SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:15 pm

what was the end of the story, Cameron?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Looks like Whitney may be at the airport.   Smiley

MiniDiva wrote:
Theresa Maria ‏@TDawg_26  · 29m29 minutes ago  
My roommate just ran into the beautiful @whitbisch, NBD!!!
@TDawg_26

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 74 B_XrhZ6WcAA9A8G

Bringing this forward!! Thanks MD! yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:27 pm

tennischick80 wrote:It is plausible that Chris & Whitney knew of each other- Bachelor is a very incestuous network, in my opinion, upon watching Bachelor Pad, people don't require introductions most of the time & many meet on cruises & through reunions. I don't think C&W met in person before.

Has anyone seen the tweets & IG pics of the friends of Chris' sisters partying with Whitney Mon. night? They tweeted Chris' sister, Lori, I believe. Wouldn't they have met Chris before? Why would they go through the trouble if they weren't so sure she was his girl? This was extremely telling. Whitney probably didn't say anything or she'd be in breach of contract (and our girl is full of integrity), but from the pictures, her smile is VERY revealing. I'm psyched for the weekend, but also because the weekend immediately precedes Monday. There are only 2 more workdays until Monday night--a breeze, we can do this...le sigh! Hold my hand.

I think Whitney knew of Chris prior to filming, not only from him being on the bachelorette but isn't her brother in law from Iowa? Small , small town, usually everyone knows of everyone especially when it's that small. Maybe her brother in law had a hand in convincing Whitney to go on the show to meet Chris no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:14 am

Chris now spotted at a airport.

Lauren Goudge ‏@logoudge · 59m59 minutes ago
just met Chris Soules at the airport! (Or maybe just the back of him)
Lauren Goudge
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 74 B_YTAXQUYAAOMOp
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 am

Lauren Goudge @logoudge · Feb 24
wait i'm going to be in california next week ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:21 am

Aww yay! I hope they get some time together this weekend!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:24 am

Diana wrote:Aww yay! I hope they get some time together this weekend!

Woo hoo!! So guess they are both arriving tonight. Perfect timing!

Jumping hearts
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:25 am

^^Is the tweeter in Fort Worth Texas?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Lauren Goudge @logoudge  ·  Feb 24
wait i'm going to be in california next week ?

The tweeter may have seen Chris in DFW or Cali and may have been on the same flight.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 am

Why would he need to make a connecting flight in DFW. This is confusing me.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 am

Why do people think he is in Dallas? That could have been after landing in California?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:31 am

Because Cedar Rapids (where he flies from in Iowa) wouldn't have direct flights to LA, only regional flights to places like Dallas, Houston, Denver, and Chicago where he could connect to LA (and other flights of course - but none that far)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11