked him about his sex life and he told them that he was abstaining until marriage, a decision he said he made after taking ownership of his faith in his 20s, and from then on, the media labeled him the "born again virgin".
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by tigertiz Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:46 pm

It seems sometimes that CH speaks from both sides of his mouth.
Always. He always toes the company line. He's not unlike Mike Fleiss as far as I'm concerned. Less money. Less power. But he too would sell his mother's soul if "needed". I have no respect for him.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:31 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:
Guest wrote:Hmmmm...very interesting. I don't usually invest truth into this website, but since I know Chris Harrison was on the Meridith Vieira show not long ago and did say these things ( I cant find the video clip on you tube) I will post this. I think Chris Harrison is slowly showing how he really feels about Chris Soules, IMO, and possibly what kind of guy Chris S really is behind the scenes.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/12/chris-harrison-disses-chris-soules-date-daughter-bachelor-host/

CH also said somewhere when the season was airing that Chris Soules was the most genuine bachelor and I remember Sean responding to that on twitter.  It seems sometimes that CH speaks from both sides of his mouth.  I have not listened to what is in the link, but CH's thoughts are moot now.

Truth! CH's job is to promote the show.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Point taken. This is Chris Soules topic. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:01 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:snipped

His sisters pressured him into "finding a wife not a girl friend"....the MTP refers.  He proposed to her over F2. At the proposal, it was apparent that he wasn't overly joyous...it was written all over his face.  She was all in according to his father and as shown on TV,  she should have played hard to get to allow him to work hard to get her...

I found the sisters to be really annoying. It was obvious to me he only wanted a girlfriend, I really wanted to smack his sisters. I like Whitney alot, but I do blame her for never really getting to know Chris, she assumed he was who she saw on Andi's season (I saw a drunk with a bit of temper on Andi's season, but she apparently saw a wonderful gentleman farmer with a great family). Whitney is not a victim, her sister tried to tell her to slow down and she made fun of her sister. BUT, Whitney being all in and not paying attention doesn't excuse Chris from proposing to a woman he wasn't even in love with and had no intention of ever marrying. As a man in his 30s when his sisters were bullying him into choosing Whitney I was yelling for him to put on his big boy panties and be a man. The sisters were harpies to me, but again Chris is the douchebag who followed their advice. TPTB can make your life miserable if you don't play the game, so Chris played the game and got DWTS, good for him. The only ones who really suffered in this were the ones who thought he was genuine and would actually ever marry Whitney.

LoveGodTheMost wrote:snipped

CH also said somewhere when the season was airing that Chris Soules was the most genuine bachelor and I remember Sean responding to that on twitter.  It seems sometimes that CH speaks from both sides of his mouth.  I have not listened to what is in the link, but CH's thoughts are moot now.

Chris Harrison would tell you my overweight, overworked and tired body with 50 to 75 lbs too many and deep, dark circles under my eyes, oh and lets not leave off the amazing frizz with summer humidity to my hair, was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and every man in America will love me if TPTB and MF told him too.

I honestly thing Sean is probably the only bachelor he has said the same good things about before and after the show.

I like the think that Chris Harrison hides his devil horns most of the time, but from time to time they peak out. When he was telling us all how Chris Soules was so genuine, the season had already been taped, he knew at that time how many women he kissed. I expect truth out of Chris Harrison's mouth, when I expect the world to go under in flood again.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:12 pm

^^^. Maybe when CH said that Chris S was the most genuine bachelor, he meant that Chris S is genuinely going to be a bachelor the rest of his life because no woman will put up with his ego.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Bet2Win wrote:^^^. Maybe when CH said that Chris S was the most genuine bachelor, he meant tha Chris is genuinely going to be a bachelor the rest of his life because no woman will put up with his ego.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 2498057887

Bet, you win! And you actually had to stay up and watch all that crap to reopen the threads, has time healed that trauma yet? Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:^^^. Maybe when CH said that Chris S was the most genuine bachelor, he meant tha Chris is genuinely going to be a bachelor the rest of his life because no woman will put up with his ego.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 2498057887

Bet, you win!  And you actually had to stay up and watch all that crap to reopen the threads, has time healed that trauma yet? Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 3806527698

I'm just happy I don't have to watch him anymore. I don't watch Worst Cooks of America, yay!

I really can't believe that producers are still signing this guy. Didn't all of his fans go with Whitney in the split?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Bet, you win!  And you actually had to stay up and watch all that crap to reopen the threads, has time healed that trauma yet? Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 3806527698

I'm just happy I don't have to watch him anymore.  I don't watch Worst Cooks of America, yay!  

I really can't believe that producers are still signing this guy.  Didn't all of his fans go with Whitney in the split?  

Jake still pops up from time to time too. They are kind of like cockroaches, really hard to kill.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:23 pm

^^^ they were probably still pretending to be the happy couple when he signed. Perhaps it was the straw that broke the Whit's back?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 Samuel10Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 Samuel10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 Family10Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 Samuel15Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:37 pm

I think we can all agree that the cooking show will be his last TV opportunity. It's not like he has a scintillating personality to gain fans with on his own.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:44 am

https://instagram.com/p/398y5hyrNN/?taken-by=souleschris

Ummm, I don't mean tweet, but I feel I can be honest with all of you....
He said on his tweet, has to be one of the greatest streets in NYC -

I so wanted to ask....

Is it a dead end? Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 55 3806527698

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan