SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:15 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:I haven't posted for awhile now and Ashley and JP are my favorite couple but these two are climbing the charts quickly for me.  That date was adorable last night and I loved their interaction with one another.  I can't wait to see more of Chris and Whitney together.  
Me too. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Now that my faves are married I need a new couple to ship laugh out loud. I haven't watched yet but sounds like a good episode for them! They look so good together.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:The cutest part was his reaction her accepting the rose. That said so much for me.

Me too! He was more excited than she was. laugh out loud

That was adorable, he was giddy!  As they both said about each other, they have positive auras individually and as a couple when together.  I am so glad to see Chris letting his guard down and showing more about who he really is.  I sense he would be a very loving partner.  

Ok, can we come up with their nickname yet?  Kissney, Whiss, . . . .  :cutiepie
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:34 pm

cantstopl Kissney??
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:35 pm

Chrisney might work!
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:39 pm

StacyNor wrote:cantstopl Kissney??

Freudian slip  rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:48 pm

metalgirl wrote:Chrisney might work!
#team Chrisney giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:07 pm

thanks to Litta for this cap. It looks like Whitney to me. Am I right? if so his smile heartbeat

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 2 385fbcd6-9b0a-4cc8-b5bd-301593fed605
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:28 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:I haven't posted for awhile now and Ashley and JP are my favorite couple but these two are climbing the charts quickly for me.  That date was adorable last night and I loved their interaction with one another.  I can't wait to see more of Chris and Whitney together.  

welcomeback yrkiemommy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:28 am

Me too! Chris and Whitney's date had me go from unspoiled and not posting in any Chris thread to spoiled and posting again. I look forward to watching this season unfold. They are a great match ... and it's so much fun to be rooting for the spoiled F1. I haven't done that for awhile!! giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:34 am

welcomeback MVMom39forever

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback MVMom39forever

Thank you!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11